Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Trump bashing going no where

  1. #1
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    47,286

    Trump bashing going no where

    CNN ratings plummet to lowest primetime viewership in almost three years | Fox News

    For all the trump angst being spewed on the corrupt news network.

    Viewers are no longer buying it.

    CNN drops to a 3 year low in viewership.
    Lmao keep up the winning guys.

    Hate more seems to be working.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  2. #2
    Sage
    veritas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Old Line State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,044

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    People are bored stiff and realize the thing is over. Only the Dems in Congress and the unhinged base are holding out hope.

  3. #3
    Not quite there yet

    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    East Coast Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    CNN ratings plummet to lowest primetime viewership in almost three years | Fox News

    For all the trump angst being spewed on the corrupt news network.

    Viewers are no longer buying it.

    CNN drops to a 3 year low in viewership.
    Lmao keep up the winning guys.

    Hate more seems to be working.
    And for FOX it has paid billions
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/josh-dawsey/
    “The whole episode is sadly unsurprising,” said a senior U.S. official familiar with U.S. policy on Ukraine. “It’s the epitome of impulsive, self-serving decision-making at the top that has undermined American power.”

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,389

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    CNN ratings plummet to lowest primetime viewership in almost three years | Fox News

    For all the trump angst being spewed on the corrupt news network.

    Viewers are no longer buying it.

    CNN drops to a 3 year low in viewership.
    Lmao keep up the winning guys.

    Hate more seems to be working.
    According to Trump and Republican leadership, their base is largely composed of cowardly racists, and that's a huge chunk of America. So how is this a surprise?

    Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

    Trump and G.O.P. Candidates Escalate Race and Fear as Election Ploys


    Since when has it been hard to scare cowards?
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  5. #5
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,084

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    According to Trump and Republican leadership, their base is largely composed of cowardly racists, and that's a huge chunk of America. So how is this a surprise?

    Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

    Trump and G.O.P. Candidates Escalate Race and Fear as Election Ploys


    Since when has it been hard to scare cowards?
    It sure looks like the hate that CNN was and is selling is getting old. Perhaps America is finally waking up and saying "These guys have been wrong so many times, amd are filled with such hate, why should I watch them any more. I'm going over to Fox"

    This is what I am hoping to restore my faith in humanity but I doubt it. I hope that there is only so much hate speech against a president people can take until they tune it out.

  6. #6
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    65,427

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Strange thing to decide that CNN's ratings are based entirely on this.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  7. #7
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,084

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Quote Originally Posted by veritas1 View Post
    People are bored stiff and realize the thing is over. Only the Dems in Congress and the unhinged base are holding out hope.
    They are still looking for ways to impeach him. Dredging up the Mueller report now. Maybe they should dust off the Nixon impeachment records and find someone from there who hates Trump too and call him in.

  8. #8
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,084

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Strange thing to decide that CNN's ratings are based entirely on this.
    CNNis in the tank because they are ridiculously Trump haters. MSDNC will be next. If they didn't have the impeachment to keep people watching, the only people watching them would be their mom and dad.

  9. #9
    Cult of Scotty Kilmer

    Airyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    AL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,179

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    CNN is low in ratings because most of their hosts are boring as hell.
    2020: the election of our lifetime, for realz this time! No really, this time it is. Sometimes it's best to excise the cancer before it thoroughly invades the host.

  10. #10
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    65,427

    Re: Trump bashing going no where

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    CNNis in the tank because they are ridiculously Trump haters. MSDNC will be next. If they didn't have the impeachment to keep people watching, the only people watching them would be their mom and dad.
    Feel free to provide evidence of this causal link you claim.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •