Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 186

Thread: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

  1. #121
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    51,817

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Cool.
    Not to anyone I know.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  2. #122
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Race Card noted. And ignored.
    So you choose not to speak out against the many racist Trump supporters who are OK with brown skinned people being put into the American Concentration Camps. Noted.
    Every time I watch a clown show, I realize how lucky I am to be Canadian.

  3. #123
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    59,993

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Auschwitz.... Birkenau....

    When the term "Concentration Camp" is used I am pretty damn sure people of Western Europe and the US automatically connect that with the death camps of Nazi Germany. (They were all death camps in that you either died by gas or you died by neglect, disease, malnutrition and/or worked to death.)

    Especially when the people who use the term "Concentration Camp" also use the terms "fascist" or "Nazi" or "Gestapo".

    It is intended to inflame. And people now are trying to walk back now that blowback has occurred.
    What Nazis were running FDR's concentration camps that housed Japanese Americans during WW2? And who was being killed in those camps?
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  4. #124
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    59,993

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay59 View Post
    I don't open links from strangers on the internet.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

  5. #125
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    It is intended to inflame.
    I can remember when "Never Again" applied to everyone. Now, for many, it leaves out Brown Skinned folk. Check out how many are trying to deny and/or make excuses because it's brown skinned people being put into the American Concentration Camps.

    So maybe it was time to inflame?
    Last edited by JustHanging; 06-25-19 at 01:13 PM.
    Every time I watch a clown show, I realize how lucky I am to be Canadian.

  6. #126
    Sage
    OlNate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,937

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by maxparrish View Post
    You should never expect me to facilitate some idiotic point. Make your point or move on.
    Well, it depends on the answer to the question. If you, also, have had relatives die in Nazi concentration camps, then I'd take your opinion differently then if you didn't. Me, personally, not having had relatives die in Nazi concentration camps, would probably skip the shaming of someone who has, and proceed directly to STFU land. But that's just me.

    Gonna answer? Or is your lack of an answer actually the answer?
    Life's too short...

  7. #127
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    797

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I don't open links from strangers on the internet.
    I can't get the GIF to work

  8. #128
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    WNC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,817

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Free tour? Wow. Because it's right next to her home. I mean, she wouldn't have to fly to Europe. She wouldn't have to stay here. And forget eating!

    Wow. That offer is worth like $40.
    What part of,

    "A Free Trip To Tour Nazi Concentration Camps"

    didn't you understand tres ??

  9. #129
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 11:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,115

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    What part of,

    "A Free Trip To Tour Nazi Concentration Camps"

    didn't you understand tres ??
    The part that explains why she should accept
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I don't have any issue with any investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #130
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    59,993

    Re: Poland and various authorities offer AOC an Opportunity Visit Camps - She Declines

    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    What part of,

    "A Free Trip To Tour Nazi Concentration Camps"

    didn't you understand tres ??
    That's funny. I read your link and it mentions nothing about them paying for all expenses of the trip. A tour isn't expenses. But I'm sure you can post something to prove me wrong, and show me where they offered airfare, housing, transportation, and all expenses while she is there. Because a tour of the facilities isn't that. You apparently have never traveled anywhere.
    It's disgraceful. I'm going to maybe and I'm looking at it very seriously. We're doing some other things that you probably noticed like some of the very important things that we're doing now. But we're looking at it very seriously because you can't do that. - President Donald J. Trump

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •