Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154

Thread: Comparing the networks

  1. #1
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    7,931

    Comparing the networks

    The right wants you to believe that Fox Crap news buries everyone else. Not if it is looked at with the reality of these networks, You want to live on lies and hate, It's Fox Crap news all the way. if you want to live on the values of this country and the truth , then you have two choices MSNBC an CNN . Studies verify the lying part of Fox Crap News compared to the others and the hatred and ugliness is simply just obvious looking at Fox/

    To support the hate part , you simpler have to look at the rating of the Talking heads on Fox Crap news itself. It's totally related to the level of hatred and ugliness as the prime indicator to rate the Fox talking heads in order, Hannity being the top of the hate/lie list of course.

    So now the reality of the truth, FOX CRAP NEWS 2,431,000 for viewers on average in the third quarter

    MSNBC NEWS 1,532,000

    CNN NEWS 1,037,000

    Hate and lies 2,431,000

    This country's values and the truth 2,569,000

    So the truth wins out, not by much but at least a place to start to get rid of this hate group entirely. The Conservatives need a new party, one based on something other then hatred and a willingness to work for the people and not just the golden few.
    DRAIN THE PIG PEN

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,046

    Re: Comparing the networks

    Please, spare me your completely ignorant partisan drivel and think critically. The modern news media caters to ignorant people who want to live within a self-confirming biased echo chamber and reject or demonize any news or information that runs counter to their deeply ingrained partisan ideology.

    If the country valued Truth we'd see the end of partisan infotainment news and we wouldn't have so many people shutting out news or ideas that run counter to their party platform.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Glory to Hong Kong! Oppose China's authoritarianism and human rights abuses!

  3. #3
    New Killer Star Dans La Lune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    One Night in Bangkok
    Last Seen
    02-12-20 @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,648

    Re: Comparing the networks

    Among the mainstream outlets, there's far-right and centrist. CNN and MSNBC being centrist, Fox News being state propaganda for the Trump admin.
    “I believe that If we're successful in this election, when we're successful in this election, that the fever may break [for Republicans]” - Obama, 2012

    ”Republicans ‘know better’, ‘will change after Trump’...” - Joe Biden, 2019

  4. #4
    Professor
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Comparing the networks

    All of the talking head networks combined is only about 5 million, which is 1.5% of the population.

    It's like high school. Who's on top and who's not and who hates who is SOOOO important to the people who are into that. But seriously..., literally no one else cares.
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

  5. #5
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,076

    Re: Comparing the networks

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    The right wants you to believe that Fox Crap news buries everyone else. Not if it is looked at with the reality of these networks, You want to live on lies and hate, It's Fox Crap news all the way. if you want to live on the values of this country and the truth , then you have two choices MSNBC an CNN . Studies verify the lying part of Fox Crap News compared to the others and the hatred and ugliness is simply just obvious looking at Fox/

    To support the hate part , you simpler have to look at the rating of the Talking heads on Fox Crap news itself. It's totally related to the level of hatred and ugliness as the prime indicator to rate the Fox talking heads in order, Hannity being the top of the hate/lie list of course.

    So now the reality of the truth, FOX CRAP NEWS 2,431,000 for viewers on average in the third quarter

    MSNBC NEWS 1,532,000

    CNN NEWS 1,037,000

    Hate and lies 2,431,000

    This country's values and the truth 2,569,000

    So the truth wins out, not by much but at least a place to start to get rid of this hate group entirely. The Conservatives need a new party, one based on something other then hatred and a willingness to work for the people and not just the golden few.
    Delirious at best. Your definition of hate and lies is exposing the Democrat party for who they really are. When CNN goes from the number one rated cable news network to the lowest among all cable news networks it isn't because they are promoting truth. Its because they have lied to their subscribers so much that nobody is tuning them in anymore and their advertisers are leaving. This is why you have so many layoffs at CNN right now.

    This is why you need a combination of at least two Liberal networks in viewership ratings to even come close to Fox News. They hold 4 of the top 5 positions in viewer ratings because over the course of the last 4 years they have provided accurate information compared to the proliferation of fake news the MSM have been caught so many times falsifying information to the public.

    When Liberal news papers won't allow their own reporters to be interviewed on CNN because of bias, thats saying something. After thousands of fake news stories with anonymous sources that have been proven fake time and time again to include the promises made by these idiot reporters of Trump being a planted Russian agent over and over, once the Mueller report came out, CNN subscribers fell almost half the day the Mueller report was made public.

    So you can twist in your mind why Fox subscribers are double what most MSM viewership is on a daily basis all you want but the more mature audience knows better. The days of feeding BS into the news cycles like its gospel has come to an end.

  6. #6
    Sage

    OldFatGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,202
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Comparing the networks

    CNN could not be further than centrist than even FOX. Both suck, and all are insignificant when we realize how relatively few watch any of them. Pawn Stars on the History Channel regularly has a viewership greater than averages 6.2 million per episode, more in repeats. A silly show about people pawning junk has a greater influence on Americans than all the news channels combined.
    What kind of a man is a man who has not left this world a better place?

    No one is in control.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    40,643

    Re: Comparing the networks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dans La Lune View Post
    Among the mainstream outlets, there's far-right and centrist. CNN and MSNBC being centrist, Fox News being state propaganda for the Trump admin.
    Centrist, hah?

    CNN - Media Bias/Fact Check

    MSNBC - Media Bias/Fact Check

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    7,931

    Re: Comparing the networks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    CNN could not be further than centrist than even FOX. Both suck, and all are insignificant when we realize how relatively few watch any of them. Pawn Stars on the History Channel regularly has a viewership greater than averages 6.2 million per episode, more in repeats. A silly show about people pawning junk has a greater influence on Americans than all the news channels combined.
    The numbers part is hard to argue. Good point.
    DRAIN THE PIG PEN

  9. #9
    Sage
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Comparing the networks

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Please, spare me your completely ignorant partisan drivel and think critically. The modern news media caters to ignorant people who want to live within a self-confirming biased echo chamber and reject or demonize any news or information that runs counter to their deeply ingrained partisan ideology.
    Fox and MSNBC are both catered to their audiences' biases. The problem is, you can't tell a bias for truth from a bias for lies - they're equal to you. The National Enquirer and Scientific American both cater to their audiences, also. They're not the same, because the biases aren't the same. They're the same to you though.

  10. #10
    Professor
    eman623's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Comparing the networks

    How do we know there's no overlap? Maybe the million watching CNN are also watching MSNBC and probably Fox as well?
    "You are free and that is why you are lost." - Franz Kafka

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •