Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 201

Thread: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

  1. #91
    Educator COTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    907

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    I am tired of being told that I must respect and tolerate religious hypocrites any more than I tolerate the Klan or Neo-Nazis.
    Who are all these people insisting that you respect and tolerate religious hypocrites?

    How do they even define "religious hypocrites"? Or for that matter, "respect and tolerate"?

    Do they actually use any of these words, or is it simply what you hear when somebody tells you you're being unreasonable, harsh, or judgmental?

  2. #92
    Educator COTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    907

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    So what? Are you a Trump supporter?
    I believe we should respect and honour our leaders, and I don't categorically oppose everything the man does, but generally speaking, no, I'm not a supporter of your president.

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    The comment was about Trump supporters. Are you one?
    You speak about "Trump supporters" as though it's a black or white thing.

    What is a "Trump supporter"? Somebody who voted for him in 2016? Somebody who supports more than 50% of his policies? Somebody who supports any of his policies? You must have a specific definition in mind if you're using it to distinguish between degenerate hypocritical scumbags and regular, decent people.

    I don't want examples of who is or isn't a Trump supporter, or tautologies like "Trump supporters support Trump." Give us specific criteria.

  3. #93
    Professor Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,467

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    So I take it you can't tolerate liberal progressive Christians as well?
    Why would that be?

  4. #94
    Professor Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    2,467

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by COTO View Post
    Who are all these people insisting that you respect and tolerate religious hypocrites?

    How do they even define "religious hypocrites"? Or for that matter, "respect and tolerate"?

    Do they actually use any of these words, or is it simply what you hear when somebody tells you you're being unreasonable, harsh, or judgmental?
    Yoy are Candian so you likely don't understand the American society that tells people that we must respect the religious beliefs of conservative Christians, even when it is obvious that they are absolute hypocrites.

  5. #95
    Sage
    Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,466
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    I don't even know how to answer the people who pretend that they don't have 1000 reasons to admit that Trump is evil. When they act like I need to show them some evidence, basically it means there's no point in answering, because either they have a special type of impermeability to facts so there's no point in trying to show them any, or they've spent the past years (and possibly decades) seeing evidence of Trumps perfidy and even hearing him brag about it and somehow have discounted it all, so again, no point in answering, because they have already discounted all the evidence I would spend time trying to dig up.

    And heaven forbid if I tried to take a focused approach and present a handful of, say, 5 symbolic examples. They would say, "He did five things wrong? That's all you've got. Who hasn't done five things wrong?"


    He checks every box for what is dishonorable with a lot of criminal mixed in. But some people act like I pull the word "evil" out of thin air without justification. What is there to say?
    What is there to say? Chill. Feverish "thought" like that contained in your post has, over the last five years or so, undermined American political culture.
    Your formatting is all right, however.
    Oops.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i.imgur.com/u68aMie.jpg</a>
    "I'm not 100% sure that you and I exist, but I'm surer that God exists than that you exist, and I'm as sure God exists as I am that I exist."
    Angel Trismegistus

  6. #96
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    You must be joking, do you ever watch him talk or do you know his history as a person. They is who. The ammo is in almost every word that comes out of this clown. He is this countries biggest threat and in my opinion it's biggest enemy.
    Okay, by playing to these same rules you're using.
    After watching the left over the last decade, I can tell that all of them are the countries biggest threat. Not trump, and it's in everything that they say and do.

    There, we're both correct because we just happen to say so.

    I'm just playing by your rules.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  7. #97
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Not . there only choice is to add to the constitution and that won't happen on this issue.
    They don't have to add to the constitution.

    Why is it that no one gets this?
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  8. #98
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    are you nuts, this man is a monster and you say that I can't say anything about that fact. You people are just aimed in any direction that your masters want. Tell me I don't have the right to attack this countries biggest threat .Then move on and tell me I don't have the right to attack my countries biggest enemy. I'll attack with every tool that is available as long as it is legal.
    All you're doing is showing us how petty and desperate you are to be heard. You're not making any valid claims, and I doubt that even now. If I were to ask you for any kind of proof to such claims. That I would just get attacked instead of having anything pertinent to the discussion added in.

    You don't seem to realize that optically, your side is probably in the worst position it's ever been.
    You people not only issue campaigns to end peoples careers over some of the most petty things. You also verbally attack others with bigoted, and racist statement, or even physically attack them when your numbers grow high enough. A fact that we can attest to when we see all of the rally attendees that got attacked, going to and from Trump rallies in 2016, all the way up to today.

    The worst person on the political right, right now. That is out front and speaking to the media would be Richard Spencer. A white-nationalist jackass, and he beats the **** out of all of you optically.

    Because he might be a white-nationalist jackass, but at least he's willing to share a dialogue and conduct himself in a civil nature with practically anyone who can stomach him.

    When people think of posters like you, and read the things you post. They see those images of Antifa burning cars and beating people over the head with metal bars, sticks, and mobbing them to kick their heads in. They see that same sad sack who just screams "NO" in time square, after Trump was named the president. They see all those figureheads on the left, calling for more violence, harassment, and even more shootings like we saw happen in Texas, and not one of you can be seen coming out to condone as such.

    That is what the country sees.
    Trump may be a asshole, but at least he's not acting like a damned sociopath.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  9. #99
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    And what happens when it goes to the states? One thing about conservatives, they sure are hunky dory with the government spedning endless amounts of money re-litigating abortion. The second the might of the Fed is out of the way, the national life groups will focus on every state they can, and turn billions of dollars on them in endless litigation.
    Such may be their prerogative. Same as for any other group with their own agenda.

    I've only seen Trump say very limited things on RvW, and even then he's said that the topic is either complicated, or difficult. Which is an opinion that I would have to agree with him on.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  10. #100
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Nothing has chased away more Christians then the evangelicals.

    Quote Originally Posted by beancounter View Post
    Trump University... bilking people out of their hard earned money. No, that's not evil...

    And Caveat emptor doesn't excuse it.
    Trump university failed, plain and simple. Calling it evil, especially seeing as he was the one who took on all of the risk for such a thing. Is rather petty.

    It's also extremely old news that Trump U failed.
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •