Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104

Thread: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

  1. #11
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    29,067

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by jnug View Post
    The Administrative Branch is the Executive Branch, in Constitutional terms the Article 2 Branch. Administrative and Executive are interchangeable when discussing the Federal Government of the United States. Why am I not surprised that people of a particular political persuasion don't know that.
    It got lost in the silly hogwash thread of the day.

    Maybe you would like to provide another example of where it was used on this forum.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  2. #12
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    10,281

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Vote out every Republican. That is the only way to begin fixing the crisis.
    Most folks here are probably used to your hysterical rants. Please calm down and explain just what "crisis" we are currently in. I don not like this president nor many of his actions. That being said, he hasn't thrown us into two endless wars which have killed or maimed many thousands of our kids. This was done under Bush II.

    Simply calling for removing all republicans just sounds like partisan nonsense. Not fitting for an adult "debate". Please try and make a rational point.

  3. #13
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,247

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    How can any diplomat in any other country plan anything knowing that the leader of the free world is going to lie dozens of times per day?
    ....generally, the same as they did before?

    How does any investor, in good faith, invest their money knowing that the leader of the free world could come out with a lie in 30 minutes that destroys their trade?
    I'm not aware of Trump destroying any industry with his lies.

    How do farmers and corporations plan for the future knowing that the leader of the free world lies constantly?
    Farmers' aren't getting screwed over by lies, but by a trade war. Corporations, it depends on the industry, but again, I think you are confusing "bad policy decisions" with the lies.

    How does the US Congress do their jobs knowing that the head of our administrative branch will lie about anything, anytime, anywhere?
    Hopefully the same as it always has, because the "administrative branch" has never been trustworthy.

  4. #14
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    63,490

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    How can any diplomat in any other country plan anything knowing that the leader of the free world is going to lie dozens of times per day?

    How does any investor, in good faith, invest their money knowing that the leader of the free world could come out with a lie in 30 minutes that destroys their trade?

    How do farmers and corporations plan for the future knowing that the leader of the free world lies constantly?

    How does the US Congress do their jobs knowing that the head of our administrative branch will lie about anything, anytime, anywhere?
    Did you see him get caught lying again in his Tweet about meeting with Iran without preconditions?

    This man is out of control, is a liar, is diseased, and needs to be voted out of office next year for the safety of this country.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  5. #15
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,247

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Vote out every Republican. That is the only way to begin fixing the crisis.
    That's a great idea. If there is one thing we can tell from observing political history in our own country and other examples world-wide, it's that single-party rule is always for the best.

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53,119

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    Most folks here are probably used to your hysterical rants. Please calm down and explain just what "crisis" we are currently in. I don not like this president nor many of his actions. That being said, he hasn't thrown us into two endless wars which have killed or maimed many thousands of our kids. This was done under Bush II.

    Simply calling for removing all republicans just sounds like partisan nonsense. Not fitting for an adult "debate". Please try and make a rational point.
    I'm anything but hysterical. I call it like I see it.

  7. #17
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53,119

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    That's a great idea. If there is one thing we can tell from observing political history in our own country and other examples world-wide, it's that single-party rule is always for the best.
    I'm hoping that the destroyed Trumpist party will be replaced by a sane opposition. Goodness knows that bumbling Democrats won't be able to handle it by themselves for long.

  8. #18
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    61,247

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    I'm hoping that the destroyed Trumpist party will be replaced by a sane opposition. Goodness knows that bumbling Democrats won't be able to handle it by themselves for long.
    that sane opposition would have to be Republicans.

    In the meantime, Give Unstoppable Power to any interest group or party is a terrible plan.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,623

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    That's a great idea. If there is one thing we can tell from observing political history in our own country and other examples world-wide, it's that single-party rule is always for the best.
    You cons sure cheered it on when it was a Republican president, Republican senate and Republican house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  10. #20
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,623

    Re: Now that the entire world knows that our President lies 24/7, where do we go from here?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    that sane opposition would have to be Republicans.

    In the meantime, Give Unstoppable Power to any interest group or party is a terrible plan.
    Again, you cons don't seem to mind when it is a Republican controlled government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •