Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 202

Thread: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

  1. #61

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Don't want to Impeach , just want them to start the process and leak every detail to the press under the table.
    Im confused why you dont want them to impeach if you think trump has committed impeachable offenses?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,216

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    “Define what is actually a lie”? Only dim witted/gullible Trumpsters don’t know what a lie is.

    Impeachment hearings would be a waste of time however, a formal impeachment inquiry could be very damaging to Trump. If Don McGahn were forced to testify regarding Trump’s multiple attempts at obstruction, that alone could be enough to destroy any chance Trump might have at being re-elected and could even set him up for prosecution after the election next year.
    No it won't. the only people damaged in a full impeachment inquiry will be leftist attempting a coupe on the government why?
    because the senate will exonerate him of all charges. that will be it. it will be done with.

    the leftist will then have to attempt to justify trying to remove a president on bogus charges.
    there was no obstruction.

  3. #63
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,216

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Because Scum bag could have raped ten 13 year olds, murdered 20 baby's and declared himself this countries president for life and the hate group that follows him would still support him and the right wing politicians will just act like nothing happened and blame it on Obama. They are a very ugly sick group of people that will have to be disposed of ,after The pumpkin man is disposed of. SO the patriots of this country still have much to do against the enemy's of this country
    any you are 100% wrong as usual. if he did that then i would expect him to be arrested and put away for a very very long time.
    you and your hyperbolic nonsense is just that.

  4. #64

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Your correct may I quote you "Why? They have done exactly nothing "Thats your comment abou the right, that of course framed by Pig pen lying every single day. Attacking every ethnic group daily , supporting our enemy's and bad mouthing our allies every day. Lying even when he doesn't have to. Just being the pig that he is, is why he's as good as gone. He's a mental case and as 2020 comes closer he will become less and less stable. Throwing in the filing for impeachment will just quicken that insanity. It will be fun to watch.
    Just be clear when you say our your refferring to ptogressives. You're mad that he supports people progressives dont like and does not support people progressives do like.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:25 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    43,216

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Don't want to Impeach , just want them to start the process and leak every detail to the press under the table.
    i do believe that would violate some of the rules of the house about investigations.

  6. #66
    Professor Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,358

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    America is Great because the American system provides people who want to succeed the chance to succeed. This is true for all at all levels of capability and wealth.

    Trump has only examined the system and reduced the impediments in the way of those folks that want to be great themselves.

    The greatness of any country should only be measured by the greatness of its people.

    When the country is populated by quivering victims waiting for the next crumb to be gifted to them by their masters, that country is doomed.

    When the country is populated by courageous, self reliant achievers, that country is vital, vibrant and innovative. If you want to get anything done, give the job to someone who is already busy.

    If the government fears the people, that is good. If the people fear the government, that is bad. Trump is helping to move the country back to the stage at which the government fears the people.

    The ambition of people is like a natural force. Government is like a damn that holds it back. The best government creates a flow of that ambition that is helpful to most and hurtful to few.
    BOLDED: By this very standard, America was already great then. It was great before Donald J Trump, and will continue to be so after.
    Poor argument for keeping him around.

  7. #67
    Professor Pound4abrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Maine
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,358

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
    Your candidate will, for example. outlaw oil fracking and offshore drilling. Would you enjoy paying $8+ a gallon for gas? Have $50K for a nice EV? But wait! Much of American electricity is generated by natural gas, which we have an abundance of thanks to ....you guessed it....Fracking!

    If your candidate's brains were dynamite, they wouldn't have enough explosive power to blow their noses.
    Maybe $8/gallon gas will prompt people to want other alternatives to fossil fuels to run their cars?
    But, instead, lets destroy the Earth a bit more with fracking. Sound logic.

  8. #68
    Sage RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,762

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    If you make an assertion as you have done in a debate, supporting your assertion is exactly your job.

    Glad I could help clear up your misunderstanding.
    You’re the one asking to be educated about something you deny. You’re the confused one.
    if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

  9. #69
    Sage RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,762

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    No it won't. the only people damaged in a full impeachment inquiry will be leftist attempting a coupe on the government why?
    because the senate will exonerate him of all charges. that will be it. it will be done with.

    the leftist will then have to attempt to justify trying to remove a president on bogus charges.
    there was no obstruction.
    If you understood what I said, and that there’s a difference between impeachment proceedings and an impeachment inquiry, you might not make such ignorant comments. But then again ....
    if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.

  10. #70
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,195

    Re: I like that the Dems are starting formal procedures To impeach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    best idea I've heard this campaign session so far.....second best is nominate Tulsi
    All of the Democrat candidates seem to be doing their best to out stupid each other, and all are succeeding.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •