Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Thread: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

  1. #1
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    04-21-19 @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    605

    Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    This is the beginning of a series of threads about the BIG FIVE lies told about Trump. PART ONE:

    "President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'"

    THAT IS A LIE.

    From THIS SOURCE (Link) I quote the following:

    QUOTE: Whenever Democrats want to blame President Trump for an act of white supremacist violence such as the horrific attack in New Zealand or the imagined attack on Jussie Smollett in Chicago, they and their allies in the national news media invariably cite his statements in the wake of the deadly riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.
    "President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'" they shriek.
    Only he didn't. He actually said the exact opposite.
    In an on-camera statement just two hours after a white supremacist plowed his car into a group of protesters, killing 32 year-old Heather Heyer and injuring 19 people, President Trump expressed his outrage:
    We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides. It's been going on for a long time in our country. Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama, this has been going on for a long, long time. It has no place in America. What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society. And no child should ever be afraid to go outside and play or be with their parents and have a good time.
    The President's inclusion of the phrase "on many sides" immediately set off a media feeding frenzy. Even though violent members of Antifa had joined with those peacefully protesting the "Unite the Right" rally and had sparked physical altercations with the white supremacists attending the rally, Trump critics immediately pounced on what they considered to be equivocation. It was nothing of the sort.........(END QUOTE)

    Continue reading: Source Link

  2. #2
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,794

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    Thanks for repeating the President's words: "No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society."

    Sadly, many a citizen does fear for his/her safety and security" because of the political correct policies followed by Democratic "leaders" in various cities and states.

    I know that (for certain reasons), this nation will never be as safe as Japan, but it could be much better if bad actors were not coddled.

    I join other members and guests in expressing the deepest sympathy to victims (and their families) of violence at the hands of individuals who lack a conscience.

  3. #3
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,830

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    release the Mueller report and Tweety's tax returns.

  4. #4
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,925

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    The only lie here is the thread it self..
    “What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right?” Trump said. “Do they have any semblance of guilt?”

    “I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me,” he said.

    “You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists,” Trump said. “The press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

    “You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.
    Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides' - The Atlantic

    And if you dont believe that.. then how about your dear leader saying it on video?

    PeteEU

  5. #5
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    04-21-19 @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    605

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    Quote Originally Posted by TheParser View Post
    Thanks for repeating the President's words: "No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society."

    Sadly, many a citizen does fear for his/her safety and security" because of the political correct policies followed by Democratic "leaders" in various cities and states.

    I know that (for certain reasons), this nation will never be as safe as Japan, but it could be much better if bad actors were not coddled.

    I join other members and guests in expressing the deepest sympathy to victims (and their families) of violence at the hands of individuals who lack a conscience.

    Thank you.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Greenbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,474

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    Quote Originally Posted by KAG2020 View Post
    This is the beginning of a series of threads about the BIG FIVE lies told about Trump. PART ONE:

    "President Trump called white supremacists 'very fine people!'"

    THAT IS A LIE.
    No, it's not a lie. Trump put out a weirdly weak-on-Nazis statement on August 12 shortly after those Nazis killed a woman. This is what you reference in the OP. He spent two days taking heat on his statement so John Kelly forced him to issue a stronger statement of August 14, which he reportedly regretted doing. He then answered questions at a presser on August 15 in which he backtracked again, defending those Nazis and uttering his infamous "very fine people on both sides" gaffe.

  7. #7
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    04-21-19 @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    605

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    ......And if you dont believe that.. then how about your dear leader saying it on video?.......
    My link provides that, undoctored. I don't want your fake news doctored video.

    To continue from the first post:

    QUOTE: "....The roughly 1,000 counter-protesters outnumbered the march attendees 2-to-1, and hours before the rally was supposed to start, Antifa members and white supremacists attacked one another with fists, bottles, smoke bombs, and even improvised chemical weapons. 14 people were injured in the chaos, prompting the City of Charlottesville and State of Virginia to declare a state of emergency.

    Both sides were indeed responsible for the violence that morning. That afternoon, a white supremacist and a white supremacist alone was responsible for the deadly car crash.
    In his initial remarks, it was clear that President Trump was discussing all of the events of that day, focusing in particular on their divisive nature; a point he made clearly:

    QUOTING TRUMP: We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are, so we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen. My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally, we have to love each other.......

    The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

  8. #8
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,613

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    Quote Originally Posted by helix View Post
    release the mueller report and tweety's tax returns.
    hurry !! Deflect from the op revealing our lies about trump !!!


    deflectiion libs.jpg

  9. #9
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    31,925

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    Quote Originally Posted by KAG2020 View Post
    My link provides that, undoctored. I don't want your fake news doctored video.

    To continue from the first post:

    QUOTE: "....The roughly 1,000 counter-protesters outnumbered the march attendees 2-to-1, and hours before the rally was supposed to start, Antifa members and white supremacists attacked one another with fists, bottles, smoke bombs, and even improvised chemical weapons. 14 people were injured in the chaos, prompting the City of Charlottesville and State of Virginia to declare a state of emergency.

    Both sides were indeed responsible for the violence that morning. That afternoon, a white supremacist and a white supremacist alone was responsible for the deadly car crash.
    In his initial remarks, it was clear that President Trump was discussing all of the events of that day, focusing in particular on their divisive nature; a point he made clearly:

    QUOTING TRUMP: We love our flag. We're proud of our country. We're proud of who we are, so we want to get the situation straightened out in Charlottesville, and we want to study it. And we want to see what we're doing wrong as a country where things like this can happen. My administration is restoring the sacred bonds of loyalty between this nation and its citizens, but our citizens must also restore the bonds of trust and loyalty between one another. We must love each other, respect each other and cherish our history and our future together. So important. We have to respect each other. Ideally, we have to love each other.......

    The Left's Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN
    LOL you calling a CNBC video for doctored and fake news? HHAHA.. now you wackos are even calling right wing media for fake news.. gezz.
    PeteEU

  10. #10
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    04-21-19 @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    605

    Re: Biggest Lies told About Trump - Part One

    ".....As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.
    And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.
    Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans." - Donald Trump

    The Lefts Enduring Charlottesville Lie | Dan O'Donnell | News/Talk 1130 WISN

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •