Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

  1. #31
    Sage
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,158

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by swing_voter View Post
    2019 defense bill was $686 billion.

    Where are we going to come up with $30 trillion?

    And that's per year, right?
    No, that's $32 trillion over 10 years, while the current system is over $50 trillion.

    So we have to figure out how to SAVE $20 trillion, to spend that much LESS.

  2. #32
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,974

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbyoung View Post
    The TDS of the Trump gang is fun: yes, Sanders is coming for you guys.
    He's coming for you guys?

    He's falling flat on his ass. I pray that Sanders will be the nominee. Please God let him be the nominee. Please O Please O Please O Please

  3. #33
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    52,553

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Bernie Sanders on being the Democratic front-runner and taking on Donald Trump - CBS News
    "Anderson Cooper: Do you know how all-- how much though? I mean, do you have a price tag for-- for all of this?

    Bernie Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and-- and-- the price tag is-- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion.

    Anderson Cooper: That's just for Medicare for All, you're talking about?

    Bernie Sanders: That's just Medicare for All, yes.

    Anderson Cooper: Do you have-- a price tag for all of these things?

    Bernie Sanders: No, I don't. We try to-- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and cancelling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation.

    Anderson Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is?

    Bernie Sanders: Well, I can't-- you know, I can't rattle off to you ever nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for-- you-- you talked about Medicare for All. We have options out there that will pay for it."

    In other words , he has no idea what his plans will cost or how to pay them.

    "the rich will pay for them " is not an answer.

    Even DNC water carrier Chris Cilizza agrees.
    Bernie Sanders' disastrous answer on '60 Minutes' - CNNPolitics
    Turnout for the Texas primary is outpacing 2016 by 60%.

    You should start sweeting now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    By August, this phony virus will be forgotten...

  4. #34
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    66,530

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    He's coming for you guys?

    He's falling flat on his ass. I pray that Sanders will be the nominee. Please God let him be the nominee. Please O Please O Please O Please
    Lots of Democrats said that about Trump.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  5. #35
    Professor
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,927

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    He's coming for you guys? He's falling flat on his ass. I pray that Sanders will be the nominee. Please God let him be the nominee. Please O Please O Please O Please
    You are acting silly. You know you are terrified of him because the tds-infected followers of Trump fear him so much.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

    Dr. Fauci suggests strongly that drinking alcohol helps to surviveTrump's briefings on the Coronavirus.

  6. #36
    Sage
    Greenbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    10,174

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Bernie Sanders on being the Democratic front-runner and taking on Donald Trump - CBS News
    "Anderson Cooper: Do you know how all-- how much though? I mean, do you have a price tag for-- for all of this?

    Bernie Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and-- and-- the price tag is-- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion.

    Anderson Cooper: That's just for Medicare for All, you're talking about?

    Bernie Sanders: That's just Medicare for All, yes.

    Anderson Cooper: Do you have-- a price tag for all of these things?

    Bernie Sanders: No, I don't. We try to-- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and cancelling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation.

    Anderson Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is?

    Bernie Sanders: Well, I can't-- you know, I can't rattle off to you ever nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for-- you-- you talked about Medicare for All. We have options out there that will pay for it."

    In other words , he has no idea what his plans will cost or how to pay them.

    "the rich will pay for them " is not an answer.

    Even DNC water carrier Chris Cilizza agrees.
    Bernie Sanders' disastrous answer on '60 Minutes' - CNNPolitics
    I've already said if he gets the nomination Bernie needs to avoid sit down interviews like the plague (he's awful in them), but c'mon a Trump supporter complaining that a candidate is clueless demonstrates an absurd lack of self-awareness. You folks don't have a leg to stand on here.

  7. #37
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,974

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbyoung View Post
    You are acting silly. You know you are terrified of him because the tds-infected followers of Trump fear him so much.
    If you think anyone is worried about an old socialist winning a general election against anyone, you should learn more about the people of this country.

  8. #38
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    32,686

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Bernie Sanders on being the Democratic front-runner and taking on Donald Trump - CBS News
    "Anderson Cooper: Do you know how all-- how much though? I mean, do you have a price tag for-- for all of this?

    Bernie Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and-- and-- the price tag is-- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion.

    Anderson Cooper: That's just for Medicare for All, you're talking about?

    Bernie Sanders: That's just Medicare for All, yes.

    Anderson Cooper: Do you have-- a price tag for all of these things?

    Bernie Sanders: No, I don't. We try to-- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and cancelling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation.

    Anderson Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is?

    Bernie Sanders: Well, I can't-- you know, I can't rattle off to you ever nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for-- you-- you talked about Medicare for All. We have options out there that will pay for it."

    In other words , he has no idea what his plans will cost or how to pay them.

    "the rich will pay for them " is not an answer.

    Even DNC water carrier Chris Cilizza agrees.
    Bernie Sanders' disastrous answer on '60 Minutes' - CNNPolitics
    Trump is still more embarrassing to American Christians. American Christians should be ashamed of themselves backing a man like Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Remember guys, rule #1 of 2020 is to not listen to Trump supporters when they complain about Democrats or attempt to create conflict where there is none.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Greenbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    10,174

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    No, that's $32 trillion over 10 years, while the current system is over $50 trillion.

    So we have to figure out how to SAVE $20 trillion, to spend that much LESS.
    That $32 trillion number is estimated new incremental federal spending, not total spending.

  10. #40
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    52,553

    Re: It's an embarassment to Democrats that Sanders is going to be their candidate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    He's coming for you guys?

    He's falling flat on his ass. I pray that Sanders will be the nominee. Please God let him be the nominee. Please O Please O Please O Please
    You'll get your wish in the primaries but not in the general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    By August, this phony virus will be forgotten...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •