Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 220

Thread: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

  1. #151
    Educator COTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,029

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    What allegations?

    We have the official record.

    Why do I require a corrupt politician or cnn to tell me what we can read for ourselves?
    Indeed, but you misunderstand the purpose of the hypothetical question.

    The thread that quote came from is discussing unwavering loyalty to Pres. Trump. I'm not interested in why you believe he's innocent so much as I am in whether the allegations are serious enough that they'd cost him your vote if, hypothetically, you believed them to be true.

  2. #152
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    13,310

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Reports say that democrats are going to charge President Trump with 3 articles of impeachment. After listening to all the nonsense from Schiff and his gang of liars I can reliably guess what they are.

    1) We hate Trump.

    2) Trump is draining our swamp.

    3) Trump made democrats cry.
    Devastatingly uninformed and ignorant of facts. There's going to be a painful awakening coming for you, and it's right around the corner.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  3. #153
    Sage
    HumblePi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    13,310

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    leftist have become the unconstitutional party of accusations = guilty and you must prove yourself innocent.
    they are bringing back witch trial nonsense all over again.

    the witch trials were based on nothing more than pure speculation and accusation.
    the person had to prove that they were not a witch. 13 some people were executed and more than that died in jail.
    hundreds were arrested and thrown in jail before the entire thing came to a stop.

    hundreds of lives were ruined and families destroyed all due to a group of girls that were bored on a winters evening.

    the leftist of this country have now circled back around to this same thing. just point the finger and accuse and make the person
    prove their innocence. 100% unconstitutional and 100% un-american.
    If men's lives are destroyed once all the evidence is heard, I don't have a spec of sympathy for any of them. They're all traitors to this country in my opinion.










    "Our children are the messengers we're sending to a future that we'll never see"
    Barack Obama 10/25/19



  4. #154
    Sage

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,725

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    What that would prove is that the Senate voted 51 to 49 to convict.
    I take it then you do not feel the impeachment process bears much relevance to guilt or innocence. How much evidence would you require to make an individual judgment?

  5. #155
    Sage

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,725

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    then why haven't they done it yet?
    PS he will be found innocent so there you go.
    He will never be found innocent...He will either be relieved of his office, or not.

  6. #156
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    50,832

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    I take it then you do not feel the impeachment process bears much relevance to guilt or innocence. How much evidence would you require to make an individual judgment?
    All of it.

  7. #157
    Sage

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,725

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    All of it.
    Ah, the calling of every employee of every government department to testify to provide ALL of the evidence? That is the plan of some GOP members. Should slow the process down quite a bit.

    My view is that with all the legal minds sitting in Congress and their lawyers, whatever Articles of Impeachment are drawn up will be factual. The "evidence" will be shared by everyone involved. The Senate will decide whether the evidence calls for removal. The public has for all purposes already made their mind up about what the fair outcome will be. The evidence of manipulating a foreign government is overwhelming, and admitted to by Trump, Mulvaney, Guiliani. The only out Trump now has is to throw someone else under the bus, or continue to malign any and all accusers until every American is so disgusted we cease to exist as a country any longer. IMO, that outcome wouldn't bother Trump one bit. Would probably be good for his business.

  8. #158
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    50,832

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by JMR View Post
    Ah, the calling of every employee of every government department to testify to provide ALL of the evidence? That is the plan of some GOP members. Should slow the process down quite a bit.

    My view is that with all the legal minds sitting in Congress and their lawyers, whatever Articles of Impeachment are drawn up will be factual. The "evidence" will be shared by everyone involved. The Senate will decide whether the evidence calls for removal. The public has for all purposes already made their mind up about what the fair outcome will be. The evidence of manipulating a foreign government is overwhelming, and admitted to by Trump, Mulvaney, Guiliani. The only out Trump now has is to throw someone else under the bus, or continue to malign any and all accusers until every American is so disgusted we cease to exist as a country any longer. IMO, that outcome wouldn't bother Trump one bit. Would probably be good for his business.
    Well, there you go--hyperbole at its "finest."

  9. #159
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:40 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100,316
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Reports say that democrats are going to charge President Trump with 3 articles of impeachment. After listening to all the nonsense from Schiff and his gang of liars I can reliably guess what they are.

    1) We hate Trump.

    2) Trump is draining our swamp.

    3) Trump made democrats cry.
    So did you ever find a source for those reports? Are should we just assume you made it up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  10. #160
    Sage

    JMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Not over the edge yet
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,725

    Re: Reportedly democrats have come up with 3 articles of impeachment

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Well, there you go--hyperbole at its "finest."
    Which part is exaggerated?

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •