Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 135

Thread: She is not my type!

  1. #61
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    59,993

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    First you said:
    "Only a deranged perverted scumbag would walk into a girl's dressing room in order to peep on underage naked girls"

    Then you post a story from Rolling stone, as if they are a credible source...Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape Story - The New York Times.

    And even THAT story is about the Miss Universe pageant , where the girls are not underage

    Please re-consider the retraction ,else be publicly humiliated as a prevaricator.
    In Miss Teen USA the girls are underage. Not that it would make a difference to you. Trump could peep on your teenage daughter and you'd still support him. Jim Jones' supporters gave their wives and daughters to him too.

    Donald Trump Reportedly Walked In On Miss Teen USA Contestants Changing | Teen Vogue
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  2. #62
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    cry more OMG. the amount of butthurt is amazing.
    have you guys not learned your lesson about unfounded allegations yet?
    i guess not.
    When so many women have accused him of sexual misconduct, doesn't the law of averages at the least get you to thinking that this much smoke more than likely indicates a fire? With all due respect, what makes you so sure that all of them are lying? Do you just not see the possibility, even probability, that he's a sexual predator? Has he not said so himself?
    "I don't care. I believe Putin." -- Donald J. Trump

  3. #63
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Did you see her interview with Anderson Cooper? She doesn't seem...... all there.
    Your point? Or are you just victim blaming and slut shaming here? She seems to have a problem, so he's innocent? Is that your logic?
    "I don't care. I believe Putin." -- Donald J. Trump

  4. #64
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoverness View Post
    She sounds like she's drunk.
    See my reply to Josie above.
    "I don't care. I believe Putin." -- Donald J. Trump

  5. #65
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
    Yes, because we all know that only a deranged perverted scumbag would ever make a derogatory sexual comment about a woman. Right?
    Trump has a long-established pattern of behavior towards women. This woman's allegation is just one more instance in a virtual train of women who have accused him of sexual misconduct. How much smoke do his supporters need to see before they admit that just maybe there's a ****ing fire?

    Think!

    "I don't care. I believe Putin." -- Donald J. Trump

  6. #66
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Trump is more concerned with inner beauty.

    He probably meant she wasn't a nice person.

    Maybe a bitter liberal shrew like Bette Middler or Kathy Griffin?
    Oh, I see ... so only women with inner beauty are the type he would sexually assault? Good to know.
    "I don't care. I believe Putin." -- Donald J. Trump

  7. #67
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,135

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    So you're saying she has dementia? I might agree with you. There's something going on there.
    Even if you're right, that doesn't make her wrong about Trump and what he did to her.
    "I don't care. I believe Putin." -- Donald J. Trump

  8. #68
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:00 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,463

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    In Miss Teen USA the girls are underage. Not that it would make a difference to you. Trump could peep on your teenage daughter and you'd still support him. Jim Jones' supporters gave their wives and daughters to him too.

    Donald Trump Reportedly Walked In On Miss Teen USA Contestants Changing | Teen Vogue
    Operative word. REPORTEDLY.
    Story was so lacking in credibilty even left wing, Trump-hating Politifact didn't want any part of i.
    The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen USA contestants | PolitiFact Wisconsin
    "Given the situation, we're not rating Kind's statement on the Truth-O-Meter."

    Sorry. Try again

  9. #69
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    59,993

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by KLATTU View Post
    Operative word. REPORTEDLY.
    Story was so lacking in credibilty even left wing, Trump-hating Politifact didn't want any part of i.
    The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen USA contestants | PolitiFact Wisconsin
    "Given the situation, we're not rating Kind's statement on the Truth-O-Meter."

    Sorry. Try again
    So you chastise other posters when they call the Clintons criminals, right? Because no allegations against them were ever proven. I mean, you wouldn't be a hypocrite, would you? Just because you plagiarize doesn't mean you show that much bad behavior.

    But again, you support Trump no matter how disgusting he is. Like I said, he could peep on your teenage daughter, and you'd still adore him. He is a cult leader, the best I've seen since 1978.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  10. #70
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,617

    Re: She is not my type!

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiometer View Post
    Your point? Or are you just victim blaming and slut shaming here? She seems to have a problem, so he's innocent? Is that your logic?
    Um, no. Read the thread before making stupid assumptions.


Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •