Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 147

Thread: The Traitors Among Us

  1. #81
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,084

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Clutch your pearls just a little tighter dear, better yet, be more dramatic, faint too.

    I'll leave that to the progressives.
    When the debate is lost, the loser resorts to slander.

  2. #82
    Eco**Social Marketeer

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    PNW
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    3,261

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    OMG! I have never seen as much projection in my entire life.
    OMG, even you don't read your own posts!

  3. #83
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    47,282

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    The Traitors Among Us

    by Rick Wilson

    America once used the words “treason” and “traitors” only in cases of actual betrayal of our nation’s most vital secrets or interests. They were profound words, deep with meaning, grim in import, carrying with them the knowledge that the penalty for treason was death.

    Be honest: The words “traitor” and “treason” don’t have the sting they once had; they’ve been devalued from mis- and over-use by this president. For Donald Trump, any opposition, either personal, ideological, or political is treason. Anyone who stands in his path betrays the Great Leader. Anyone who fails to take the knee is a traitor.

    Like hearing an insult too many times drains it of its potency, Trump has diluted the power of that approbation. He has labeled loyal, dedicated Americans who served this country in the military and law enforcement as traitors, so much so that we could almost give in to the temptation to excuse it as “Trump being Trump” and let it slide like any of the other insults he vomits forth on the daily.

    Which is a shame, because America is in the midst of a treason boom right now, and more than a few people in Trump’s immediate orbit — and Trump himself — richly and actually deserve the title of traitor, and the treason inherent in their acts and words is apparent.

    Traitors from Benedict Arnold to Klaus Fuchs to Aldrich Ames to Robert Hanssen sold out this country for a host of reasons, all explicable and unforgivable. The intelligence community even has a handy acronym for the motivations of traitors, and one that applies readily to known cases. The acronym is MICE: Money, Ideology, Compromise, and Ego. Pick a traitor and one of those reasons will underpin their betrayal.
    Add a new one to the acronym. Call it, MICE-T, with the “T” naturally standing for Trump.

    Their treason isn’t executed in the old ways of secret meetings, furtive brush passes, or encrypted messages. No, the traitors of today show us their cards on cable TV, laughing and giggling over their betrayal of the oath they swore, and the security of this country, all for the political service of Donald Trump.

    As the impeachment hearings have worn on and as evidence of the complete moral collapse of the Republican Party has become more and more evident, it has become quite obvious there really are traitors among us. There are elected officials who have made the decision to protect a corrupt president by embracing conspiracy theories, refusing to acknowledge sworn testimony of career foreign-service officials, and piling on to Trump’s attack of democratic institutions.

    The traitors deliberately ignore the reporting, counsel, and warnings of the intelligence community when it comes to Russia’s attacks and Vladimir Putin’s vast, continuing intelligence and propaganda warfare against the United States.

    Trump -- And Those in His Orbit -- Are the Traitors: Rick Wilson Writes - Rolling Stone
    The only traitors are those that seek a coup of government and overthrow of a legal election and that of a duly elected president.

    Thanks for the projection fallacy but that is what we expect.

    The writer of the article is an idiot as well as any one that reads or believes it.

    Treason has a very specific meaning just like everything else.

    The only reason it has lost it's meaning is that leftist throw without there every 2 seconds.
    As usual the leftist of this country proving themselves to be complete and utter morons.

  4. #84
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    47,282

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    You're the one that should 'get over' this delusional world you've been living in. There is no crime as 'collusion'. You knew that, right? You knew that collusion is not a codified crime, right? Oh no, you obviously did not know that and you still won't believe that because you want to cling to that for one of your singular Fox talking points. Facts are facts, "collusion" is not a crime. I hope that's clear now and sinks in, it may take a while.

    The Mueller investigation clearly proved that the Trump campaign, its advisors and the president himself coordinated with Russia to help Trump win the 2016 presidential election. Trump's campaign welcomed interference in OUR U.S. free election from an adversary, an enemy to the United States. Indeed, Special Counsel Robert Mueller was authorized to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump” and to prosecute federal crimes arising from that investigation. That's precisely what the special counsel did, they investigated individuals associated with the campaign and prosecuted those crimes. That's why Paul Manafort sits in prison, that's why Cohen sits in prison, that's why Popadopoulos spent time in prison, that's why Roger Stone was convicted on 5 counts and waits to see how long he'll spend in prison and his convictions are 100% connected to the Trump campaign. That's why Michael Flynn, a Trump administration appointee is waiting for his sentencing to find out how long he's going to spend in prison and why campaign co-char Rick Gates pleaded guilty and is cooperating with the FBI. It's why 13 Russian Nationals and 12 Russian Military Officers were indicted.

    So when you erroneously claim "no collusion" you are dead wrong 100%. And by the way, the entire investigation could turn a profit for the government, thanks to Paul Manafort’s asset forfeiture. Manafort agreed to forfeit real estate and cash estimated to be worth between $42 million and $46 million.
    You are wrong as always.
    The mueller report found no evidence of conspiracy
    No evidence to commit fraud and no evidence on anything else that linked trump to russia.

    The conclusions of the mueller report have been posted to you more times than I can count and you still continue this dishonest lying.

    Facts don't care about your feelings.

  5. #85
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    47,282

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    OMG! I have never seen as much projection in my entire life.
    Exactly the entire leftist debate skill is based on one fallacy after another.

  6. #86
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    12-30-19 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    36,757

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    The Traitors Among Us

    by Rick Wilson

    America once used the words “treason” and “traitors” only in cases of actual betrayal of our nation’s most vital secrets or interests. They were profound words, deep with meaning, grim in import, carrying with them the knowledge that the penalty for treason was death.

    Be honest: The words “traitor” and “treason” don’t have the sting they once had; they’ve been devalued from mis- and over-use by this president. For Donald Trump, any opposition, either personal, ideological, or political is treason. Anyone who stands in his path betrays the Great Leader. Anyone who fails to take the knee is a traitor.

    Like hearing an insult too many times drains it of its potency, Trump has diluted the power of that approbation. He has labeled loyal, dedicated Americans who served this country in the military and law enforcement as traitors, so much so that we could almost give in to the temptation to excuse it as “Trump being Trump” and let it slide like any of the other insults he vomits forth on the daily.

    Which is a shame, because America is in the midst of a treason boom right now, and more than a few people in Trump’s immediate orbit — and Trump himself — richly and actually deserve the title of traitor, and the treason inherent in their acts and words is apparent.

    Traitors from Benedict Arnold to Klaus Fuchs to Aldrich Ames to Robert Hanssen sold out this country for a host of reasons, all explicable and unforgivable. The intelligence community even has a handy acronym for the motivations of traitors, and one that applies readily to known cases. The acronym is MICE: Money, Ideology, Compromise, and Ego. Pick a traitor and one of those reasons will underpin their betrayal.
    Add a new one to the acronym. Call it, MICE-T, with the “T” naturally standing for Trump.

    Their treason isn’t executed in the old ways of secret meetings, furtive brush passes, or encrypted messages. No, the traitors of today show us their cards on cable TV, laughing and giggling over their betrayal of the oath they swore, and the security of this country, all for the political service of Donald Trump.

    As the impeachment hearings have worn on and as evidence of the complete moral collapse of the Republican Party has become more and more evident, it has become quite obvious there really are traitors among us. There are elected officials who have made the decision to protect a corrupt president by embracing conspiracy theories, refusing to acknowledge sworn testimony of career foreign-service officials, and piling on to Trump’s attack of democratic institutions.

    The traitors deliberately ignore the reporting, counsel, and warnings of the intelligence community when it comes to Russia’s attacks and Vladimir Putin’s vast, continuing intelligence and propaganda warfare against the United States.

    Trump -- And Those in His Orbit -- Are the Traitors: Rick Wilson Writes - Rolling Stone
    Great post comrade. We will be victorious and convert the US into the glorious socialist state the worn out Constitution has been denying us for so long.
    Nancy Pelosi: March, 2019
    "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,”

  7. #87
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,101

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    You are wrong as always.
    The mueller report found no evidence of conspiracy
    No evidence to commit fraud and no evidence on anything else that linked trump to russia.

    The conclusions of the mueller report have been posted to you more times than I can count and you still continue this dishonest lying.

    Facts don't care about your feelings.
    Back it up bud, where or when did I say that Mueller found evidence of a 'conspiracy'? Copy and paste my text. You should really stop lying about anything I've said, if I said it then it's one thing, but attributing words or phrases that I never said, is just dishonest. Nearly everyone in Trump's campaign had links to Russia, who you kidding?
    Last edited by HumblePi; 12-08-19 at 02:00 PM.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  8. #88
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,783

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarLevant View Post
    Acting like adults? You mean like this guy?



    You and your ilk have only vacuous claims
    We, on the other hand, have incontrovertible evidence
    You are a crack up. You and everyone like you on THIS SITE act more childish than him 24/7. There is no question...Trump is a douchebag. You people? You act far worse, non stop. And the only pathetic impotent response you people offer is "yeah...but HE is the president". Right...like THAT is a viable excuse for who and what you expose yourself to be every single day, non stop, right here on this site.

  9. #89
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    470

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by NWRatCon View Post
    I admit, I don't follow your point. There seems to be a non sequitur here.
    If trump was working with the Russian government prior to the election run. Then the trump tower meeting wouldn’t have needed to be middle manned by the record producer who middle manned it.

    They would have already had a pipeline to the trump inner circle...

    But the Russian government had to get the record producer to contact Jr. then set up the meeting with Russian spys.

    No need for a middle man if they are already in bed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #90
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    470

    Re: The Traitors Among Us

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    I am amazed at the projection levels of Democrats. Whatever they accuse you of.........THEY are guilty of.
    Then why is it only trump people going to jail???

    Trump got elected promising to drain the swamp and lock her up, before claiming a laundry list of Democrats and fbi types have committed felonies..

    Also trump owns every branch of federal law enforcement and has a Supreme Court majority..

    Yet none of the people he has accused of felonies have even been seriously investigated???



    Even though it only benefits trump to charge those people if he has the evidence to do so..



    Hmmmmm...

    It is almost like it is trumps people who are committing felonies and they have jack except BS allegations on anyone trump has accused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •