Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 153

Thread: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

  1. #81
    Guru
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,150

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    For all their feel good spending do democrats ever stop and think about the fact they are spending far more than the US is taking in from taxes?
    Just as much as the Republicans do..
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

  2. #82
    Guru
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,150

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    You say I don't know what I am talking about. I say anyone supporting communism is an idiot.
    Oh, you mean all the capitalist corporations that prop up China with their money buying Chinese made products to resell to Americans, yeah those supporters of communism...The guys you never recognize as the true enablers of your mythical beast.
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

  3. #83
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,904

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    For all their feel good spending do democrats ever stop and think about the fact they are spending far more than the US is taking in from taxes?
    Reality texted me and said that they haven't heard from you for a few years and asked me to check on you to assure that you were OK.

    When did Trump become a Democrats? he has added over 3 trillion in new debt? Geo. W. Bush tanked the economy in 2007-08 and you blamed that on Obama and then tried to claim to be libertarian as a way to avoid accepting responsivity for supporting Bush's failed policies for 8 years, when they blew up in your face.

    Nearly four years after then-presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would eliminate the federal debt in eight years, the deficit has since risen by more than 16 percent under his presidency. The tax cuts were a bust for most Americans but we like Santa Claus for the richest Americans. He blew up the debt and they didn't create the jobs that the drooling MAGAites were promised but most of us when that was another of Trump's lies. Trump is now seeking to cut Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security to pay for his tax cuts. His bailout of farmers because of his failed tariff war added a few more billions to the debt. Trump was a constant failure as a businessman and yet you support him,. Are you so emotionally driven and uninformed that you cannot see through his constant pandering lies?
    Rational people have learned to treat everything that he says to be a lie until it can be proven otherwise because of his history of lying more than 70% of the time.
    PolitiFact | Donald Trump

    Accordingly to Politifact, Donald Trump is only true or even half true 28% of the time. He is wrong 34% of the time and "Pants on fire" wrong 14% of the time.

    On Tuesday, attorney George Conway, a frequent Trump critic and husband of White House Special Counsel Kellyanne Conway, pointed out that three years into Trump's first term as president, the national debt increased by $3 trillion, bringing it to over $23 trillion now. Conway cited figures from the National Debt Tweets in his tweet.
    Last edited by Lisa; 02-20-20 at 05:17 PM.
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up

  4. #84
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,904

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by Etallium View Post
    Nobody.

    It's just a slur. Like "poopyhead," but sounds more educated.
    I doubt that 50% of people cannot differentiate the economic ideas of socialism and communism. This is not just the MAGAites that I am referring to because liberals, the media, and many politicians do it as well.
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up

  5. #85
    Sage
    ataraxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,059

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by TobyOne View Post
    That's just a leftist viewpoint to attempt to cover their tracks. Nobody wants to be called a Marxist - for good reason. If you look at leftist arguments about race, class, gender taxation, etc etc. its all based on the idea of class warfare. Identity politics is marxism on steroids. It blows donkey dongs.

    I see I've riled up the marxist adherents. Good. And I understand the push back on being called a marxist. It reminds me of when Dukakis ran from being called a liberal - but if the Che beret fits, wear it.
    What the heck is cultural Marxism? Do you even know?

  6. #86
    Sage
    ataraxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    17,059

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    What are the basic rights now:

    1. Free education?
    2. Free healthcare?
    3. Free dental?
    4. Free food?
    5. Free childcare?
    6. Free Housing?
    7. Free phones?
    8. Free TV?
    9. Guaranteed income for non-workers?

    What else?
    The Universal Declaration of Human Rights came out back in 1948, spearheaded by the US. It was designed to prevent the political/socioeconomic instability and the most desperate situations which led to the horrors of WWII. It involves things like food, clean water, shelter, access to healthcare, and a basic education.

  7. #87
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,904

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    Obviously, Trump disagrees with you. He loves the Communist leaders of Russia and North Korea. There is even audio validating Trump's love for KJU because of those 'beautiful letters' KJU wrote POTUS, even as he was building new and improved nukes on Trump's watch.
    Russia and North Korea aren't communist because the people own very little by as a group. They are violent dictators who Donald Trump praises because he wishes that he could to wield the same power.

    North Korea claims to be a democratic republic, which is obviously propaganda.

    Democratic People's Republic of Korea
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up

  8. #88
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,904

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by ataraxia View Post
    What the heck is cultural Marxism? Do you even know?
    A big scary sounding idea that references Marxism, so it would give all political power to Hillary, Greta and George Soros.
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up

  9. #89
    Guru
    GhostlyJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,468

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pseudo-intellectual garbage devoid of any actual resemblance to reality.
    What do you mean by pseudo-intellectual. Certainly you're not going to argue that "Marxism" isn't a developed ideological system with a track record in the world?

    Liberals point out facts like "black people get treated differently than white people," and somehow this leads to Stalin Purge 2.0. Sure, buddy. Sure.
    These are ideological arguments. There is nothing in modern conservative ideology that necessitates black people, for example, being treated differently that white people. That's a cultural failing, perhaps, but not a mainstream ideological position on the right. On the left, however, disparate treatment by race is fundamental to many mainstream liberal beliefs, especially social justice as an ideology.

    What do you mean by "policing their systems along ideological lines?" Give an actual example of an actual action taken by an actual person. That's the part the right wing bloggers never seem to flesh out in this idiotic argument: actual examples of behavior they're objecting to.
    OK. Let's look at it like this:

    The Klan might be an extreme example of a hate organization with "cultural Marxism" -- as I understand the term and am using it here -- at its core. Its narrative is one of ethnic oppression, "They will not replace us, or whatever." It's a worldview that sees class strife as fundamental.

    I can cite many examples -- in my personal life and in the abstract. Here's something that I came across recently. Or just check out #wypipo or something along those lines. What you might call "identity politics" fits nicely with a worldview described by "cultural Marxism."

  10. #90
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    26,218

    Re: Cultural Marxism - America's vehicle to communism

    Quote Originally Posted by Etallium View Post
    Socialists want a fair distribution of income. Communists don't think there should even be such a thing as income (if everybody just gets what they need and does what work they can to help out) there doesn't need to be money. Democratic Socialists (like Bernie for example) want to use the power of the government to ensure that everyone has a fair shake at life and that certain necessities are taken care of. They otherwise pretty much agree to let capitalists do their thing. The fact that you fail to make these distinctions even though plenty of people have pointed this out to you is willful obtuseness on your part. You much prefer to argue with strawmen.
    It doesn't matter what you call it. A governmental system designed to punish the rich and reward the poor is not a good government. A good government encourages both the rich and the poor to work for their needs and to pray to God to sustain them. A good government encourages all citizens to do the best they can to be successful and will protect the property of its citizens from theft by private individuals or government entities.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •