Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119

Thread: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

  1. #111
    Sage

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,565

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    The Credico did not take the statements at face value. He doubled down and said he and Stone always battered like this.
    You miss the obvious...Stone was tampering with a witness, whether he was really gonna kill a dog or not. That is a crime.
    I take an oath before God as enormously consequential. ...Mitt Romney, 2020

  2. #112
    Sage

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,565

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Of COURSE you would. He back stabbed the man that MSM has made all of you hate. The only question is. Why wouldn't you?
    I had serious doubts about the character of Donald Trump way before MSM was discussing him. Back in the days when he used an alias to call into journalists to brag about his sexual conquests....John Barron was his alias... Also, he ran quite a few casinos into the ground, and was known to be a cheat and a liar. Then he really showed his true colors, becoming the king of the birthers.

    Mitt Romney didn't back stab anyone. He evaluated the evidence and cast a vote. Trump is not entitled to his support. So, OF COURSE, you would not understand that. Why would you?
    I take an oath before God as enormously consequential. ...Mitt Romney, 2020

  3. #113
    Temp Suspended

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    24,955

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by goldkam View Post
    The media is not perfect and I don't dispute that. But you use the leftist labelling as means of categorising and segregating and it proves nothing. All it proves is this underlying level of hate and ferocity with an almost perfect duplication of Trumps rhetoric and quite frankly its wrong. Trump makes this into he said she said teenagers arguing at school level.

    What examples are you referring to?



    So you accept and support a President using offensive language?

    What you call vile leftist media propaganda is nothing more than an accurate depiction of Trumps behaviour and his presidency entwined with the typical media hype and sensationalisation. Even more interestingly the personality that you say is required is the one who prompts the accurate reporting to occur. He triggers the media and him alone creates a good story for them, yet complains when the story is accurately reported because it doesn't suit him.

    ITS THIS DOUBLE STANDARD AT ITS VERY BEST.
    Just because leftist democrats hate what Trump says does not make what he says hate speech. The left have a problem with real hate speech which has real disastrous and/or deadly consequences. Consider leftist democrat mobs marching down the streets of big cities calling for the innocent assassination of American police officers, or the violence of the leftist resistance mobs protesting the elected USA government. Trump does not advocate violence.

    Liberal America has a political violence problem - Chicago Tribune

  4. #114
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,367

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Mafia

  5. #115
    Educator

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    02-20-20 @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,012

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Just because leftist democrats hate what Trump says does not make what he says hate speech. The left have a problem with real hate speech which has real disastrous and/or deadly consequences. Consider leftist democrat mobs marching down the streets of big cities calling for the innocent assassination of American police officers, or the violence of the leftist resistance mobs protesting the elected USA government. Trump does not advocate violence.

    Liberal America has a political violence problem - Chicago Tribune
    It only took three words before you started labelling and attacking others....interestingly I never said anything about hate speech as well. That is a very different matter I don't necessarily believe Trump has crossed into yet.

    Do you have some sort of obsession with the left....your are on a march of labelling, hating and attacking constantly with no constructive comments at all. The left have a problem with real hate speech and that is correct and rightly so......what about conservatives?

    Their are extreme groups on both sides of politics your comments are based on this made up fantasy about what I am stating.

  6. #116
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,377

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    The sun came up this morning. There, I've posted facts and you haven't.
    No, the sun didn't "come up". The Earth orbited around it. There, that's a fact.
    Proud to be a godless heathen.

  7. #117
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,296

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    LOL. The Senators in the impeachment trial were jurors and the left smeared all who refused to indict Trump. So, I guess you guys really don't give a damn about smearing jurors.
    Senate Republican lackeys smeared themselves with cowardice and shame. All "the left" did was quote them.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  8. #118
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    02-21-20 @ 08:26 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,011

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    Oh, he will certainly do that but Dirtbag's m.o. is to **** all over the justice system from start to finish in his plan to subjugate all of it to his will and power.
    iLOL
    Biased nonsense.


    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    For a very large portion of the population - Stone has been mistreated. You can not convince them they are wrong becasue the evidence in toto allows for such an interpretation, just as it allows for that interpretation to be ignored.
    Here's an idea. Instead of making grandiose claims like that why don't you give us a link to where this groundswell of Stone support comes from? We'd all love to see your source(s) for it.
    Hilarious.

    You honestly do not think the President's supporters don't believe Stone has been mistreated? Really?
    Surrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee? :rollseyes&slapsforehead:


    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    No, but he's certainly the leading Dirtbag accomplice in the the rightwing media pukefunnel in Dirtbag's attempt to destroy our system of justice and make it his personal police force.
    Stupidly biased nonsense.





    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    And take the heat for it like a man. It's much easier for a coward like Trump to corrupt the entire justice system from within. Trumpists like you eat it up. You want Trump to be the law anyway.

    Trump's twisted 'winning streak' (opinion) - CNN

    Your reply is nothing but irrelevant nonsense.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #119
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    02-21-20 @ 08:26 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,011

    Re: Donnie Dirtbag Smears a Juror To Get His Criminal Associates Off

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Being tried and convicted by a jury of witness tampering and lying to investigators is now being "mistreated"?.
    As I stated.
    The evidence allows for such an interpretation.
    You would understand that if you weren't biased.


    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Of course if you're Stone or a fan of corruption, you would naturally agree. Trump is both, as his woeful record shows
    iLOL Doh!.
    Your reply is noting but biased nonsense.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •