Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 184

Thread: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

  1. #141
    Educator
    SoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    Funny how cultists can claim that laws were not broken when people have been convicted of them and going to prison.

    However someone can have never even been charged is guilty...
    They can explain that, it's all due to The Deep State...
    "I believe Putin" / "I Believe Kim Jong Un" - Numnuts
    “The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot” - Ann Coulter
    “No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant" - John McCain on Trump's boot licking

  2. #142
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    99,023

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    There is far more evidence that trump has committed hundreds of crimes than your newspaper clippings prove Beto Beto did.

    Hell you claim manafort is going to prison for a non crime, even though he, his lawyers, a prosecutor, and a judge all agree he broke the law and is guilty.

    And you are going to try to discredit someone for something that happened over 20 years ago that he was not convicted of?
    You post your evidence and I'll post mine and let's see whose list is most credible. Whatcha say?
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You people are my problem. You’re a major component of what’s wrong with this country.
    It's more important to be morally right than factually correct - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  3. #143
    Rocket Surgeon
    rjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,650

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    IF Biden wins the nomination, I think the political pressure to pick one of the many women in the race as his VP would be tremendous. Two white guys on the dem ticket just aint happening.
    You make a good point. Beto's best chance of being a VP pick would be if one of the ladies won. He would be a tempting VP pick for anyone though. Having a Texan on the ticket is rarely a bad move.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruitflies like a banana. - Groucho

  4. #144
    Educator
    SoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by rjay View Post
    You make a good point. Beto's best chance of being a VP pick would be if one of the ladies won. He would be a tempting VP pick for anyone though. Having a Texan on the ticket is rarely a bad move.
    Biden would be too old after 4 or 8 years as VP. We need a VP young enough to be nominated for president in 8 years...
    "I believe Putin" / "I Believe Kim Jong Un" - Numnuts
    “The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot” - Ann Coulter
    “No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant" - John McCain on Trump's boot licking

  5. #145
    Sage
    GDViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,391

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You post your evidence and I'll post mine and let's see whose list is most credible. Whatcha say?

    I have played that game with you far too often.

    You are well aware of all the evidence against trump, and if you believe someone can be a criminal without a conviction, then trump is a criminal...

  6. #146
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    99,023

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    I have played that game with you far too often.

    You are well aware of all the evidence against trump, and if you believe someone can be a criminal without a conviction, then trump is a criminal...
    I knew you wouldn't stand up to the challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    You people are my problem. You’re a major component of what’s wrong with this country.
    It's more important to be morally right than factually correct - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  7. #147
    Rocket Surgeon
    rjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,650

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
    Biden would be too old after 4 or 8 years as VP. We need a VP young enough to be nominated for president in 8 years...
    Yes Biden is older. But of course we are talking about Beto, so Biden's age does not affect the fact that Beto could be a good strategic pick for VP for any of the candidates.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruitflies like a banana. - Groucho

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,346

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by GDViking View Post
    Biden to fix the nation and bring us back to the center, and reunite the nation...

    Beto to appeal to younger voters looking for change...

    If biden runs on one term with Beto the likely successor, how could they lose?
    Biden yes, Beto not so much

    If the Dems want to knock out Rump put Booker or Abrams on the ticket, it will bring out the African American vote which was lacking in 2016.

    Run Joe run !!
    And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

  9. #149
    Educator
    SoCal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,062

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by rjay View Post
    Yes Biden is older. But of course we are talking about Beto, so Biden's age does not affect the fact that Beto could be a good strategic pick for VP for any of the candidates.
    Ahh, I misunderstood. I agree, he should be on the ticket, but right now I'd like to see him run for president with a woman VP...

  10. #150
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,346

    Re: Is a Biden, Beto the winning ticket???

    Quote Originally Posted by rjay View Post
    You make a good point. Beto's best chance of being a VP pick would be if one of the ladies won. He would be a tempting VP pick for anyone though. Having a Texan on the ticket is rarely a bad move.
    You could have two Texans on the Dem ticket and the Lone Star State will still go to the Republican candidate.
    And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •