Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154

Thread: Can someone explain?

  1. #1
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    05-31-20 @ 07:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,999

    Can someone explain?

    I'm watching the morning talking heads and they are saying all they are hearing from people is if bernie wins the nomination they're staying home.

    Since bernie is at this moment a strong front-runner because people are voting for him, what are these folks talking about?

    If bernie is still ahead after super tuesday will they still be saying the same thing?

    Some folks just don't like bernie because he is the one person who says what he means and is willing to take the heat for what he says because he believes in what he says. Some folks talk and make promises to get votes. Bernie doesn't. He makes no bones about what he thinks.

    I'll be early voting later today, for bernie. Take that you talking heads.

  2. #2
    Sage

    Luther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    8,681

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    I'm watching the morning talking heads and they are saying all they are hearing from people is if bernie wins the nomination they're staying home.

    Since bernie is at this moment a strong front-runner because people are voting for him, what are these folks talking about?

    If bernie is still ahead after super tuesday will they still be saying the same thing?

    Some folks just don't like bernie because he is the one person who says what he means and is willing to take the heat for what he says because he believes in what he says. Some folks talk and make promises to get votes. Bernie doesn't. He makes no bones about what he thinks.

    I'll be early voting later today, for bernie. Take that you talking heads.
    Maybe it has to do with Bernie is really only popular with the young?
    Firebrand - Agitator

    Unknown Quantity: a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    05-31-20 @ 07:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,999

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Maybe it has to do with Bernie is really only popular with the young?
    Is that it? If it is, trump is in dire straights. If young folks are turning out in numbers like that, look out gop.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Luther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    8,681

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Is that it? If it is, trump is in dire straights. If young folks are turning out in numbers like that, look out gop.
    Yes and no

    You still need the 40 and over crowed?
    Firebrand - Agitator

    Unknown Quantity: a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

  5. #5
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,539

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    I'm watching the morning talking heads and they are saying all they are hearing from people is if bernie wins the nomination they're staying home.

    Since bernie is at this moment a strong front-runner because people are voting for him, what are these folks talking about?

    If bernie is still ahead after super tuesday will they still be saying the same thing?

    Some folks just don't like bernie because he is the one person who says what he means and is willing to take the heat for what he says because he believes in what he says. Some folks talk and make promises to get votes. Bernie doesn't. He makes no bones about what he thinks.

    I'll be early voting later today, for bernie. Take that you talking heads.
    maybe they just don't care for the Bernie Deplorables.
    We walk by faith, not by sight.

    So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    05-31-20 @ 07:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,999

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    maybe they just don't care for the Bernie Deplorables.
    Maybe. I don't care for the trump deplorables but they're still all over the place if ya' get my drift?

  7. #7
    Professor

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Staten Island, NY USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,948

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Hi. It depends upon whom 'these people' are with respect to their political leanings.

    Regards.
    "And gladly wolde he lerne and gladly teche." Chaucer, the Canterbury Tales.

  8. #8
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    13,303

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    I'm watching the morning talking heads and they are saying all they are hearing from people is if bernie wins the nomination they're staying home.

    Since bernie is at this moment a strong front-runner because people are voting for him, what are these folks talking about?

    If bernie is still ahead after super tuesday will they still be saying the same thing?

    Some folks just don't like bernie because he is the one person who says what he means and is willing to take the heat for what he says because he believes in what he says. Some folks talk and make promises to get votes. Bernie doesn't. He makes no bones about what he thinks.

    I'll be early voting later today, for bernie. Take that you talking heads.
    Well congrats on voting for who you believe is best and not who the DNC wants. The dems view Bernie as poison because they know he has a 0 chance of beating Trump. Thats pretty much why hes being villified by the left. IMO the best thing for dems is to run Bernie...he will obviously lose the general most likely in a landslide loss and then dems will be forced to choose more moderate candidates in 2024. Dems however cannot allow such a loss as it will validate Trump beyond any doubt therefore they have only one option....to shank Bernie. Out of all your candidates, I agree that Bernie is the most honest and true to hisbown beliefs. His problem is his beliefs dont match the majority of America.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,116

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    I'm watching the morning talking heads and they are saying all they are hearing from people is if bernie wins the nomination they're staying home.

    Since bernie is at this moment a strong front-runner because people are voting for him, what are these folks talking about?

    If bernie is still ahead after super tuesday will they still be saying the same thing?

    Some folks just don't like bernie because he is the one person who says what he means and is willing to take the heat for what he says because he believes in what he says. Some folks talk and make promises to get votes. Bernie doesn't. He makes no bones about what he thinks.

    I'll be early voting later today, for bernie. Take that you talking heads.
    Maybe those talking potato heads aren't talking to the right kind of people. Maybe they should talk to you.

    On the other hand, maybe they are just making **** up.
    "Be your own journalist." - Greg Gutfeld
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    05-31-20 @ 07:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,999

    Re: Can someone explain?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Well congrats on voting for who you believe is best and not who the DNC wants. The dems view Bernie as poison because they know he has a 0 chance of beating Trump. Thats pretty much why hes being villified by the left. IMO the best thing for dems is to run Bernie...he will obviously lose the general most likely in a landslide loss and then dems will be forced to choose more moderate candidates in 2024. Dems however cannot allow such a loss as it will validate Trump beyond any doubt therefore they have only one option....to shank Bernie. Out of all your candidates, I agree that Bernie is the most honest and true to hisbown beliefs. His problem is his beliefs dont match the majority of America.
    Awww shucks, you say that about all the democrats running. Flirt.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •