Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 535

Thread: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

  1. #121
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    16,808

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    So which is it? Its ok for Trump and Biden to harass women, or it isnt ok for Trump and Biden to harass women?

  2. #122
    Professor Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    "Stories". Evidence apart from hearsay? Completely absent. Nothing is "coming back".
    Google it ...lots of references

    Access Denied

  3. #123
    Professor Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    So which is it? Its ok for Trump and Biden to harass women, or it isnt ok for Trump and Biden to harass women?
    This threads about Biden.

    I find it hard to defend....but go ahead...give it a shot.

  4. #124
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,275

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Google it ...lots of references

    Access Denied
    "References" and "book claims..." are not evidence; they are hearsay and gossip. Hearsay and gossip are not evidence, no matter how much you want to believe it.
    "I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #125
    Professor Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    "References" and "book claims..." are not evidence; they are hearsay and gossip. Hearsay and gossip are not evidence, no matter how much you want to believe it.
    It’s the same requirement needed for a FISA warrant....evidence wise..verified

  6. #126
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,275

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    It’s the same requirement needed for a FISA warrant....evidence wise..verified
    Whatever you say. Anything proven yet?
    "I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #127
    Professor Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Whatever you say. Anything proven yet?
    It’s about Politics...nothing is ever proven.

  8. #128
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    33,638

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Hes a liar and a cheater who had sex with a porn star when his third wife was pregnant with their son.
    Any cheating he did was between he and his wife and there is absolutely zero evidence he has cheated with anyone in over 10 years. None.

  9. #129
    Professor Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Laguna Beach
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,198

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Hes a liar and a cheater who had sex with a porn star when his third wife was pregnant with their son.
    Not a good defense for Joe Biden.... Whataboutism ?

  10. #130
    Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,275

    Re: Clear video of Joe Biden grabbing a little girl's breast

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    Any cheating he did was between he and his wife and there is absolutely zero evidence he has cheated with anyone in over 10 years. None.
    And you are naive enough to believe a serial liar? I guess you are. Is there a statute of limitation on being a sleaze? If you think Trump has miraculously become a faithful, loyal and virtuous husband-well, I don't know what to tell you.
    Last edited by snakestretcher; 05-14-19 at 09:19 AM.
    "I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ". Mahatma Gandhi

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •