Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 295

Thread: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

  1. #1
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    06-14-19 @ 06:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    324

    Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Are Trump supporters just hearing what they want to hear, Trump, Sanders, Fox and Barr's lies and spin on the facts of report.
    Reading the report reveals facts are against Trump

    The hours after the public release of the redacted report from special counsel Robert S. Mueller, President Donald Trump took to Twitter with a message that reads, in part, “NO OBSTRUCTION!”

    That’s not at all what the Mueller report says, though.

    “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

  2. #2
    Professor
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sand Castle View Post
    Are Trump supporters just hearing what they want to hear, Trump, Sanders, Fox and Barr's lies and spin on the facts of report.
    Reading the report reveals facts are against Trump

    The hours after the public release of the redacted report from special counsel Robert S. Mueller, President Donald Trump took to Twitter with a message that reads, in part, “NO OBSTRUCTION!”

    That’s not at all what the Mueller report says, though.

    “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
    You're right.

    And the answer to your question is, "no". They listen to Fox and right-wing radio propagandists.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    33,417

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sand Castle View Post
    Are Trump supporters just hearing what they want to hear, Trump, Sanders, Fox and Barr's lies and spin on the facts of report.
    Reading the report reveals facts are against Trump

    The hours after the public release of the redacted report from special counsel Robert S. Mueller, President Donald Trump took to Twitter with a message that reads, in part, “NO OBSTRUCTION!”

    That’s not at all what the Mueller report says, though.

    “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
    It is the left who aren't reading the Mueller report facts.

  4. #4
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Near Atlanta Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,198

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sand Castle View Post
    Are Trump supporters just hearing what they want to hear, Trump, Sanders, Fox and Barr's lies and spin on the facts of report.
    Reading the report reveals facts are against Trump

    The hours after the public release of the redacted report from special counsel Robert S. Mueller, President Donald Trump took to Twitter with a message that reads, in part, “NO OBSTRUCTION!”

    That’s not at all what the Mueller report says, though.

    “Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”
    i have read the report from front to back

    in a court of law, is there a CRIME that Trump committed that he could be convicted of by a judge and jury?

    if he wasnt the president....is there a crime he would be indicted for RIGHT NOW

    if the answer is no....then stop the histrionics

    if Pelosi wants to impeach Barr or Trump let her....
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    9,977

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    i have read the report from front to back

    in a court of law, is there a CRIME that Trump committed that he could be convicted of by a judge and jury?

    if he wasnt the president....is there a crime he would be indicted for RIGHT NOW

    if the answer is no....then stop the histrionics

    if Pelosi wants to impeach Barr or Trump let her....
    Pelosi doesn't want to impeach but most of the rest of dems do. I don't see Pelosi long in her job...Pelosi talks of possible impeachment as a political move to keep her job, IMO.
    "Elitism is not just for the rich and powerful. Elitism is everywhere. The cry of the 'Nouveau-elite' is: You can't be racist but I can be racist. You can't be sexist but I can be sexist. You can't be fascist but I can act like a fascist and fascism only happens on the right." 01/09/19

  6. #6
    Professor
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,915

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    i have read the report from front to back

    in a court of law, is there a CRIME that Trump committed that he could be convicted of by a judge and jury?

    if he wasnt the president....is there a crime he would be indicted for RIGHT NOW

    if the answer is no....then stop the histrionics

    if Pelosi wants to impeach Barr or Trump let her....
    We have the answer from over 800 DoJ officials and US Attorneys: yes, there were clear crimes. Now, Democrats are investigating more fully and then should impeach.

  7. #7
    Student Grandpappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    277

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Exactly what part of "No collusion" did you not understand?

  8. #8
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    06-13-19 @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,201

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by cabse5 View Post
    Pelosi doesn't want to impeach but most of the rest of dems do. I don't see Pelosi long in her job...Pelosi talks of possible impeachment as a political move to keep her job, IMO.
    Trump is doing all he can to goad the Democrats into impeaching him. He loves playing the victim. His base is itching to ride to his rescue. It's all very dramatic. Makes for great television. Who cares about the country? All for Trump! Nothin for America.

  9. #9
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    06-13-19 @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,201

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
    Exactly what part of "No collusion" did you not understand?
    The part where Barr and Trump lied about what's in the Mueller report.

  10. #10
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Near Atlanta Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,198

    Re: Are Trump supporters actually reading Mueller report facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    We have the answer from over 800 DoJ officials and US Attorneys: yes, there were clear crimes. Now, Democrats are investigating more fully and then should impeach.
    great....where are the impeachment hearings

    it should be easy to do if you have PROOF as you say of said crimes

    but then again....i dont see that happening, so i guess those 800 people are just idiots like the MSM

    more TDS....so sad
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •