Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    43

    Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Link: Kamala Harris Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race : NPR

    I feel kind of shocked that Kamala Harris dropped out of the Presidential race so early. I thought she'd stay in the presidential race until she was in the Iowa caucuses getting voted on, or the first few primary and causes states in February of 2020 until she found out that she was underperforming, and that she was underperforming so much so that she would decide to drop out of the race. Instead, she ended up dropping out this month on the 3rd due to financial failures of her campaign and whatever else. Rumors had been circulating that her campaign had been struggling with having not strong infrastructure, organization, and a clear, infectious, and memorable message or theme. Her campaign aide recently resigned or something, and ended up joining Michael Bloomberg's presidential campaign -- and ended up writing a scathing resignation letter summarizing her experience working for her campaign and criticizing it horribly.

    Is anyone else here shocked by her dropping out of the presidential race at the time she did like I was? Not shocked? If shocked, why shocked? If not shocked, why not shocked?

  2. #2
    Guru
    MrPeanut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Huntington, WV
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,800

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    I think it was a smart move and frankly shows a lot of maturity. She never really got any momentum going and wasn't seeing the type of fundraising numbers she would need to justify staying in the race. I'm a little surprised she dropped out before Tulsi, Klobuchar, and all of the <1 percent candidates.

  3. #3
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,789

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Kamala had no business getting in the race in the first place. She had nothing to run on and she's not exactly easy on the eyes.

  4. #4
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Kamala had no business getting in the race in the first place. She had nothing to run on and she's not exactly easy on the eyes.
    I think she really looks good, but I know better.

    She has a Saturn Return in 2020 like Bush did in 2000.

    Her astrological traits are -11 to win the general.

    Put that up against Trump 5, Tulsi 5, Biden 7, Sanders 7, Warren1, Booker, Amy 0, Booker -1, Pete -6, Hillary -2, Bill 18, Ivanka 16 and others who didn't run 16, 11, 9, Pence 1, Bush 15, Gore 1.

    https://www.debatepolitics.com/us-el...elections.html
    https://azapizzazz.com Always take note of exquisitor. https://www.debatepolitics.com/us-el...elections.html
    Exquisitor exquisitly exquisited an exquisit exquisitorial in the exquisitorium of exquisitation exquisitum exquisitilicious.

  5. #5
    Moral clarity is needed
    Felis Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,056

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jared View Post
    Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Link: Kamala Harris Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race : NPR

    I feel kind of shocked that Kamala Harris dropped out of the Presidential race so early. I thought she'd stay in the presidential race until she was in the Iowa caucuses getting voted on, or the first few primary and causes states in February of 2020 until she found out that she was underperforming, and that she was underperforming so much so that she would decide to drop out of the race. Instead, she ended up dropping out this month on the 3rd due to financial failures of her campaign and whatever else. Rumors had been circulating that her campaign had been struggling with having not strong infrastructure, organization, and a clear, infectious, and memorable message or theme. Her campaign aide recently resigned or something, and ended up joining Michael Bloomberg's presidential campaign -- and ended up writing a scathing resignation letter summarizing her experience working for her campaign and criticizing it horribly.

    Is anyone else here shocked by her dropping out of the presidential race at the time she did like I was? Not shocked? If shocked, why shocked? If not shocked, why not shocked?
    First off, I think it is understandable. Kamala Harris is not a fighter proven ready to take on a national campaign that isn't anything more than an intra-party cake walk. It must be remembered that she won her Senate seat paired against a fellow Democrat, because our state is just that deep-blue.

    Second, it is smart, because I am sure she did not want to go into millions of dollars of campaign debt like many failed candidates end up in.
    Itís in the small things that the rot starts. Do the wrong thing once, itís easier to do it again. Do the individualistic thing once, it is easy to do it again.

    Fiat justitia, et pereat mundus

  6. #6
    Moral clarity is needed
    Felis Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,056

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Kamala had no business getting in the race in the first place. She had nothing to run on and she's not exactly easy on the eyes.
    That's kind of harsh. I think she looks perfectly decent for a woman of her age.
    Itís in the small things that the rot starts. Do the wrong thing once, itís easier to do it again. Do the individualistic thing once, it is easy to do it again.

    Fiat justitia, et pereat mundus

  7. #7
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    39,562

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jared View Post
    Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Link: Kamala Harris Drops Out Of 2020 Presidential Race : NPR

    I feel kind of shocked that Kamala Harris dropped out of the Presidential race so early. I thought she'd stay in the presidential race until she was in the Iowa caucuses getting voted on, or the first few primary and causes states in February of 2020 until she found out that she was underperforming, and that she was underperforming so much so that she would decide to drop out of the race. Instead, she ended up dropping out this month on the 3rd due to financial failures of her campaign and whatever else. Rumors had been circulating that her campaign had been struggling with having not strong infrastructure, organization, and a clear, infectious, and memorable message or theme. Her campaign aide recently resigned or something, and ended up joining Michael Bloomberg's presidential campaign -- and ended up writing a scathing resignation letter summarizing her experience working for her campaign and criticizing it horribly.

    Is anyone else here shocked by her dropping out of the presidential race at the time she did like I was? Not shocked? If shocked, why shocked? If not shocked, why not shocked?
    I'll give her credit for knowing reality. If a black person can't muster up even the votes of blacks they are done for. Corey Booker isn't so smart.

  8. #8
    Professor


    lemmiwinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,789

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felis Leo View Post
    That's kind of harsh. I think she looks perfectly decent for a woman of her age.
    Looking good for her age wasn't going to get her elected unless she had money like Pelosi or Warren.

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    UP of Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,282

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'll give her credit for knowing reality. If a black person can't muster up even the votes of blacks they are done for. Corey Booker isn't so smart.
    None of them have done their homework.

    If you want to run for President you should have your chart done.

    Then you should post to this link if you have a good score and if you don't, forget it.

    Well, there could always be a time when nobody had a score.

    https://www.debatepolitics.com/us-el...elections.html
    https://azapizzazz.com Always take note of exquisitor. https://www.debatepolitics.com/us-el...elections.html
    Exquisitor exquisitly exquisited an exquisit exquisitorial in the exquisitorium of exquisitation exquisitum exquisitilicious.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    39,562

    Re: Kamala Harris dropped out of the presidential race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exquisitor View Post
    None of them have done their homework.

    If you want to run for President you should have your chart done.

    Then you should post to this link if you have a good score and if you don't, forget it.

    Well, there could always be a time when nobody had a score.

    https://www.debatepolitics.com/us-el...elections.html
    Couldn't get your link to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •