Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 274

Thread: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

  1. #261
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,492

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    So you're not concerned with specifics. Ok; so do you consider the trailer for a Hollywood movie to have sufficient content in order to base a critique of the full length movie on?
    No, sport, however a movie is not an independant counsel report. Poor attempt at a strawman argument. Try again.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  2. #262
    Sage
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Devonshire, England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,342

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    No, sport, however a movie is not an independant counsel report. Poor attempt at a strawman argument. Try again.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Perhaps you don't understand what an 'analogy' is. Look it up.

    Always happy to educate American conservatives. No need to thank me; I consider it a public service.
    My favourite vegetable is tobacco-Frank Zappa
    Republicans stand for raw, unbridled evil and greed and ignorance, smothered in balloons and ribbons-Frank Zappa

  3. #263
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,492

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    Perhaps you don't understand what an 'analogy' is. Look it up.

    Always happy to educate American conservatives. No need to thank me; I consider it a public service.
    Ho hum.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  4. #264
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Right. The completely unsubstantiated dossier was was sufficient evidence to issue FISA warrants and start both criminal and national security investigations of Trump and his staff. The Barr summary, however, is nothing more than a coverup. You guys are something else.
    The FBI investigation began months before the Dossier was prepared

    Fail

  5. #265
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    62,952

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where does it sy "Donald Trump"? Let's see it.
    So it's the first one

    In January 2017, Cohen formally left the Company and began holding himself out as the
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    TELL ME YOU THINK THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED TO SEE YOU POST THAT.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  6. #266
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    07-19-19 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So it's the first one



    TELL ME YOU THINK THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED TO SEE YOU POST THAT.
    Hard to argue with that

  7. #267
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,018

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesh View Post
    Hard to argue with that
    some would argue with a stop sign
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    ​45<44

  8. #268
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    106,728

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So it's the first one



    TELL ME YOU THINK THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED TO SEE YOU POST THAT.
    I don't know who it is and neither do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  9. #269
    Heavy Hitter



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    100,921

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who it is and neither do you.
    Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man and a weak man's idea of a strong man. --Meme of the Year nominee

  10. #270
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    62,952

    Re: Trump is Stupid, Mueller Report

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who it is and neither do you.
    Baaaaahahahahahahaahah

    Yes. I ****in knew it. I knew you'd somehow try and weasel your way around that one.

    So, you think Cohen was calling himself the personal attorney to some OTHER person who was elected president in 2016. I gotcha.

    This is by far the greatest exchange you and I have ever had. You're on a streak, I think this is three times in a row you've made my signature. Nobody else has accomplished this.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •