Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

  1. #1
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    40,617

    Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Guess Trump can't do it but Schiff can.

    Adam Schiff’s Attack on the Free Press

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    48,485

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    Guess Trump can't do it but Schiff can.

    Adam Schiff’s Attack on the Free Press
    Do you honestly think these nut jobs care?

  3. #3
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    115,644

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    An outright violation of the 4th Amendment. Pelosi is trying to become a dictator.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  4. #4
    Sage
    veritas1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Old Line State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,643

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    Guess Trump can't do it but Schiff can.

    Adam Schiff’s Attack on the Free Press


    Yet another example, among many, of the left doing ALL the things they accuse Trump of; assaults on the press, obstruction of justice, collusion, quid pro quo, and on and on.

  5. #5
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    65,940

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    So, hang on, is Schiff supposed to psychically know that a reporter called someone before he subpoena'd the records, or are we claiming releasing 1"a reporter called a person" is somehow an attack on the concept of free speech?
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,066

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So, hang on, is Schiff supposed to psychically know that a reporter called someone before he subpoena'd the records, or are we claiming releasing 1"a reporter called a person" is somehow an attack on the concept of free speech?
    Whether the subpoena was justified or not isn't the issue. Unmasking the names is.

  7. #7
    Educator TheDoctorWasIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In the center of it all.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    918

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Whether the subpoena was justified or not isn't the issue. Unmasking the names is.
    Why shouldn't he have "unmasked" the names?
    Don't believe something just because you want to.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,066

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctorWasIn View Post
    Why shouldn't he have "unmasked" the names?
    Because the target of his investigation is Trump and Giuliani. If he presented cause to believe that Nunes, Solomon and others were co-conspirators in the scheme he unearthed then he should have presented those findings as well. If he didn't have that proof then he should have left the names redacted until he did have something to tie them to the bribery, extortion and character assassination plot that Trump had concocted.

  9. #9
    Educator TheDoctorWasIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In the center of it all.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    918

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Because the target of his investigation is Trump and Giuliani. If he presented cause to believe that Nunes, Solomon and others were co-conspirators in the scheme he unearthed then he should have presented those findings as well. If he didn't have that proof then he should have left the names redacted until he did have something to tie them to the bribery, extortion and character assassination plot that Trump had concocted.
    The phone records are themselves "cause" to believe that Nunes, Solomon, Toesing and diGenova are all involved.

    You must be able to see that.
    Don't believe something just because you want to.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    40,617

    Re: Adam Schiff's Attack On The Free Press

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    Do you honestly think these nut jobs care?
    No. Sorry if I gave you the impression that they cared. I know they don't. But, I do love to point out their hypocrisy.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •