Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: The invisibles.

  1. #1
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Staten Island, NY USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,934

    The invisibles.

    I've noted before that those illegally in the country form a COVID-19 petri dish ready for inoculation. Many of them live in crowded conditions. They're less likely for a number of reasons to seek medical attention.

    Now consider how many of these people are involved in our food chain -- from picking crops to processing poultry.

    Do they form a weak link in the chain? Vaccines, remember, are probably at least a year away.

    Stay well, and be thankful you're not one of the unfortunate '15'.
    "And gladly wolde he lerne and gladly teche." Chaucer, the Canterbury Tales.

  2. #2
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,178

    Re: The invisibles.

    Keep in mind we're going to need people to test new vaccines on. Illegals are the best target population as they're too stupid to realize they're being used as guinea pigs. I say all's good with that let the testing begin.

  3. #3
    Not quite there yet
    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    29,303

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Keep in mind we're going to need people to test new vaccines on. Illegals are the best target population as they're too stupid to realize they're being used as guinea pigs. I say all's good with that let the testing begin.
    Is that sarcasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He didn't go to school for COVID-19
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Can't keep FUBAR'n the economy if their a vaccine
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh, the epedemic just started?

  4. #4
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,178

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Is that sarcasm?
    Call it what you will but illegals make the perfect test subjects for genetic studies of so-called herd immunity theory. And you don't have to pay them to take part.

  5. #5
    Not quite there yet
    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    29,303

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Call it what you will but illegals make the perfect test subjects for genetic studies of so-called herd immunity theory. And you don't have to pay them to take part.
    Ya know ya may need a vaccine for white people and all.
    Them being the superior race and all

    Perhaps checking shelters for white people would provide a source for white people to test vaccination?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He didn't go to school for COVID-19
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Can't keep FUBAR'n the economy if their a vaccine
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh, the epedemic just started?

  6. #6
    Sage
    RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,591

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torus34 View Post
    I've noted before that those illegally in the country form a COVID-19 petri dish ready for inoculation. Many of them live in crowded conditions. They're less likely for a number of reasons to seek medical attention.

    Now consider how many of these people are involved in our food chain -- from picking crops to processing poultry.

    Do they form a weak link in the chain? Vaccines, remember, are probably at least a year away.

    Stay well, and be thankful you're not one of the unfortunate '15'.
    Do you really think you can get the Coronavirus from tomatoes picked by, or chicken processed by illegal immigrants? Please say that you know better even if you don’t.
    "What he did was not 'perfect.' No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security interests, and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)

  7. #7
    Sage
    RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,591

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Call it what you will but illegals make the perfect test subjects for genetic studies of so-called herd immunity theory. And you don't have to pay them to take part.
    You’re either being seriously dickish, or humorously dickish.
    "What he did was not 'perfect.' No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security interests, and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)

  8. #8
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,178

    Re: The invisibles.

    As a never Trumper you strike me as solidly dick-headish.

  9. #9
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Staten Island, NY USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,934

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    Do you really think you can get the Coronavirus from tomatoes picked by, or chicken processed by illegal immigrants? Please say that you know better even if you donít.
    Hi! Close, but no cigar. I was hoping that readers would begin to consider the importance of illegal immigrants as workers in our food chain, and what might happen to that food chain should large numbers of them contract the COVID-19 zoonetic virus.

    Regards, stay well, and be thankful you're not one of the unfortunate '15'.
    "And gladly wolde he lerne and gladly teche." Chaucer, the Canterbury Tales.

  10. #10
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,178

    Re: The invisibles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torus34 View Post
    Hi! Close, but no cigar. I was hoping that readers would begin to consider the importance of illegal immigrants as workers in our food chain, and what might happen to that food chain should large numbers of them contract the COVID-19 zoonetic virus.

    Regards, stay well, and be thankful you're not one of the unfortunate '15'.
    Workers in our food chain? I love how people justify illegal immigration with the argument we need them to pick our tomatoes and mow our lawns. Talk about elitism!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •