Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 85

Thread: Protests In Portland

  1. #51
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,227

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    you didn't answer my question. Nazis removed guns....do you or do you not agree with them on that matter? I love this Nazi comparison as I have a bulleted list to run down. You lefties dodge the direct questions every time. So.....you gonna dodge again or answer. I am against removing guns from citizens. (see its easy to answer) Thats what Nazis did. So prerty please...do you agree with them on this or not? Brace yourself...I have a long list for this argument. It never fails thats why you refuse to answer......on the first one.
    WTF are you actually on about? "Nazis removed guns"? Is this even remotely relevant to the discussion? Lay off the hallucinogens mate, seriously.
    Proud to be a godless heathen.

  2. #52
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:03 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,595
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    Leftist Antifa demonstrate the true feeligs of the left and how they view the police and the military. It's a sad testimony as to how far the left has gone, but they are not finished.

    Antifa Vandalize War Memorial, Attack Cops And Citizens
    ANTIFA GOONS are a perfect portrayal of Leftists.

    Think if they got control?

    Itís be the USSR, China and every other ****hole Commi hellhole here.

    They killed 100 million in the last century... and would be eager to get the tally revved up in this century.
    Democrats
    Destroyers of Liberty.

  3. #53
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    9,434

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    WTF are you actually on about? "Nazis removed guns"? Is this even remotely relevant to the discussion? Lay off the hallucinogens mate, seriously.
    You compared nazis to right wingers. You are left wing and I am going to show that Nazis and the left have much more in common. As you just perfectly demonstrated you cant even muster the integrity to answer one on point question. Nazis removed guns. Do you also agree with removing guns from the citizens? Yes or no. So far I do not agree with Nazis. You however are avoiding answering. Shall I bring in some of your gun removal comments and answer for you so that we can move on to the next comparison?

  4. #54
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,227

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    You compared nazis to right wingers. You are left wing and I am going to show that Nazis and the left have much more in common. As you just perfectly demonstrated you cant even muster the integrity to answer one on point question. Nazis removed guns. Do you also agree with removing guns from the citizens? Yes or no. So far I do not agree with Nazis. You however are avoiding answering. Shall I bring in some of your gun removal comments and answer for you so that we can move on to the next comparison?
    Go away and play your infantile word games somewhere else. This thread has NOTHING to do with gun removal in 1933 or whenever that was. Do try to keep up because you're not doing yourself any favours. Have a word with yourself, seriously.
    Proud to be a godless heathen.

  5. #55
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    9,434

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Go away and play your infantile word games somewhere else. This thread has NOTHING to do with gun removal in 1933 or whenever that was. Do try to keep up because you're not doing yourself any favours. Have a word with yourself, seriously.
    No your argument is Nazis and right wing are similar. I have just demonstrated that you refused to answer if much like the Nazis...you also agree with gun removal.
    As a person on the right...I easily stated I do not agree with them.
    You however could not answer truthfully. You instead dodged. You couldn't answer because you do as a fact agree with gun removal. We have your posts to prove it. If I am incorrect about your stance on gun removal, please say so. I will review those gun grab threads to make sure it was the same snakestretcher making those posts.
    So thus far I am on record as disagreeing with Nazis on gun control.
    You refuse to answer whether you also agree with them even though we have hundreds of posts from you showing that you do.
    This was the easy question. Are you bailing already? Surely I as a right winger have more in common with Nazis than those on the left. Not so sure of yourself all of a sudden or what? You cant even state whether you agree with Nazis or not. I did. Too funny.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,227

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    No your argument is Nazis and right wing are similar. I have just demonstrated that you refused to answer if much like the Nazis...you also agree with gun removal.
    As a person on the right...I easily stated I do not agree with them.
    You however could not answer truthfully. You instead dodged. You couldn't answer because you do as a fact agree with gun removal. We have your posts to prove it. If I am incorrect about your stance on gun removal, please say so. I will review those gun grab threads to make sure it was the same snakestretcher making those posts.
    So thus far I am on record as disagreeing with Nazis on gun control.
    You refuse to answer whether you also agree with them even though we have hundreds of posts from you showing that you do.
    This was the easy question. Are you bailing already? Surely I as a right winger have more in common with Nazis than those on the left. Not so sure of yourself all of a sudden or what? You cant even state whether you agree with Nazis or not. I did. Too funny.
    Go away. I'm not interested.
    Proud to be a godless heathen.

  7. #57
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    9,434

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Go away. I'm not interested.
    Facts sting a bit when you are on the wrong side of them eh?

  8. #58
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,865

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    Leftist Antifa demonstrate the true feeligs of the left and how they view the police and the military. It's a sad testimony as to how far the left has gone, but they are not finished.

    Antifa Vandalize War Memorial, Attack Cops And Citizens
    Milwaukee 2020 is going to make Chicago 1968 look like New Rochelle 1961.

    Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. -Winston Churchill

  9. #59
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,227

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Facts sting a bit when you are on the wrong side of them eh?
    You should know better than most!
    Proud to be a godless heathen.

  10. #60
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    9,434

    Re: Protests In Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    You should know better than most!
    Not at all. I always win. Just like now. You couldn't even answer one question truthfully. Pretty sad if you ask me. But then again we Americans fought the Nazis and we still keep our guns to this day. You however want them confiscated from us. Just like the Nazis.
    Hey speaking of which.....tell us what Nazi stands for.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •