Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 173

Thread: Would you support

  1. #81
    Professor
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:46 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,020

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    . He's been mobbed up his entire life, just like his father and his father's father.

    .
    JKF has been mobbed up all his entire life, I voted for him. I guess it's a habit of mine to vote for mobsters.

  2. #82
    Visual Opportunist
    Tanngrisnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,598

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlook View Post
    JKF has been mobbed up all his entire life, I voted for him. I guess it's a habit of mine to vote for mobsters.
    That's your choice, as a citizen, if you are one, which I doubt, and he's dead. Don't know if you know that.

    What, exactly, is the problem here?

    You seem unclear on how this all works.
    Well, he see this one particularly hot chick and not does she bag he slackjawed, but he lets a "Whoa" slip out

  3. #83
    Professor
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:46 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,020

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    LOL! All available evidence indicates that twump never really earned anything. He inherited a lot, engaged in criminal fraud, lost more money than anyone in US history and then was reliant completely on the Russian mob to finance his 'empire'.

    That you don't know this or can't deal with it emotionally is utterly irrelevant to its reality. He's been mobbed up his entire life, just like his father and his father's father.

    And yet you still worship him as a literal god.
    Yea, you are so insightful. Yea, reality, what every you say. Did you know that the democrats are from Mars. They came to this planet to destroy it.
    Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo

  4. #84
    Visual Opportunist
    Tanngrisnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,598

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlook View Post
    Yea, you are so insightful. Yea, reality, what every you say. Did you know that the democrats are from Mars. They came to this planet to destroy it.
    Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo
    I'm not at all sure what you're trying to say here, and I don't think you're well.
    Well, he see this one particularly hot chick and not does she bag he slackjawed, but he lets a "Whoa" slip out

  5. #85
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    20,299
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas1 View Post
    This is the deliberation phase. They are to deliberate based on whatever it is the House uncovered. Un-American was not letting the GOP call witnesses in the House.
    Calling witnesses was crucial a moment ago.
    And now they have the chance to call witnesses, calling witnesses is unnecessary.

    Funny how that works.
    I may be wrong.

  6. #86
    Eco**Social Marketeer

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    PNW
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,739

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Mitch is warning that both sides might call witnesses. I'm wondering who is this warning meant for?

    Anyway.

    Do you support both sides calling witnesses?

    I'm for it, even the whistleblower providing his or her identity is kept secret. Other than that, go for it, call whom you please. Want the bidens? Ok. Anybody else the republicans want to call? I'm for it as long as the dems get to call whom they wish. A one for one exchange of testimony.

    To me this is the best the republicans can hope for. Trying to push 'the trial' through with no witnesses doesn't sit well with the MAJORITY of americans and in my opinion if the republicans decide to take that route, they will pay severely come election time.

    Thoughts?
    A trial without evidence is like a day without sunshine.

  7. #87
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,228

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    Mitch is warning that both sides might call witnesses. I'm wondering who is this warning meant for?

    Anyway.

    Do you support both sides calling witnesses?

    I'm for it, even the whistleblower providing his or her identity is kept secret. Other than that, go for it, call whom you please. Want the bidens? Ok. Anybody else the republicans want to call? I'm for it as long as the dems get to call whom they wish. A one for one exchange of testimony.

    To me this is the best the republicans can hope for. Trying to push 'the trial' through with no witnesses doesn't sit well with the MAJORITY of americans and in my opinion if the republicans decide to take that route, they will pay severely come election time.

    Thoughts?
    It's clear they don't have any fact witnesses with exculpatory evidence or they would have come forward long ago. The witnesses they'd try to call would be entirely for the purpose of derailing the trial. But, that could very well blow up in the Republicans' faces as so much else has done, so yes--let them do it. If nothing else it might prolong the trial and ****bag will give his SOTU speech without being able use it to crow about being "exonerated."
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  8. #88
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,228

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    That's your choice, as a citizen, if you are one....
    That "JKF" might be a clue that's he's just a bit unglued.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  9. #89
    Visual Opportunist
    Tanngrisnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    No longer Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,598

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    That "JKF" might be a clue that's he's just a bit unglued.
    Lulz. Next up: "REMEMBER THE MAINE!"
    Well, he see this one particularly hot chick and not does she bag he slackjawed, but he lets a "Whoa" slip out

  10. #90
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,228

    Re: Would you support

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas1 View Post
    This is the deliberation phase. They are to deliberate based on whatever it is the House uncovered. Un-American was not letting the GOP call witnesses in the House.
    As I remember, the only persons the Republicans kept harping about to testify in the impeachment hearing was Hunter Biden, someone who clearly would have had no involvement in the matter other than being one of the two unwitting targets of Your ****bag's shakedown, and the whistleblower who was also not a fact witness thus the only reason would be to destroy his legally guaranteed anonymity and set him up for reprisals if not death threats from the Trump mob. It was a blatant, disingenuous and disgusting ploy. What' was conspicuously missing from any list that Nunes (now known as another co-conspirator to the shakedown) came up with was anyone who had a shred of exculpatory evidence on ****bag's behalf.
    Last edited by digitusmedius; 01-19-20 at 02:07 PM.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •