Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 99

Thread: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

  1. #1
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,947

    Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Nancy Pelosi:
    Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.
    We now know that was a lie.

    Now on to how to fake an impeachment

    1. Schiff opens the hearing with his Soprano version of the call.
    2. Democrats hold depositions behind closed doors to weed out testimony they don't want the public to hear
    3. Democrats refuse all testimony in opposition of their agenda
    4. Then Schiff leaks out cherry picked parts to the media
    5. Democrats refuse all Republican witnesses
    6. Democrats refuse to allow Republican minority day
    7. Schiff secretly gets a subpoena to get political opponents phone metadata (not conversations) and releases it to the media with his guess as to what those calls contain
    8. Every witness provided by Democrats testify under oath during Republican questioning they have no knowledge of any bribery, quid pro quo or any other impeachable crimes. They all state they are testifying to what they presume was happening.
    9. Democrats refuse to subpoena any Republican witnesses to have a court order Trumps witnesses to the hearing because this is a matter of national security and we are in an emergency situation and time is of the essence.

    Now, without a single witness who can testify in court, they vote for articles of impeachment without a single Republican vote

    Knowing they can't host any witnesses in a Senate trial, and while we are under this national security emergency, Pelosi refuses to provide the articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

    Pelosi tries to renegotiate the rules of evidence and witness testimony with McConnell to allow her hearsay witnesses. McConnell says no. The rules of evidence and testimony will be the same as every court room in the country like its been from the beginning of time.

    Pelosi wants to call defendant witness because she can't call her own. McConnell says no.

    Its not the job of the Senate to do the Democrats Impeachment investigation. The Senate trial is only there to hear the articles and the evidence to support those articles. Pelosi doesn't have any witnesses or evidence to support the articles. Which means the articles aren't worth the paper they are written on.

    In what court room setting does a defendant provide witnesses for their defense when there are no witnesses who can testify for the prosecution. Never in the history of any court room has this ever happened and it isn't going to happen now.

    McConnell tells Pelosi, since she has no witnesses to provide, he isn't calling witnesses either.

    This is the legacy Democrats are providing for their party. Only an idiot would attempt an impeachment after

    1. Falling on their faces from the Mueller debacle
    2. Without a single witness who can testify
    3. With only Democrat votes
    4. Knowing they will never get a conviction

    This isn't an impeachment. This is desperation from a party that has no other options.

  2. #2
    Social Democrat
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,076

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Sorry to burst your bubble., but this is already in the books as an impeachment. And hopefully it will result in a removal, if not in the Senate than at the ballot box.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  3. #3
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,404

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    Nancy Pelosi:


    We now know that was a lie.

    Now on to how to fake an impeachment

    1. Schiff opens the hearing with his Soprano version of the call.
    2. Democrats hold depositions behind closed doors to weed out testimony they don't want the public to hear
    3. Democrats refuse all testimony in opposition of their agenda
    4. Then Schiff leaks out cherry picked parts to the media
    5. Democrats refuse all Republican witnesses
    6. Democrats refuse to allow Republican minority day
    7. Schiff secretly gets a subpoena to get political opponents phone metadata (not conversations) and releases it to the media with his guess as to what those calls contain
    8. Every witness provided by Democrats testify under oath during Republican questioning they have no knowledge of any bribery, quid pro quo or any other impeachable crimes. They all state they are testifying to what they presume was happening.
    9. Democrats refuse to subpoena any Republican witnesses to have a court order Trumps witnesses to the hearing because this is a matter of national security and we are in an emergency situation and time is of the essence.

    Now, without a single witness who can testify in court, they vote for articles of impeachment without a single Republican vote

    Knowing they can't host any witnesses in a Senate trial, and while we are under this national security emergency, Pelosi refuses to provide the articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

    Pelosi tries to renegotiate the rules of evidence and witness testimony with McConnell to allow her hearsay witnesses. McConnell says no. The rules of evidence and testimony will be the same as every court room in the country like its been from the beginning of time.

    Pelosi wants to call defendant witness because she can't call her own. McConnell says no.

    Its not the job of the Senate to do the Democrats Impeachment investigation. The Senate trial is only there to hear the articles and the evidence to support those articles. Pelosi doesn't have any witnesses or evidence to support the articles. Which means the articles aren't worth the paper they are written on.

    In what court room setting does a defendant provide witnesses for their defense when there are no witnesses who can testify for the prosecution. Never in the history of any court room has this ever happened and it isn't going to happen now.

    McConnell tells Pelosi, since she has no witnesses to provide, he isn't calling witnesses either.

    This is the legacy Democrats are providing for their party. Only an idiot would attempt an impeachment after

    1. Falling on their faces from the Mueller debacle
    2. Without a single witness who can testify
    3. With only Democrat votes
    4. Knowing they will never get a conviction

    This isn't an impeachment. This is desperation from a party that has no other options.
    No, this is an impeachment in which the case against Trump was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt despite the resistance, obstruction, stonewalling and complete illegal defiance of Congressional subpoenas. Even with obstruction of Congress and Trump's sycophants trying to pull in Hunter Biden into the investigation, in which Hunter Biden has absolutely nothing to do with, the votes were to impeach Trump -- and so it goes, and it goes on for history.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  4. #4
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,759

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble., but this is already in the books as an impeachment. And hopefully it will result in a removal, if not in the Senate than at the ballot box.
    Exactly it's in the books. Pelosi and Schiff go down in history along with Newt Gingrich as having impeached a president. Hope the country can survive every future president being impeached whenever the opposing party controls the House of Representatives. We could be in for a wild ride.

  5. #5
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,947

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    No, this is an impeachment in which the case against Trump was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt despite the resistance, obstruction, stonewalling and complete illegal defiance of Congressional subpoenas. Even with obstruction of Congress and Trump's sycophants trying to pull in Hunter Biden into the investigation, in which Hunter Biden has absolutely nothing to do with, the votes were to impeach Trump -- and so it goes, and it goes on for history.
    Yet you can't dispute anything listed?

    This isn't going to be a Senate Trial based on feelings or john told me that Billy said that Kelly was thinking that Trump thought (X)

    The evidence is in the fact that they don't have a single witness that can testify to support their Articles.

    Your idea of what Trump (or any president) can or can't do is just your own opinion and there is no such thing as Illegal defiance of Congressional hearings from a President. Isn't this the very same claims made after the Mueller report and we all know how that turned out.

    I know this will come as a blow to you because you have been hyped up by the likes of Adam Schiff but a president can investigate anyone he thinks is abusing the powers of office and Biden doesn't get a pass just because he is running in a primary. Thats all just fantasy land.

    If you have pinned your hopes on that then you are in for a huge let down.

  6. #6
    Pitter Patter
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Tacoma
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    5,447
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Exactly it's in the books. Pelosi and Schiff go down in history along with Newt Gingrich as having impeached a president. Hope the country can survive every future president being impeached whenever the opposing party controls the House of Representatives. We could be in for a wild ride.
    Bush, and Obama never faced impeachment well in spite of being war criminals.
    The GOP loves standards. They love standards so much, they got two of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I say that he [Trump] is the most honest guy to come down the pike in a very long while.

  7. #7
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,404

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    Yet you can't dispute anything listed?

    This isn't going to be a Senate Trial based on feelings or john told me that Billy said that Kelly was thinking that Trump thought (X)

    The evidence is in the fact that they don't have a single witness that can testify to support their Articles.

    Your idea of what Trump (or any president) can or can't do is just your own opinion and there is no such thing as Illegal defiance of Congressional hearings from a President. Isn't this the very same claims made after the Mueller report and we all know how that turned out.

    I know this will come as a blow to you because you have been hyped up by the likes of Adam Schiff but a president can investigate anyone he thinks is abusing the powers of office and Biden doesn't get a pass just because he is running in a primary. Thats all just fantasy land.

    If you have pinned your hopes on that then you are in for a huge let down.
    I didn't even read your list. It's nothing but fake news and propaganda.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  8. #8
    Guru Old 'N Chill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,626

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble., but this is already in the books as an impeachment. And hopefully it will result in a removal, if not in the Senate than at the ballot box.
    You're right, impeachment is a done deal, wonder how long they will be in denial about it.....till they're 6 feet under?
    American freedoms don't only apply to whites, religious freedoms don't only apply to Christians.

  9. #9
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,759

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    Bush, and Obama never faced impeachment well in spite of being war criminals.
    Wait til the next Democrat president is sworn in with a majority Republican House. You ain't seen impeachment yet there's going to be a sharknado impeachment. It's on now people.

  10. #10
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,947

    Re: Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble., but this is already in the books as an impeachment. And hopefully it will result in a removal, if not in the Senate than at the ballot box.
    We know whats in the books. But you actually think there is some hope Trump will be removed without a single witness who can testify to the articles? Please

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •