Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 198

Thread: This is what trump supporters, support.

  1. #1
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    08-23-19 @ 04:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,306

    This is what trump supporters, support.

    12000 false or misleading trump claims in 928 days.

    Over ten times a day the president utters either a false or misleading statement. This is what the folks on the right support.

    Isn't the fact our president is an habitual liar enough of a reason for a change?

    Please go argue with the washington post or just dismiss it as liberal garbage. For other folks, what do you think?
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  2. #2
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,077

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    " For other folks, what do you think? "
    I think it is getting tiresome of the "bait" threads that cover the same topic over and over again. Yes, Trump says false things and stupid things. Is that new to you?
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  3. #3
    Guru AProudLefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,682

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    " For other folks, what do you think? "
    I think it is getting tiresome of the "bait" threads that cover the same topic over and over again. Yes, Trump says false things and stupid things. Is that new to you?
    Trump supporters deny it. One day it will be new to them. LOL.
    "CNN hates Trump so much they let this tool (white supremacist Richard Spencer) on the air to spread his wicked message!"
    - Originally Posted by Common Sense 1

  4. #4
    May we meet in Valhalla
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    65,633

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Actually...THIS is what Trump supporters suppport...

    2 Supreme Court justices...potentially a third in the first term and at least 2 if not 3 in the second term.
    A booming economy.
    Having someone at least TRY to fix trade imbalances.
    LEGAL immigration.

    And most importantly...not having THIS stupid twat...

    crazy-hilary.jpg

    in charge of the above.

  5. #5
    Chico needed the money...
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    26,171

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    12000 false or misleading trump claims in 928 days.

    Over ten times a day the president utters either a false or misleading statement. This is what the folks on the right support.

    Isn't the fact our president is an habitual liar enough of a reason for a change?

    Please go argue with the washington post or just dismiss it as liberal garbage. For other folks, what do you think?
    What do you expect, Trumpanzies are utter morons, they are incapable of rational thought.
    Never pet a dog that is on fire.

  6. #6
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,077

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Trump supporters deny it. One day it will be new to them. LOL.
    Why did you fail t answer the question? Is Trumps lies new to you? Yes or No.
    "
    If we have data, let's look at the data. if all we have is opinions let's go with mine
    -barksdale
    "

  7. #7
    Guru AProudLefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,682

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Why did you fail t answer the question? Is Trumps lies new to you? Yes or No.
    Uh saying that Trump supporters are denying it IS AN ANSWER to your question.
    "CNN hates Trump so much they let this tool (white supremacist Richard Spencer) on the air to spread his wicked message!"
    - Originally Posted by Common Sense 1

  8. #8
    Classical Liberal

    trixare4kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    S. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,473

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by bongsaway View Post
    12000 false or misleading trump claims in 928 days.

    Over ten times a day the president utters either a false or misleading statement. This is what the folks on the right support.

    Isn't the fact our president is an habitual liar enough of a reason for a change?

    Please go argue with the washington post or just dismiss it as liberal garbage. For other folks, what do you think?

  9. #9
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    49,224

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Why did you fail t answer the question? Is Trumps lies new to you? Yes or No.
    The amount of lies is new to everyone. So the real question is, why are you here trying to water it down?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
    ...blacks used to be Democrat slaves, now they are Democrat pets.

  10. #10
    Superiorman!
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    49,224

    Re: This is what trump supporters, support.

    Quote Originally Posted by trixare4kids View Post
    If all threads could be as fortunate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    I'm a moderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
    ...blacks used to be Democrat slaves, now they are Democrat pets.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •