Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 156

Thread: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

  1. #1
    Sage Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,261

    FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Q shark music

    Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

    best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better

    I would say explosive and I would say for people at the highest levels of the FBI and at the highest levels at the Justice Department, more important the Justice Department, it's going to be devastating. It's going to ruin careers. It's going to make people have bar problems

    Because what's clear now we know is that the senior levels of the Obama Justice Department were complicit in knowingly submitting materially false applications to the FISA court for an illegitimate counterintelligence purpose, not for a legitimate purpose but to spy on Americans for political purposes. It really will end up being the beginning of the greatest political scandal in history. And it's being held up partially because of John Durham’s new grand jury which by the way exists for one reason and one reason only because people are going to be indicted.
    FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'
    According to NBC, “Justice Department officials have said that Durham has found something significant, and that critics should be careful.”

  2. #2
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,582

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Q shark music

    Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

    best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better



    FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'
    RedState - Media Bias/Fact Check
    Factual Reporting: MIXED

    In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left with extremely loaded emotional language.


    A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

    Republican candidate for governor Nathan Deal “explicitly voted to fund abortions …” – False
    Beto O’Rourke’s campaign asked a Veterans of Foreign Wars post commander if American flags could be taken down ahead of an event. – Unproven
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas student David Hogg was caught lying about being on campus during a February 2018 school shooting when he told CBS that he had to get on his bicycle and ride to school. – False


    You need to learn how to evaluate websites, so you don't post garbage like this again. Here's a good place for you to start:

    Evaluating Websites - Velma Bell Hamilton Middle School - LibGuides at Madison Metropolitan School District
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  3. #3
    Human Scum Airyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    AL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,755

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Redstate, Lou Dobbs, DiGenova, and Toensing...a dumbass foursome!
    If I respond to you, I feel there is something worth discussing. If I do not, you either said something trivial or too stupid to merit a response.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,582

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by Airyaman View Post
    Redstate, Lou Dobbs, and Toensing...a dumbass trifecta!
    Bah! You elitists with your post middle school education!
    Supporting Trump, but claiming you are against racism...is like eating a Banana Split every day, but claiming you are against ice cream.

  5. #5
    Human Scum Airyaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    AL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,755

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    Bah! You elitists with your post middle school education!
    I updated my post, I missed the other dumbass.
    If I respond to you, I feel there is something worth discussing. If I do not, you either said something trivial or too stupid to merit a response.

  6. #6
    Classical Liberal
    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,204

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    RedState - Media Bias/Fact Check
    Factual Reporting: MIXED

    In general, all stories favor the right and denigrate the left with extremely loaded emotional language.


    A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

    Republican candidate for governor Nathan Deal “explicitly voted to fund abortions …” – False
    Beto O’Rourke’s campaign asked a Veterans of Foreign Wars post commander if American flags could be taken down ahead of an event. – Unproven
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas student David Hogg was caught lying about being on campus during a February 2018 school shooting when he told CBS that he had to get on his bicycle and ride to school. – False


    You need to learn how to evaluate websites, so you don't post garbage like this again. Here's a good place for you to start:

    Evaluating Websites - Velma Bell Hamilton Middle School - LibGuides at Madison Metropolitan School District
    He didn't post it in Breaking News.... What's your point?
    Did you expect him to post a right wing opinion piece from the Democratic Underground?
    Democrat Representative Mike Quigley: Hearsay "Can Be Much Better" Evidence Than Direct Evidence"

  7. #7
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    31,972

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Q shark music

    Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

    best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better



    FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'
    While I appreciate Joe diGenova's confidence I'm pretty sure every one of his predictions so far have come up dry or otherwise been relegated to the dustbin of history. The bottom line in all this is that while all kinds of people have all kinds of theories and all kinds of evidence that there was a conspiracy against Trump there is absolutely NOBODY in the government that will ever do anything about it. It's all smoke and mirrors. They tell you, "it's now a criminal investigation" and absolutely nothing comes of it....EVER.

  8. #8
    Heavy Hitter



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    105,995

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Q shark music

    Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

    best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better



    FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'
    The only careers being ruined are the idiots who cover for the Trumpster Fire.
    “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.“
    -George Orwell, 1984

  9. #9
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    50,994

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Q shark music

    Takes time to unwind international spying....but its happening...he/she who flips first get best deal

    best sources win.....Dems laid egg on Mueller build up ....let's see if GOP does better



    FISA Abuse Report Will Be 'Worse Than You Can Imagine' and 'Careers Will Be Ruined'
    The difference between Mueller and Barr is that Mueller was running a "get Trump" campaign...and he failed to get him. Barr is simply running a criminal justice campaign. He's not out to "get" anyone.
    TANSTAAFL
    When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

  10. #10
    Sage Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,261

    Re: FISA Abuse Report Will Be "Worse Than You Can Imagine" And "Careers Will Be Ruined"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    While I appreciate Joe diGenova's confidence I'm pretty sure every one of his predictions so far have come up dry or otherwise been relegated to the dustbin of history. The bottom line in all this is that while all kinds of people have all kinds of theories and all kinds of evidence that there was a conspiracy against Trump there is absolutely NOBODY in the government that will ever do anything about it. It's all smoke and mirrors. They tell you, "it's now a criminal investigation" and absolutely nothing comes of it....EVER.
    I'll believe it when i see it.

    Joe and Victoria have been around the swamp for some time and do have connections...we shall see how reliable sources are soon enough.
    According to NBC, “Justice Department officials have said that Durham has found something significant, and that critics should be careful.”

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •