Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95

Thread: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

  1. #61
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    36,912

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    More like "opinion based on the idea that everything liberal is bad"
    Not everything. A large percentage is though.
    The left says the right is full of racists and bigots and have no tolerance. Nobody from the right organizes interference with gay pride parades, or other leftist events. The left however always has a group interfering with events organized by the right. Who are the tolerant ones I ask? Most certainly not the left.

  2. #62
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48,352

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    No one is blaming Trump. However, it does say something about his supporters when they do **** like this.
    I guess there is something to say about bernie sanders supporters when they shoot congressmen.
    projections are fallacies for a reason.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  3. #63
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48,352

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    I'll bet there are 50 liberal vandals for every one conservative.

    The OP link gave their own narrative from the original USA Today link:

    Pilot caught writing slurs, pro-Trump graffiti at Tallahassee airport
    The issue is that the main stream media would never report it.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    7,705

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Excast View Post
    What kind of poison has to be flowing through one's brain that they would happily risk their career in order to spread racial ugliness?
    Trumpism.

    Read the Mass Psychology of Fascism by Wilhelm Reich
    The more I get to know people the more I realize why Noah only let animals on the boat.

  5. #65
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    10,747

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Old 'N Chill View Post
    The Racist in Chief has made so many of these white racist scumbags crawl out from their holes and act publicly to spread their racist views against non-whites. This is not the leader I want in office, are you good with it? Are you good with what this angry bigoted sleazebag was doing? Do you have neighbors like that, or are you like that?



    Pilot Arrested for Racist Vandalism
    The first time I can remember a president pointing to a person in the crowd to laud a policy accomplishment was Reagan. I thought it was a cheap parlor trick at the time. With about 250 million Americans at the time you could find a person who fits whatever narrative you want.

    Same here with what this pilot nutcase. Yes there a republican bigots and yes there are democratic bigots. They have always been among us and always will unfortunately.

    That being said while it is repugnant that someone on this site would accuse/question others here because they may vote differently than him/her,it seems like a constant here. Perhaps some here would do well to look within for hateful people and stop blaming their actions on a president who would do well to speak less often and with more thought.

  6. #66
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48,352

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    It’s obviously wrong to blame Trump for any specific incident, but Trump sets the tone. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Trump renounced such things instead?
    He does dismissed.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  7. #67
    Ass in a Hat


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    111,787

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Old 'N Chill View Post
    The Racist in Chief has made so many of these white racist scumbags crawl out from their holes and act publicly to spread their racist views against non-whites. This is not the leader I want in office, are you good with it? Are you good with what this angry bigoted sleazebag was doing? Do you have neighbors like that, or are you like that?



    Pilot Arrested for Racist Vandalism
    Florida has a lot of that element in it. It's pretty much Alabama until you get South of Orlando.
    "Donald Trump is Jesus to followers of Jesus who reject the actual teachings of Jesus."

    Found on twitter

  8. #68
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    30,171

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Old 'N Chill View Post
    The Racist in Chief has made so many of these white racist scumbags crawl out from their holes and act publicly to spread their racist views against non-whites. This is not the leader I want in office, are you good with it? Are you good with what this angry bigoted sleazebag was doing? Do you have neighbors like that, or are you like that?



    Pilot Arrested for Racist Vandalism
    Another article claims he wrote anti-Trump stuff on walls as well. Has it been determined that this guy is an actual Trump supporter and not another unhinged leftist with anger issues? Something written multiple times from the guy-- MAGA = NO N****RS NO S**CS--is far more indicative of what dumb ass liberals think than what anyone on the right thinks.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  9. #69
    Sage
    Royal PITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,112

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Another article claims he wrote anti-Trump stuff on walls as well. Has it been determined that this guy is an actual Trump supporter and not another unhinged leftist with anger issues? Something written multiple times from the guy-- MAGA = NO N****RS NO S**CS--is far more indicative of what dumb ass liberals think than what anyone on the right thinks.
    So you believe these guys are really Liberals?





    'Jews will not replace us': Vice film lays bare horror of neo-Nazis in America | US news | The Guardian
    To Be Conservative - Senator Barry Goldwater, September 1981
    Aviation chat threat
    FYI: I don't debate trolls, minors or those unable to act like a sane adult

  10. #70
    Sage
    Royal PITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,112

    Re: Trump Supporter Pilot Arrested for Racist Graffiti at Airport

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    The first time I can remember a president pointing to a person in the crowd to laud a policy accomplishment was Reagan. I thought it was a cheap parlor trick at the time. With about 250 million Americans at the time you could find a person who fits whatever narrative you want.

    Same here with what this pilot nutcase. Yes there a republican bigots and yes there are democratic bigots. They have always been among us and always will unfortunately.

    That being said while it is repugnant that someone on this site would accuse/question others here because they may vote differently than him/her,it seems like a constant here. Perhaps some here would do well to look within for hateful people and stop blaming their actions on a president who would do well to speak less often and with more thought.
    Agreed every group has their nutjobs. The key is for those leading such groups to denounce the nutjobs clearly and firmly, not to equivocate them or their actions.
    To Be Conservative - Senator Barry Goldwater, September 1981
    Aviation chat threat
    FYI: I don't debate trolls, minors or those unable to act like a sane adult

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •