Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 97

Thread: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

  1. #61
    Sage
    DamnYankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    08-23-19 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,459

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    Yes, like the reports on Hillary. Why do you righties keep getting your hopes up for these witch hunts? First, you believe crazy lies. Then, you demand that official investigations say they're true - which they usually don't, luckily. Then you get cynical about government and investigations and demand a strongman just execute all his enemies.
    My hopes aren't up. Like I said, the IG's report will be what it is. I can't alter it, so why be concerned with its contents?

  2. #62
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    My hopes aren't up. Like I said, the IG's report will be what it is. I can't alter it, so why be concerned with its contents?
    You're the one who suggested it's going to find a lot of crimes, IIRC.

  3. #63
    Classical Liberal

    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,461

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    I see your name and think, 'tricksarefortrump'.
    I think of your name and I think of Cray-Cray234.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,135

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    LOL

    One of the most enthusiastic Trump supporters in my Facebook friends list just posted a meme saying, "When they start sending corrupt politicians to jail, we can trust government again."


    It was so hard to keep my resolution to say non-political on facebook, but I stayed strong. Instead came here to let out a mighty guffaw.

  5. #65
    Sage
    DamnYankee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    08-23-19 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,459

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    You're the one who suggested it's going to find a lot of crimes, IIRC.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,135

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Well, the OP got one thing correct.


    The 2020 race IS super easy. Doesn't matter whom the Democrats nominate. That person has my vote. Donald Trump must go.

  7. #67
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Well, the OP got one thing correct.

    The 2020 race IS super easy. Doesn't matter whom the Democrats nominate. That person has my vote. Donald Trump must go.
    I feel largely the same, but there's a big danger in that between our nominating another corporatist Democrat or a Progressive.

    It's critical for the country we not nominate another corporatist, but half the party wants that.

  8. #68
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    LOL

    One of the most enthusiastic Trump supporters in my Facebook friends list just posted a meme saying, "When they start sending corrupt politicians to jail, we can trust government again."

    It was so hard to keep my resolution to say non-political on facebook, but I stayed strong. Instead came here to let out a mighty guffaw.
    The cult really believes that stuff - it's like backwards world. It's tragic and amusing at the same time, and it risks their becoming cynical when they find out they're wrong, and disengaged from politics at all.

  9. #69
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,784

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    I think of your name and I think of Cray-Cray234.
    That's rather ironic, considering who fits it. It's sort of like how trump is 'One Big Ass Mistake, America'.

  10. #70
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,851

    Re: The Presidential race in 2020 is super easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Logician Man View Post
    Trump took the swamp and single-handedly turned it into a radioactive sewer in which our best and most trusted allies switched from being Great Britain and France to being North Korea and Russia.
    Britain doesn't think so. France has not been a close ally in decades. They didn't even join in 1990 to free Kuwait.

    Israel, on the other hand, is feeling considerably better about how things stand.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •