Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    109,952

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Not what i stated, but try again
    Feel free to report it, if you don't like the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  2. #12
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Seen
    10-11-19 @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    984

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Is that the best you could come up with? Dems in NYC well the majority do not like him

    But really after last nights debate and this is what you have.
    Do you know who Che was? If you did, you would know this is a big thing! He was not only a socialist, he was a radical communist killer on the Mao side of the issue. Hundreds of thousands of deaths by the hands and leadership of Che.

    I'm trying to figure out what is really wrong with Democrats these days. They seek death and destruction. They seek mediocracy. It's really pathetic.

  3. #13
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,110

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Is that the best you could come up with? Dems in NYC well the majority do not like him

    But really after last nights debate and this is what you have.
    He is no threat to being nominated.

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    109,952

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che is cool
    He was a murdering piece of ****. The only time he was cool was when the Bolivian army smoked his worthless ass.

    No surprise you love the bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    39,412

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougarbear View Post
    Do you know who Che was? If you did, you would know this is a big thing! He was not only a socialist, he was a radical communist killer on the Mao side of the issue. Hundreds of thousands of deaths by the hands and leadership of Che.

    I'm trying to figure out what is really wrong with Democrats these days. They seek death and destruction. They seek mediocracy. It's really pathetic.
    Che fought for freedom

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    109,952

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    LOL

    You know, sometimes it's best just to leave things alone, rather than give in to emotion and attempt to say something. Jan should have resisted better...
    Oh yeah! They don't like it when their commie heroes get embarressed on the national stage...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  7. #17
    Sage
    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    32,589

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Not emotion, just facts, is that all he could dig up from the debates.
    Well see, it's quite likely that isn't all that "he" could dig up from the debates.

    But pointing out how stupid one of the premier Democratic Party Candidates for President is, seems quite reasonable.


    Again, it was probably something you should have just left alone, all things considered.
    “When you talk about the firm that produced the Steele reporting, the name of the firm that produced that was Fusion GPS. Is that correct?”

    “I’m not familiar with that,” Robert Mueller answered.

  8. #18
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    109,952

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Seen
    08-06-19 @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He was a murdering piece of ****. The only time he was cool was when the Bolivian army smoked his worthless ass.

    No surprise you love the bastard.
    And Obama kept a photo of Che in his campaign office did yew know that?

  10. #20
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    39,412

    Re: DeBlasio quotes Che Guerva...in Miami.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    And Obama kept a photo of Che in his campaign office did yew know that?
    Trump has a picture of stalin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •