Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 185

Thread: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

  1. #61
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,436

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Is that the same thing as "black man bad" when he gave Iran back their money?

    Nope; black man bad gave the money (multiple times over the original amount ... and don't give me that **** "excuse" that it was because of interest it had accumulated) back to a country that progressed into the top "producer" of world-wide terrorism. There is a reason why the US didn't return that money for 50 years ... until black man bad showed up.
    6/13/2016 - Obama advisor David Plouffe:
    "It is not enough to simply beat Trump. He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again."

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle View Post
    Nope; black man bad gave the money (multiple times over the original amount ... and don't give me that **** "excuse" that it was because of interest it had accumulated) back to a country that progressed into the top "producer" of world-wide terrorism. There is a reason why the US didn't return that money for 50 years ... until black man bad showed up.
    So you're defending Iran for producing uranium?

  3. #63
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    They ****ed up. It's 100% on them. We are not responsible, at all, for them shooting down a plane taking off from their own airport.

    To think otherwise is to want to. Why would you want to?
    Because he hates Trump.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add within the limits of the law, because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.--Thomas Jefferson

  4. #64
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    115,959

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Iran has openly said it was their fault and human error and this thread is still blaming it on Trump.

    Who is more correct in this particular instance? PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!
    Well, actually, Iran is blaming Trump and the Leftists and anti-Trumpers are echoing Iranian propaganda. We all knew whose side they were on, all along.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  5. #65
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    02-24-20 @ 01:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,656

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    He freed up money and other assets.

    Can you prove they didn't use it for it's proxy war?
    You can't prove a negative, remember? The burden of proof is on those who say that money was used for the proxy war. Actually, whenever Iran does anything bad, which is admittedly all the time, you claim it was money that Obama gave them. It's up to you to document that. What am I thinking! You never document. you just accuse.

  6. #66
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    115,959

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Because he hates Trump.
    They hated him all along because they knew he would beat the living **** out of their buddies in Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:44 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    11,607

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, actually, Iran is blaming Trump and the Leftists and anti-Trumpers are echoing Iranian propaganda. We all knew whose side they were on, all along.
    The alphabet propagandists are streaming Iranian tv as if it's gospel truth. Chris Matthews makes me puke.

  8. #68
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    115,959

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by bearpoker View Post
    You can't prove a negative, remember? The burden of proof is on those who say that money was used for the proxy war. Actually, whenever Iran does anything bad, which is admittedly all the time, you claim it was money that Obama gave them. It's up to you to document that. What am I thinking! You never document. you just accuse.
    The terrorism wasn't free. That's a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  9. #69
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:44 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    11,607

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle View Post
    Nope; black man bad gave the money (multiple times over the original amount ... and don't give me that **** "excuse" that it was because of interest it had accumulated) back to a country that progressed into the top "producer" of world-wide terrorism. There is a reason why the US didn't return that money for 50 years ... until black man bad showed up.
    But don't you dare question black man...

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: Trump is responsible for the downed airliner

    Quote Originally Posted by Acadia View Post
    But don't you dare question black man...
    Don't you dare question orange man...

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •