Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Revolving Door Continues!

  1. #1
    Sage
    Luckyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,641

    Revolving Door Continues!

    Once again the revolving door around Trump continues. John Bolton was fired today.

    Didn't Trump once say he would bring the best of the best to help him with running the country?

    The amount of people that have come in and then out suggests that either the best don't want to help Trump run the country or that those chosen are nowhere near the best.

    Or could it be that anyone that is better than Trump has no chance to stay more than a small stint of time? If that is the case, then at no time will anyone that is any good be hired by Trump to help him run the country given that Trump is the most incompetent and un-knowledgeable person ever to hold the position.

    Trump says he fired national security advisor John Bolton

    President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he had fired national security advisor John Bolton, saying he had “disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions.”
    My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring. Money is important but secondary.

  2. #2
    Classical Liberal

    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,783

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
    Once again the revolving door around Trump continues. John Bolton was fired today.

    Didn't Trump once say he would bring the best of the best to help him with running the country?

    The amount of people that have come in and then out suggests that either the best don't want to help Trump run the country or that those chosen are nowhere near the best.

    Or could it be that anyone that is better than Trump has no chance to stay more than a small stint of time? If that is the case, then at no time will anyone that is any good be hired by Trump to help him run the country given that Trump is the most incompetent and un-knowledgeable person ever to hold the position.
    Oh the horrors!
    Trump fires a known warmonger.

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,346

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    Oh the horrors!
    Trump fires a known warmonger.
    But Trump only hires the bestest of people. So why fire the BEST person that Trump hired? Oh yeah because we know Trump is completely full of **** like his supporters and lies constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  4. #4
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,148

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    But Trump only hires the bestest of people. So why fire the BEST person that Trump hired? Oh yeah because we know Trump is completely full of **** like his supporters and lies constantly.
    Same boring attack.

    John Bolton is gone and that is a great thing.
    Hail to the King baby!

  5. #5
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,591

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Good news; it was Bolton who got us into the futile Iraq war. He can now go retire, far away from sane people who prefer peace over war.
    My favourite vegetable is tobacco-Frank Zappa
    Republicans stand for raw, unbridled evil and greed and ignorance, smothered in balloons and ribbons-Frank Zappa

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,346

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Same boring attack.

    John Bolton is gone and that is a great thing.
    Yes I agree that Trump's lies have become boring and expected. It makes Trump supporters work harder knowing they support a liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  7. #7
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    52,150

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    Oh the horrors!
    Trump fires a known warmonger.
    OK, but why did Trump hire a known warmonger?
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  8. #8
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,591

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    OK, but why did Trump hire a known warmonger?
    Trump doesn't even know; he's that confused about pretty much everything.
    My favourite vegetable is tobacco-Frank Zappa
    Republicans stand for raw, unbridled evil and greed and ignorance, smothered in balloons and ribbons-Frank Zappa

  9. #9
    Sage
    Luckyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,641

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    Oh the horrors!
    Trump fires a known warmonger.
    I agree with you fully. Bolton should never have been hired in the first place. Talk about the worst of the worst!

    But then, the question that needs to be asked is "Why did he originally hire a known warmonger in the first place"? Why did he hire Pruitt, Price, Lynch, Manafort, etc, etc, etc.? Is this administration a "hit or miss" administration. Learn on the job, per say?

    This is the man that promised he would "hire" the best of the best and it seems that he has no idea of who is even good. One more proof of incompetence!
    My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring. Money is important but secondary.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    13,544

    Re: Revolving Door Continues!

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    Oh the horrors!
    Trump fires a known warmonger.
    The only way Trump would fire a known warmonger was if he hired that very same warmonger.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •