Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 303

Thread: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

  1. #11
    Guru
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,158

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    At this point, it's a ****ing farce. I've never seen such cultish behavior, where they can just endlessly ignore evidence and they bend themselves into pretzel shapes or worse to justify the nonsense Trump has done.

    It's just unbelievable at this point.

    Yes, we do see a lot of this from the Trump crowd.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Robertinfremont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Meridian, Idaho
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,149

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    You failed to persuade me or others no doubt that a word of that book is accurate.

  3. #13
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,037

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    He's a punk.

  4. #14
    Professor Kerry Won Ohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    St. Louis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertinfremont View Post
    You failed to persuade me or others no doubt that a word of that book is accurate.
    Of course we're not going to persuade you. Even though at least 20 ****ing people were at the meeting.

    You're a member of the Trump cult. Nothing persuades the demented.

  5. #15
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,285

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    The claim that military leaders were emotionally sick or crying is an insult...unless they actually were emotionally sick or crying...which is an embarrassment.

    Holy ****...getting yelled at by sr leaders? Thats 14:30 pretty much any day that ends in 'y'. Civilians sobbing at harsh words? Yeah...I can see that.

  6. #16
    Professor Kerry Won Ohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    St. Louis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    The claim that military leaders were emotionally sick or crying is an insult...unless they actually were emotionally sick or crying...which is an embarrassment.

    Holy ****...getting yelled at by sr leaders? Thats 14:30 pretty much any day that ends in 'y'. Civilians sobbing at harsh words? Yeah...I can see that.
    I was in the Air Force for 20 years. I never had a superior officer call me a "dope" or a "baby". It's insulting and unprofessional, especially coming from the President of the U.S. Leaders are supposed to inspire, not name call and tear people down.

    Maybe this behavior doesn't offend you, but it is despicable conduct for us decent folk.

  7. #17
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,285

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio View Post
    I was in the Air Force for 20 years. I never had a superior officer call me a "dope" or a "baby". It's insulting and unprofessional, especially coming from the President of the U.S. Leaders are supposed to inspire, not name call and tear people down.

    Maybe this behavior doesn't offend you, but it is despicable conduct for us decent folk.


    You pissing yourself over this has nothing to do with your 20 year Air Force career and whether or not you have ever been dressed down by a Sr NCO or officer. YOU are fueled on every topic by the exact same thing...your impotent hatred of trump. This topic is just another excuse for you to piss yourself.

  8. #18
    Professor Kerry Won Ohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    St. Louis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post


    You pissing yourself over this has nothing to do with your 20 year Air Force career and whether or not you have ever been dressed down by a Sr NCO or officer. YOU are fueled on every topic by the exact same thing...your impotent hatred of trump. This topic is just another excuse for you to piss yourself.
    Or here's another possible explanation....maybe you're just an immoral Trump cultist and one of the reasons this country is going down the ****ter.

  9. #19
    Heading North
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,130

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    According to a new book....

    99% of "Tell Alls" are unproven/just plain fiction
    Judge: Every day i come in and i meet the dregs of society...and then i meet their clients.

  10. #20
    Professor Kerry Won Ohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    St. Louis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: "You're A Bunch Of Dopes And Babies", Trump Said To Military Brass During A Meeting in 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    According to a new book....

    99% of "Tell Alls" are unproven/just plain fiction
    Yes, the other 20 ****ing people in the room do not recall Trump's tirade. Of course, how logical.

    You got nothing, Trump cultist.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •