Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

  1. #61
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,265

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    Anyone with at least a double digit IQ hates trump, that is why cultists hate intelligent people...
    um.double digit would be 30, 40,....80. That explains why Democrats hate Trump then. Thanks for giving me your opinion of why low IQ people hate Trump. I have always wondered why.

  2. #62
    Sage
    GDViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,429

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    LOL. Well, at least you admit it is nothing but partisan nonsense. Democrats have control of the House so they rig this so that it mirrors the partisan makeup of the House and you, of course, put your partisan stamp on that claiming that it is fair. When it goes to the Senate you will see not only the partisan makeup of the Senate but a few Democratic Senators defecting and zero Republican Senators defecting. The whole thing is nothing but a partisan sham.
    I am actually nonpartisan, I am however anti corruption, and so far in my lifetime the corrupt administrations have all been Republican starting with Nixon.

    When Republicans return to caring about our environment and stop coordinating with hostile foreign governments to get elected i may start voting Republican again...

  3. #63
    Sage
    GDViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,429

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    um.double digit would be 30, 40,....80. That explains why Democrats hate Trump then. Thanks for giving me your opinion of why low IQ people hate Trump. I have always wondered why.

    I guess you missed the part where trump supporters would have single digit IQ s.

    You prove my point...

  4. #64
    Guru Paradoxical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,265

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    I guess you missed the part where trump supporters would have single digit IQ s.

    You prove my point...
    I guess you proved mine then because you didn't know a double digit IQ was borderline imbecile.

  5. #65
    Sage
    GDViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    SW Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    11,429

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    Don't try to make light of Bill Clinton's crimes. Blowjob, suborning perjury to cover up the blow job, lying to federal investigators, use of office to obstruct a federal investigation. Like Watergate, the act was nothing much. The coverup is damning. The false statement under oath was in the Paula Jones sexual assault case, mostly unrelated to the blow job.
    Obstruction???

    He gave a blood sample, trump has not turned over a single document.

    Trump has solicited foreign governments to go assist him in his election.

    Bill gat a blowjob, that was between him and his wife, trump is committing international crimes, and cult actually do not see the difference...

  6. #66
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,062
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    Don't try to make light of Bill Clinton's crimes. Blowjob, suborning perjury to cover up the blow job, lying to federal investigators, use of office to obstruct a federal investigation. Like Watergate, the act was nothing much. The coverup is damning. The false statement under oath was in the Paula Jones sexual assault case, mostly unrelated to the blow job.
    Glad to see you support impeaching Trump for an entire platoon of coverups that dwarf the combined sum total of ALL coverups ever committed by every administration in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  7. #67
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    Obstruction??? He gave a blood sample, trump has not turned over a single document. Trump has solicited foreign governments to go assist him in his election. Bill gat a blowjob, that was between him and his wife, trump is committing international crimes, and cult actually do not see the difference...
    Trump turned over 1,500,000 documents. It's enough.

    It's not between Clinton and his wife, because Clinton committed multiple crimes to cover his various indiscretions, including obstruction. The evidence was so compelling, there were Democrats voting to impeach.

  8. #68
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Glad to see you support impeaching Trump for an entire platoon of coverups that dwarf the combined sum total of ALL coverups ever committed by every administration in history.
    So, if and when Trump actually commits a crime, we can have that discussion. Until then, too much said already.

  9. #69
    Generally Inadvisable

    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,062
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    So, if and when Trump actually commits a crime, we can have that discussion. Until then, too much said already.
    Coverups are a crime, and impeachable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    Putin would make a better president than Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    It IS NOT the job of the United States government to protect reporters overseas. It IS the job the United States government to preserve the freedom of the press here in the US.

  10. #70
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,939

    Re: Scholars Call Trumpís Actions on Ukraine an Impeachable Abuse of Power

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Coverups are a crime, and impeachable.
    Clinton was impeached.

    Show me a coverup that Trump has done.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •