View Poll Results: Did Trump of perpetrate one of the most serious political crimes in the history of the US?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 42.86%
  • No

    8 57.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

  1. #21
    Professor
    TomFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    Maybe you should be watching the current hearings as these scholars say Trump is well within his rights and that the Democrat Congress is obstructing justice.

    They are burning down these idiots one at a time. I love it.

    I only heard Turley’s comments, which you are mischaracterizing. None of the other experts said what you claim.

    Which is typical.

  2. #22
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    12-06-19 @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,588

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    Listing Texas as going blue when every single candidate is stating they are going to shut down all fossil fuel companies in the US is your first indicator.
    Geez...What an ignorant and irrelevant argument to make.

    I'd challenge you to provide quotes or policy statements from "every single" Democratic challenger....but you and I both understand that you'd just dodge/run, don't we? And, more importantly, it's not relevant to this discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    ...maybe you should be watching the current hearings with these law scholars these Democrats called forward to testify. They are stating Trump is well within his rights and the only ones that are obstructing justice is the Democrats. I LOVE IT. There is no evidence of any crimes what so ever and all Democrats are doing is lying to America.

    Rewind...Press "Play"....

    You must believe that offering up stupid, baseless opinions as "facts" is all you need to do to "win", huh?

    Typical Trump acolyte.

    In the REALITY BASED WORLD, where I and MOST Americans reside, the legal scholars have THOROUGHLY and REPEATEDLY ripped to shreds every single argument presented by the Trumpsters in congress. Even Jonathan Turley didn't come close to arguing that Trump was "well within his rights" and that "Democrats are obstructing justice".

    Sorry, but yo are either deluded by your right wing ideology....or you're just lying (and hoping to get away with it), here.

  3. #23
    Professor
    SoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    ...Trump must be impeached, and removed.

    Or this republic ends.
    We face a huge challenge keeping our Republic together if Don wins, but I believe allowing a president to use foreign influence to corrupt our elections, of either party, is much more dangerous in the long run (if we survive Numnuts). The Senate will not remove him and I wish Democrat politicians would stop acting like they will.

    I think the impeachment will hurt our chances next year, but well worth it...

    Trump cannot fail - he can only be failed
    "I would like you to do us a favor though"
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

  4. #24
    Sage
    RetiredUSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Norfolk Virginia area.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,503

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    So since the Democrat party hasn't been able to lay a hand on Trump, now we are switching gears to Trump was able to misinform and misdirect 50 FBI officials, 2 dozen CIA officers, 19 attorneys, 2500 witnesses, 3 years of investigations, and the DOJ because he just outsmarted them?

    Okkkaaayyyyyy
    Pretty much how a lot of people are seeing it.
    “It’s easier to run for office than to run the office.”
    Tip O'Niell

  5. #25
    Sage Condor060's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Charlotte
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,417

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by ultmd View Post
    Geez...What an ignorant and irrelevant argument to make.
    I'd challenge you to provide quotes or policy statements from "every single" Democratic challenger....but you and I both understand that you'd just dodge/run, don't we? And, more importantly, it's not relevant to this discussion.
    Every candidate that participated in CNN’s seven-hour climate town hall agreed that we need to invest trillions of dollars in building a clean energy economy fit for the 21st century and stop all drilling or refining of fossil fuels immediately.

    Thats how uninformed you really are.

    You must believe that offering up stupid, baseless opinions as "facts" is all you need to do to "win", huh?

    Typical Trump acolyte.
    You mean like when Sondland testified he was only testifying to his pwn presumptions? I agree



    In the REALITY BASED WORLD, where I and MOST Americans reside, the legal scholars have THOROUGHLY and REPEATEDLY ripped to shreds every single argument presented by the Trumpsters in congress.
    All they did was give opinions from statements provided by Democrats. Not one single witness they were parroting testified to what they told these professors.

    Even Jonathan Turley didn't come close to arguing that Trump was "well within his rights" and that "Democrats are obstructing justice".
    He didn't come close, he stated it as fact.

    Sorry, but yo are either deluded by your right wing ideology....or you're just lying (and hoping to get away with it), here.
    All you have is public pandering and children who think they know the law. What a bunch of idiots but America was watching, and the demise of the Democrat party is real.

    Maybe its why your DNC is bankrupt and your candidates can't even raise 1/3 of Trumps donations combined.

  6. #26
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    36,157

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by 3leftsdoo View Post
    Trump impeachment sham = A farce which will destroy the Democrat Party

    And the New Democratic Party has truly perpetrated the most serious political crimes in US History.
    Nancy Pelosi: March, 2019
    "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,”

  7. #27
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    36,157

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
    We face a huge challenge keeping our Republic together if Don wins, but I believe allowing a president to use foreign influence to corrupt our elections, of either party, is much more dangerous in the long run (if we survive Numnuts). The Senate will not remove him and I wish Democrat politicians would stop acting like they will.

    I think the impeachment will hurt our chances next year, but well worth it...
    Well worth it?

    Do you understand the Pandora's Box the new Democrats have opened?

    Do you expect the next Dem who sits in the White House to have a moment of piece?

    They will serve in hell, thanks to the new standard the new Democrats have established.
    Nancy Pelosi: March, 2019
    "Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,”

  8. #28
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    37,538

    Re: Most serious political crimes in the history of the United States

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    These are some stunning allegations



    I have to agree. I know many won't. So, for those of you who disagree, please feel free to defend the actions of Mr President. After all, we know that there is a counter argument, even if it is not exactly a defense on the merits.



    So, do you agree or disagree?
    Where are the choices for all of the other political crimes?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •