Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 295 of 295

Thread: And so it begins...

  1. #291
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    64,521

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    That's it. It is the memorandum for record prepared for the event. Since translation was involved, a word for word transcript is not possible. It is still the primary source.

    You may "know" but the document does not actually say that, nor do secondary sources confirm it.
    A word for word transcript is possible. They merely need to dig up that recording from the secret server they loaded it on and let 15 people listen to it and transcribe it for it to be a real transcript.

    And yes, Trump mentioned Biden and the investigation. What US President asks another President to launch an investigation into a US citizen? One who is using the power of his office improperly.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  2. #292
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,130

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    A word for word transcript is possible. They merely need to dig up that recording from the secret server they loaded it on and let 15 people listen to it and transcribe it for it to be a real transcript.

    And yes, Trump mentioned Biden and the investigation. What US President asks another President to launch an investigation into a US citizen? One who is using the power of his office improperly.
    If a voice recording exists. It may not, due to diplomatic protocols. The MFR is the primary source and any Judge would recognize it as such.

    Biden is mentioned in terms of the corruption issues of the previous Ukrainian administration. Indeed, the bulk of the conversation is about Ukrainian corruption and concerns that it posed.

  3. #293
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    64,521

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    If a voice recording exists. It may not, due to diplomatic protocols. The MFR is the primary source and any Judge would recognize it as such.

    Biden is mentioned in terms of the corruption issues of the previous Ukrainian administration. Indeed, the bulk of the conversation is about Ukrainian corruption and concerns that it posed.
    It exists. It was moved to a secure server.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  4. #294
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,130

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    It exists. It was moved to a secure server.
    You say it was moved from the highest security server. Why would they do that?

  5. #295
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    64,521

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    You say it was moved from the highest security server. Why would they do that?
    Ask the White House.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •