Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 146 of 146

Thread: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

  1. #141
    Sage
    Fishking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    OK, so you were a kid back in 1992 who didn't listen to talk radio. How about the truly vile slurs thrown at the Obama daughters, ever heard any of them?
    Yup...and it was horrible when it was done to them as well. Now that that has been taken care of, want to try again without the smoke screen of deflection?
    “There are no self-proclaimed villains, only regiments of self-proclaimed saints. Victorious historians rule where good or evil lies.” ― Glen Cook, Chronicles of the Black Company

  2. #142
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,432

    Re: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishking View Post
    Yup...and it was horrible when it was done to them as well. Now that that has been taken care of, want to try again without the smoke screen of deflection?
    It is your argument then, that simply because Barron Trump's name was mentioned in a comment about Trump not being the monarch he thinks he deserves to be, that mention is the equivalent of the vile words thrown at Chelsea Clinton and Sasha and Malia Obama? Have I got that right?
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  3. #143
    Sage
    Fishking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    It is your argument then, that simply because Barron Trump's name was mentioned in a comment about Trump not being the monarch he thinks he deserves to be, that mention is the equivalent of the vile words thrown at Chelsea Clinton and Sasha and Malia Obama? Have I got that right?
    I see by your stupid comment that you are either incapable of having an honest conversation or you just don't want to.
    “There are no self-proclaimed villains, only regiments of self-proclaimed saints. Victorious historians rule where good or evil lies.” ― Glen Cook, Chronicles of the Black Company

  4. #144
    Sage
    Hari Seldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,896

    Re: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Chad Pergram

    @ChadPergram
    At impeachment hrng, Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan notes the Constitution bars titles of nobility and that the Founders wanted to avoid the absolute rights of monarchs: "While the President can name his son Barron, he can't make him a baron." This drew applause


    Liberals just suck
    Very much to do about NOTHING! What a joke and you cons have the nerve to call others snowflakes. Look in a mirror.
    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    Isaac Asimov

  5. #145
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,432

    Re: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishking View Post
    I see by your stupid comment that you are either incapable of having an honest conversation or you just don't want to.
    I see by your stupid rejoinder that you are either incapable of having an honest conversation or you just don't want to.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  6. #146
    Sage
    Fishking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Liberal dirtbag proves why liberals are such scum

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    I see by your stupid rejoinder that you are either incapable of having an honest conversation or you just don't want to.
    You crushing on me? It's OK if you are.
    “There are no self-proclaimed villains, only regiments of self-proclaimed saints. Victorious historians rule where good or evil lies.” ― Glen Cook, Chronicles of the Black Company

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •