Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: 100% guilty

  1. #11
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    102,955

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    He will try to incite a civil war if he has to go to court.
    He's going to court. There are several cases waiting for him to leave office. There's no avoiding that.

  2. #12
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    02-20-20 @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    69,414

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    let us know when you hold Obama accountable for Benghazi. Until then you have no business opening your yaps about selling out your country. It doesn't get more sellout than letting Americans die on a rooftop.
    Why didn't the Republicans impeach Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #13
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    02-20-20 @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    69,414

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    He's going to court. There are several cases waiting for him to leave office. There's no avoiding that.
    If re-elected the statutes of limitation will kick in.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #14
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    9,727

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Why didn't the Republicans impeach Obama?
    Good question. I suppose after this we will be impeaching every president.
    Right?

  5. #15
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    02-20-20 @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    69,414

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Good question. I suppose after this we will be impeaching every president.
    Right?
    Here is the secret about the GOP. They don't care about justice. They care about making accusations that they can hammer into the ground. This boosts fundraising. No one is going to jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #16
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    102,955

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    If re-elected the statutes of limitation will kick in.
    Not for all of it.

  7. #17
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    226,835

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Why didn't the Republicans impeach Obama?
    because he didn't do anything that rose to high crimes and misdemeanors-which is the same with Trump
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  8. #18
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    226,835

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Good question. I suppose after this we will be impeaching every president.
    Right?
    This thread is just another one of many hundreds of TDS inspired rants from people who seem to realize that the Democrat stable of potential presidential nominees is a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  9. #19
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    02-20-20 @ 12:55 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    69,414

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    because he didn't do anything that rose to high crimes and misdemeanors-which is the same with Trump
    Soliciting foreign interference in an election is much different than Obama not putting on his cape and flying to Benghazi.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #20
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    226,835

    Re: 100% guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Soliciting foreign interference in an election is much different than Obama not putting on his cape and flying to Benghazi.
    our ambassador being killed because he had no real protection was far far worse, but I don't blame Obama for that
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •