Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 182

Thread: Why they hate you

  1. #1
    Guru
    Good4Nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,612

    Why they hate you

    Why do so many people love Trump? Mostly because they hate the Democrats so passionately, it blinds them to Trump's many faults.

    And why do they hate the Democrats so passionately? It must be hard to understand if you are a Democrat. After all, Democrats are the party that stands for compassion and intelligence.

    But that's it. That's why they hate you. You honestly believe you are compassionate and intelligence, in the face of all contradicting evidence.

    So I hope that clarifies things for you.

  2. #2
    Big Scary Liberal
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,404

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
    Why do so many people love Trump? Mostly because they hate the Democrats so passionately, it blinds them to Trump's many faults.

    And why do they hate the Democrats so passionately? It must be hard to understand if you are a Democrat. After all, Democrats are the party that stands for compassion and intelligence.

    But that's it. That's why they hate you. You honestly believe you are compassionate and intelligence, in the face of all contradicting evidence.

    So I hope that clarifies things for you.
    So conservatives hate intelligence and compassion? I don't believe that.
    "This is America - and here, right matters."

    - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council

  3. #3
    Guru
    Good4Nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,612

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    So conservatives hate intelligence and compassion? I don't believe that.
    Get new reading glasses.

  4. #4
    Big Scary Liberal
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,404

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
    Get new reading glasses.
    My vision is fine.

    Perhaps if you rephrase your original statement, basically you are saying that Conservatives hate Liberals because Liberals try to be compassionate and intelligent. That makes no sense as I know plenty of Conservatives who are both.
    "This is America - and here, right matters."

    - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council

  5. #5
    Sage
    Mach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    19,340

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
    Why do so many people love Trump? Mostly because they hate the Democrats so passionately, it blinds them to Trump's many faults.
    And why do they hate the Democrats so passionately? It must be hard to understand if you are a Democrat. After all, Democrats are the party that stands for compassion and intelligence.
    But that's it. That's why they hate you. You honestly believe you are compassionate and intelligence, in the face of all contradicting evidence.
    So I hope that clarifies things for you.
    Wait. So you hate Democrats because you think you're compassionate?

  6. #6
    Sage
    SDET's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    12-06-19 @ 10:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    7,190

    Re: Why they hate you

    The road to hell is paved with "good" intentions.

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    My vision is fine.

    Perhaps if you rephrase your original statement, basically you are saying that Conservatives hate Liberals because Liberals try to be compassionate and intelligent. That makes no sense as I know plenty of Conservatives who are both.

  7. #7
    Big Scary Liberal
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,404

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by SDET View Post
    The road to hell is paved with "good" intentions.
    A trite saying with little actual meaning. The road to hell can be many paths.

    What's your point?
    "This is America - and here, right matters."

    - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council

  8. #8
    Guru
    Good4Nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,612

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    My vision is fine.

    Perhaps if you rephrase your original statement, basically you are saying that Conservatives hate Liberals because Liberals try to be compassionate and intelligent. That makes no sense as I know plenty of Conservatives who are both.
    No, I didn't say what you said I said.

    Lots of people, some of them conservative, hate the Democrats because the Democrats THINK they are more compassionate and intelligent.

  9. #9
    Big Scary Liberal
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,404

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
    No, I didn't say what you said I said.

    Lots of people, some of them conservative, hate the Democrats because the Democrats THINK they are more compassionate and intelligent.
    So its about self confidence??
    "This is America - and here, right matters."

    - Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council

  10. #10
    Guru
    Good4Nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,612

    Re: Why they hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Wait. So you hate Democrats because you think you're compassionate?
    WHERE did you people learn to read? Nowhere, it seems.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •