Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 469

Thread: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

  1. #351
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rolesville, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    33,197

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    Required for the investigation? How would we know who caused the leak of the hacked data, otherwise, if this wasn't investigated? Russia hacking the DNC emails wasn't investigated. That was taken from a report from Crowdstrike.
    They gave that info. What was needed was provided and you have no evidence they refused any info that was or would have been requested.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #352
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,776

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    Trump's general request was for investigation into corruption in the Ukraine of which was the investigation into Burisma Holdings. Trump also asked for the Ukraine to investigate corruption in Crowdstrike.
    "I would like you to do us a favor though".....then calls for manufacturing dirt on Biden
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  3. #353
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,776

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Hahahaha, hey, did you hear? Barr is under investigation for meeting with Rupert Murdoch to get rid of Shep from Fox News.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I heard that. Barr meets Murdoch one evening last week and Shep's gone the next day. Rightwing pukefunnel says: "Nothing to see here."
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  4. #354
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,776

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    if wishes and buts were candies and nuts the dems would all have a happy Halloween.
    Driveling down, eh?
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  5. #355
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    51,024

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    You mean like going after people for process crimes and even when threatened with prison time you still can't take Trump down? Like those?

    Or were you talking about Comey, Paige, Storzk, and 25 other FBI officials that have been removed from service for illegal activities.

    I always get those two confused.
    Explain what a "process crime" is and then go on and tell us how they aren't crimes and shouldn't be charged. The rest of your garbage is just conspiracy bull****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Then we need to thank Russia for helping Trump get elected...

  6. #356
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,776

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    I had reservations of using Breitbart but it is indisputable fact that the DNC refused the FBI to investigate the DNC's servers housing the hacked emails. EDIT: And that the FBI and the Mueller investigation used the data analysis of a company called Crowdstrike.
    Crowdstrike was hired by the DNC to investigate the hacking and Crowdstrike provided its findings to the FBI. Your source lied, as it always does, and you passed it on. You're as bad a Breitbart.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  7. #357
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,776

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    Riiiiight, We have everything but the answer to the question, don't we. I will make this simple for you since you have such a hard time grasping the obvious.

    If you had the criminal evidence that would Impeach a president, those in the House and Senate that don't vote for Impeachment will have to explain their decisions to voters. You do know they are elected officials, right? They would have to explain to the media why given so much overwhelming evidence they decided to s**t on their own voters and the country by supporting a proven criminal in office.

    If you claim you have all this criminal evidence and you decide not to include the absolute power of the House for an Impeachment Inquiry that would provide all this criminal evidence to the public, which in turn would give voters the evidence they need to convict Trump, and Republicans to convict on, that makes you an Idiot.

    Nothing you can state or theory you can provide changes that. If you want to claim that 63 million people and every Republican in office, and Barr and the DOJ are all in this huge conspiracy theory to keep Trump in office no matter what, then help yourself to the most idiotic claim these boards have ever seen.
    That's some wild and crazy extrapolating you got goin' there. To cut through all your verbosity, let's do this quickly: the evidence is there; there is certainly more criminality to be uncovered and no one's claiming that all 63 million of ****bag voters are in on the conspiracy. But it is true that core trumphumpers will never accept any of the evidence no matter how iron-clad it is. Just as ****bag told us during the campaign, those people would support him even if he murdered someone in cold blood in broad daylight in Times Square. Not only is that kind of abject and total devotion typical of a cult it's also a very demeaning thing to the cultists for its leader to let them know how like robots he thinks they are.
    Last edited by digitusmedius; 10-13-19 at 03:38 PM.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  8. #358
    Sage
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,776

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Or were you talking about Comey, Paige, Storzk, and 25 other FBI officials that have been removed from service for illegal activities.

    I always get those two confused.
    Confusion seems to be the default state for you. It must be news to you that none of those trumphumper bugbears have anything to do with the basis for his impeachment. You can keep whining about them up all you want but it won't help your Dear ****bag a bit.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." (authorship disputed)

  9. #359
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,512
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The Democrats don't want an investigation. The only reason you would not want an investigation is that you are afraid of the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Can you show me where this is the reason Democrats say they're concerned about it?
    I think you should've started your OP debunking the expressed reasons.
    Then made you case for the "real" reason why they are doing what hey are doing.
    If you mis-characterize the expressed reasons and ignore them, you have only a straw man.
    Just saying.
    If you are able to come up with evidence that Democrats have said they are afraid of an investigation into Burisma and the Bidens, you should offer some evidence for your claims.
    If you are unable to come up with evidence that Democrats have said they are afraid of an investigation into Burisma and the Bidens, you may want to re-work your OP to explain why what the Democrats have said is not the truth.


    It doesn't seem that Democrats have actually said that they are concerned about having Biden investigated when they state their objections to the Trump Zelensky call.
    But there're lots of Democrats. Maybe there's one ( or more ) out there who said something like that.
    Mostly, it seems, the Democrats have made a different case for objecting to the Trump Zelensky call.

    You could do a new OP where you lay out the case the Democrats are making including their quotes & some cites.
    Then proceed to demolish those arguments of theirs which you've shown us.
    That'd be a much stronger OP.
    I may be wrong.

  10. #360
    Advisor Marine Electric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    463

    Re: Democrats Believe Biden To Be Guilty

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    You mean like going after people for process crimes and even when threatened with prison time you still can't take Trump down? Like those?

    Or were you talking about Comey, Paige, Storzk, and 25 other FBI officials that have been removed from service for illegal activities.

    I always get those two confused.
    It's pathetic because you just keep repeating the same old diversionary, scrambled, dishonest, right-wing talking points that have debunked in real life AND to your face multiple times RIGHT HERE, on this board.

    You're living proof that Trumpism is a cult-like movement with NO regard for the TRUTH, even when it makes fools of them.

    But it's no surprise -- we already know that Trump followers are a lost cause and America will move on without them.


Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •