Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 296

Thread: And so it begins...

  1. #191
    Guru Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,900

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    which has nothing to do with my point that tax cuts are not wasting tax dollars
    Nor does it refute my assertion that you should stop crying about the money "wasted" on these hearings while not being concerned at all about the trillion on the books for tax cuts.

  2. #192
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    226,791

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4abrown View Post
    Nor does it refute my assertion that you should stop crying about the money "wasted" on these hearings while not being concerned at all about the trillion on the books for tax cuts.
    I support cutting the taxes of those who pay far more than they should. I oppose the progressive income tax
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  3. #193
    Guru Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,900

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I support cutting the taxes of those who pay far more than they should. I oppose the progressive income tax
    And yet, the money is still on the books. And you care not.
    So again, get up off your fainting couch.

  4. #194
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    226,791

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4abrown View Post
    And yet, the money is still on the books. And you care not.
    So again, get up off your fainting couch.
    I care about a government that wastes too much money. You apparently do not as long as people who earn more than you are getting screwed over.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  5. #195
    Guru Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,900

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I care about a government that wastes too much money. You apparently do not as long as people who earn more than you are getting screwed over.
    Yeah, you got me there, I am not concerned about billionaires having to pay more in taxes, money they couldn't ever possibly spend in three lifetimes.
    I am concerned that we have a corrupt president and I am ok with my tax dollars going to ferret that out.

  6. #196
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    226,791

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4abrown View Post
    Yeah, you got me there, I am not concerned about billionaires having to pay more in taxes, money they couldn't ever possibly spend in three lifetimes.
    I am concerned that we have a corrupt president and I am ok with my tax dollars going to ferret that out.
    if democrat tax schemes only applied to billionaires, I doubt many would complain. But like most of their schemes-they use a loaded term, that enrages the low wattage voters, but target far more than the term normally would seen to encompass
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The only "sport" that most gun owners participate in is suicide or murder.

  7. #197
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Northern Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,562

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pound4abrown View Post
    I am not concerned about billionaires having to pay more in taxes, money they couldn't ever possibly spend in three lifetimes.
    Trump loses billions just by being President.

    People are saying a second term could send him back to bankruptcy court.

  8. #198
    Guru Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,900

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    if democrat tax schemes only applied to billionaires, I doubt many would complain. But like most of their schemes-they use a loaded term, that enrages the low wattage voters, but target far more than the term normally would seen to encompass
    You keep arguing about your apples, meanwhile the oranges are rotting.
    You should just say, Yeah, you're right, I don't care about that trillion dollars, but I am going to feign anger about hearings into a corrupt president.
    Did you also cry about the multiple Benghazi hearings? I am sure you did. And loudly.
    Peace out.

  9. #199
    Guru Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,900

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by less right View Post
    Trump loses billions just by being President.

    People are saying a second term could send him back to bankruptcy court.
    Well, he has his own wing there, so I'm sure he will feel right at home.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    PA
    Last Seen
    02-04-20 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    11,484

    Re: And so it begins...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I support cutting the taxes of those who pay far more than they should. I oppose the progressive income tax
    I oppose rewarding shills who abuse natural resources for personal gain. If you refuse to allow shared ownership of the earth's bounty, in the form of oil, minerals, etc, then you will be forced to do so via taxation.

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •