Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131

Thread: Trump is King

  1. #1
    Educator FinnFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    696

    Trump is King

    How it feels like living in monarchy in America? Great? When republicans sweep everything under the carpet and cultists smiling from ear to ear. Well done. If you really like what Republicans did so far you better vote for them 2020 and keep Trump in office. I like to see what's left from American Greatness after Trump's next term. Maybe it's all about definitions, but heck, I have some doubts you have to force people to believe in Trumpian great

    Ready for next 4 years of absolute insanity under King Trump? I'm - for me it's just TV-show.
    Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus

    IFF Conservatism is against progress, it's a sickness

  2. #2
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    03-27-20 @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,665
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by FinnFox View Post
    When republicans sweep everything under the carpet and cultists smiling from ear to ear. Well done.
    I hate to break this to you, but that isn't the way the public sees it.

    When the Democrats announced they were going to impeach Trump and before the testimony began in the house, the public was in favor of impeachment and the removal of the president. That all started to change during the testimony in the house, which was broadcast live and coast to coast. By the time the house wrapped up the testimony and voted two articles of impeachment to be sent to the senate, the public was no longer in favor of Trumps removal from office.

    That's no coincidence... The public didn't see republicans sweeping everything "under the carpet"... What they saw was the democrats trying to impeach the president without any concrete evidence to back up their accusations, just speculation and hearsay.... and in the end sending two articles of impeachment to the senate, none of which even charged him with a crime.

    What's absolutely amazing about this, is that public opinion changed in Trumps favor in spite of nearly every single mainstream media outlet siding with the democrats at every turn.

    By proclaiming that "Trump is king" and that America is now a "monarchy" only makes things worse for your side of the isle... I know you don't see it that way but believe me, it's true.


    I like to see what's left from American Greatness after Trump's next term...

    ...Ready for next 4 years of absolute insanity under King Trump?
    You all predicted an economic disaster, that WWIII would break out and a host of other calamities would befall the country after the 2016 election, and you were wrong... So excuse me if I don't put much stock in you latest prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Racism (negative ideas about groups) was "created" by liberals

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Last Seen
    03-26-20 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    6,266

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by FinnFox View Post
    How it feels like living in monarchy in America? Great? When republicans sweep everything under the carpet and cultists smiling from ear to ear. Well done. If you really like what Republicans did so far you better vote for them 2020 and keep Trump in office. I like to see what's left from American Greatness after Trump's next term. Maybe it's all about definitions, but heck, I have some doubts you have to force people to believe in Trumpian great

    Ready for next 4 years of absolute insanity under King Trump? I'm - for me it's just TV-show.
    "Trump is king" is an empty Democrat talking point.

    Hes a highly successful president of the United States, Who is defeating an elicit coup attempts by a bunch of wanna be authoritarian dictators.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,655

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by Casca XV View Post
    "Trump is king" is an empty Democrat talking point.

    Hes a highly successful president of the United States, Who is defeating an elicit coup attempts by a bunch of wanna be authoritarian dictators.
    Trump sought out foreign help and withheld foreign aid for personal gain. Trump supporters have truly shown they are against American values and are FOR dictatorships. May each and every Trump supporter burn in hell for all eternity like the scumbags they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  5. #5
    Sage
    RetiredUSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Norfolk Virginia area.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,190

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by FinnFox View Post
    How it feels like living in monarchy in America? Great? When republicans sweep everything under the carpet and cultists smiling from ear to ear. Well done. If you really like what Republicans did so far you better vote for them 2020 and keep Trump in office. I like to see what's left from American Greatness after Trump's next term. Maybe it's all about definitions, but heck, I have some doubts you have to force people to believe in Trumpian great

    Ready for next 4 years of absolute insanity under King Trump? I'm - for me it's just TV-show.
    America was great under Bush41, Clinton, Bush43, Obama, and is still great under Trump.

    America will still be great in November if any of the Democrat contenders win.


    “Rook, I am the best ****ing shooter in the league. In the league, understand? And you’re up here trying to ****ing tell me something?” (Larry Bird)
    Its easier to run for office than to run the office.
    Tip O'Niell

  6. #6
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,993

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Trump sought out foreign help and withheld foreign aid for personal gain. Trump supporters have truly shown they are against American values and are FOR dictatorships. May each and every Trump supporter burn in hell for all eternity like the scumbags they are.
    The Constitution, as often is the case, is reaffirmed every time something the masses do not like happens as rights are protected by the unpopular decisions, not the popular ones. America has never been stronger, its values never more true, and freedom has been protected. It is a shame the democrats cannot see that.

  7. #7
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    03-27-20 @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,665
    Blog Entries
    22

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Trump sought out foreign help and withheld foreign aid for personal gain.
    That's an opinion with no evidence to back it up with... Which is why the impeachment failed and will go down in history as the great democratic clown show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Racism (negative ideas about groups) was "created" by liberals

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    02-04-20 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    11,484

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by Casca XV View Post
    "Trump is king" is an empty Democrat talking point.

    Hes a highly successful president of the United States, Who is defeating an elicit coup attempts by a bunch of wanna be authoritarian dictators.
    Theres no coup. That's an outright lie, just like the majority of the "defense" arguments the president presented. The entire GOP is rotten to the core.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    02-04-20 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    11,484

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That's an opinion with no evidence to back it up with... Which is why the impeachment failed and will go down in history as the great democratic clown show.
    The GOP openly admits he did it. In case you missed the memo. They admit the house made its case and proved it. The reason they didnt want witnesses is because the entire administration is implicated. The entire admin.

  10. #10
    Guru Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,193

    Re: Trump is King

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That's an opinion with no evidence to back it up with... Which is why the impeachment failed and will go down in history as the great democratic clown show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    The GOP openly admits he did it. In case you missed the memo. They admit the house made its case and proved it. The reason they didnt want witnesses is because the entire administration is implicated. The entire admin.
    You have to give them time, some of them don't even know who Sen. Alexander is, or that he gave away the game.
    I say a day or two and they will start changing their tune. I mean the melody will sound familiar, but the lyrics will be all new.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •