Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 369

Thread: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump For

  1. #301
    Guru
    Idiometer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Athanasius68 View Post
    1. Who knows? Mueller had no theory; Flynn was convicted for the perjury, not the contact.

    2. How does the Trump campaign conspire with Russia if they have no means to conspire with Russia?

    3. Again who knows? Again-- it was the perjury, not the contact, for which charges were made.

    4. And Page has not been charged in six years on the radar. At some point maybe the object on the radar is not a danger.

    5. Trump wouldn't be the first president to disregard his intelligence chiefs. Indeed, a long standing argument against Bush 43 is that he should have IGNORED his intelligence folks when they said Saddam had WMD' s (Trump has in fact cited this failure in the past).

    6. Running out people--- Mueller is done with Manafort, Flynn, PapaD. Not much with Stone.
    1. FFS. You say "Mueller had no theory" as if you were on his team. You aren't, so you have no clue what his theories may be. None of us do.

    2. They used phones and faxes. And since the FBI was already listening to the Russians involved, the FBI heard it all. That's how we know they HAD the many contacts to begin with. Sheesh.

    3. Lying was the crime so many pleaded guilty to, as the lesser of their possible crimes for which, under their various deals, they were not charged in exchange for their cooperation. That's how plea deals work.

    4. It was long ago determined that Carter Page is what is the espionage experts term "a useful idiot." Questionable contacts for questionable reasons, but nothing indictable. Page turned out to be a moron.

    5. Trump is the only president in history to clearly state that he trusts the word of a dictator over his own intelligence experts. "I don't care. I believe Putin." Trump still refuses his daily intelligence briefings. Again, un-American. It applies to Trump ... does it apply to you as well? You sure seem determined to defend him.

    6. Again, unless you're on Mueller's team, you have no idea what he still has on his plate.

    You're defending the indefensible. Let me know when the truth finally sinks in, if it ever does.
    "If everything is under control, you're going too slow." -- Mario Andretti

  2. #302
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,962

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Yeah... lets inject some facts here. First.. the democrats DID support increases to border security and DID authorize funding for border fencing, barriers. Yep.
    Which is why the democrats look stupid fighting the wall now. The wall was never finished and the designs were poor. That is what Trump is taking care of now.

    In fact.. a bill doing just that.. passed the senate unanimously.. both republicans and democrats.
    What they passed was mostly a sham.

    But that was NOT enough for trump...he wanted more for his WALL...and without his specific amount for his wall.. was willing and did SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT... It was all trump throwing a hissy fit. It was trump looking foolish..not the democrats.
    That is a hilariously partisan way of looking at it. It's not Trump's wall. It's an American wall intended to stop the massive flow of illegal immigrants, drugs and human trafficking coming across our southern border. And once again, the concept of the wall was votedin with the Secure Fence Act of 2006, then never finished. Your suggestion that Trump looks foolish for attempting to finish what both parties approved and began is utter partisan nonsense with a helping of TDS thrown in.


    I don't know about that.. .I think Tres is smart enough to look at the actual facts.. which is that apprehensions of illegals at the border is lower than it was in preceeding years.
    I have no intention of impugning Tres's intelligence. She knows where I disagree with her.

    And she is smart enough to know that the violent gang etc stuff is made up.
    The violent gang stuff is made up? Really? Tell that to the family of the 14 year old girl in my state that was beheaded by M-13. Also check the number of MS-13 gang members and cartel members in many US prisons.

    Apparently you don;t read Tres posts.
    Ofcourse I do. If I responded to them, I certainly read them. That does not mean that I have to agree with them.
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  3. #303
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,420

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Which is why the democrats look stupid fighting the wall now. The wall was never finished and the designs were poor. That is what Trump is taking care of now.


    What they passed was mostly a sham.



    That is a hilariously partisan way of looking at it. It's not Trump's wall. It's an American wall intended to stop the massive flow of illegal immigrants, drugs and human trafficking coming across our southern border. And once again, the concept of the wall was votedin with the Secure Fence Act of 2006, then never finished. Your suggestion that Trump looks foolish for attempting to finish what both parties approved and began is utter partisan nonsense with a helping of TDS thrown in.




    I have no intention of impugning Tres's intelligence. She knows where I disagree with her.



    The violent gang stuff is made up? Really? Tell that to the family of the 14 year old girl in my state that was beheaded by M-13. Also check the number of MS-13 gang members and cartel members in many US prisons.



    Ofcourse I do. If I responded to them, I certainly read them. That does not mean that I have to agree with them.
    Nah...Its Trump's mythical, fantasy Wall. Most Americans don't want the Wall. Oh by the way, DonDon is already asking for more money for the wall. So you boys that have been peddling the "only 230 miles of added physical barrier" nonsense can lose that noise now too. His cultish base is all there is supporting the Wall.

    Christ don't you guys get it YET! Even DonDon does not actually want the Wall. He just wants the Wall Fight.

  4. #304
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,962

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    No, I never cared for her. But unlike the ignorant Trump loving partisans,
    One of the obvious symptons of TDS is equating "support" with "love". What really seems to set you off is that Trump has any support at all, much less love. Can't you just accept that politicians are generally supported or opposed based on the positions and actions they take?


    I am not an ignorant partisan. If she does something right, as she has done, I say it. Unlike your crush Trump, though, I never wrote her a fan letter.
    No crush here. However I do support Trump for ideological reasons....not that I think he is the most conservative politician ever to come along, however he is abiding by the conservative platform of the republican party almost to the letter. That is the secret to his success. He is doing what the establishment republican politicians have for the most part refused to do for at least three decades. It's that simple. And if either of us displays symptoms of a "crush", it's you with that "She owned Trump" nonsense. Or are you just into the ole "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" mindset?
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  5. #305
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    05-17-19 @ 05:19 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,769

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Which is why the democrats look stupid fighting the wall now. The wall was never finished and the designs were poor. That is what Trump is taking care of now.
    .
    Ummm no. They don't look stupid. They.. like republicans understand that in certain places.. barriers.. of some kind.. make sense. In other areas.. like when its already protected by miles of desert.. a "wall".. is just a waste of money that could be spent on better things.

    Oh and republicans that are objective know this too. Trump is the one that looks stupid... particularly when he can't define what a "wall" is.. and what he means.. not to mention.. claiming mexico was going to pay for it.. and then demanding the taxpayer pony up for it.. and then shutting down government because he doesn't get his way.. like a spoiled brat.

    What they passed was mostly a sham.
    Not at all.. it was much like other prior spending bills. and it mostly favored republicans.. but the democrats were on board because the importance of funding the government. It was trump that suddenly threw a hissy because it didn't fund his "wall".. Even republicans.. were flummoxed because of the presidents behavior and that's why mcconnel took off because trump just hamstrung the republicans in the senate.


    have no intention of impugning Tres's intelligence. She knows where I disagree with her.

    Yep.. and she disagrees with you because she is intelligent enough to understand the facts.. while you do not.. and you are reduced to making claims about her that are not true.

    The violent gang stuff is made up? Really? Tell that to the family of the 14 year old girl in my state that was beheaded by M-13. Also check the number of MS-13 gang members and cartel members in many US prisons.
    Good.... put her parents on here and I will tell them... I will tell them the fact that illegal immigrants statistically are LESS likely to commit violent crimes than the general population. And I will tell them.. if they do not already know.. that all the frigging wasted time, and effort and money that Trump is wasting on the border and this made up crisis.. is money, time and effort that our law enforcement COULD be doing to actually prevent crime and get the real criminals off our streets.

    Ofcourse I do. If I responded to them, I certainly read them. That does not mean that I have to agree with them.
    Nope.. but it does mean that you should not make up positions for her that she obviously does not have.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  6. #306
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,962

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by jnug View Post
    Nah...Its Trump's mythical, fantasy Wall. Most Americans don't want the Wall. Oh by the way, DonDon is already asking for more money for the wall. So you boys that have been peddling the "only 230 miles of added physical barrier" nonsense can lose that noise now too. His cultish base is all there is supporting the Wall.

    Christ don't you guys get it YET! Even DonDon does not actually want the Wall. He just wants the Wall Fight.
    No it's people like you who just do not get it. The amount of funding Trump has requested for the wall is chump change in a three trillion dollar budget. Congress throws more then that amount figuratively down the toilet. As for wall fight. Let's be real. Trump campaigned on building that wall. Both parties approved the Secure Fence Act of 2006 and stated building , but never finished it. Its obviously the democrats that want the fight. and they have two primary motivations. One is pure idiotic resistance and anger over his defeating the hildabeast in 2016. The other is that the democrats do not really want the flow of illegal immigrants to stop.
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  7. #307
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,544
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    One of the obvious symptons of TDS is equating "support" with "love". What really seems to set you off is that Trump has any support at all, much less love. Can't you just accept that politicians are generally supported or opposed based on the positions and actions they take?




    No crush here. However I do support Trump for ideological reasons....not that I think he is the most conservative politician ever to come along, however he is abiding by the conservative platform of the republican party almost to the letter. That is the secret to his success. He is doing what the establishment republican politicians have for the most part refused to do for at least three decades. It's that simple. And if either of us displays symptoms of a "crush", it's you with that "She owned Trump" nonsense. Or are you just into the ole "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" mindset?
    He's just working conditioning long established through conservative media. All focus grouped. He just rings the existing bells and his subjects salivate on cue.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  8. #308
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    05-17-19 @ 05:19 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,769

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    One of the obvious symptons of TDS is equating "support" with "love". What really seems to set you off is that Trump has any support at all, much less love. Can't you just accept that politicians are generally supported or opposed based on the positions and actions they take?
    When that support is despite the facts...well then its tantamount to love.

    No crush here. However I do support Trump for ideological reasons....not that I think he is the most conservative politician ever to come along, however he is abiding by the conservative platform of the republican party almost to the letter
    Hmmm conservative platform to the letter.

    Hmmm by that do you mean...

    1. Increasing the debt and deficit of the country? Trump has ballooned the deficit.. even in a good economy. So apparently large deficits are now the conservative platform

    2. Doing an end run around the constitution by declaring an emergency that does not exist? Apparently now..conservatives to not believe in the separation of powers in the constitution?

    3. Banning peoples property and forcing them to destroy or turn in previous legal property without compensation. Trump unilaterally banned bump stocks. Even Obama was not willing to do that.

    Conservative? Hardly.

    Right wing liberal? Spot on..
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  9. #309
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,281

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Idiometer View Post
    1. FFS. You say "Mueller had no theory" as if you were on his team. You aren't, so you have no clue what his theories may be. None of us do.

    2. They used phones and faxes. And since the FBI was already listening to the Russians involved, the FBI heard it all. That's how we know they HAD the many contacts to begin with. Sheesh.

    3. Lying was the crime so many pleaded guilty to, as the lesser of their possible crimes for which, under their various deals, they were not charged in exchange for their cooperation. That's how plea deals work.

    4. It was long ago determined that Carter Page is what is the espionage experts term "a useful idiot." Questionable contacts for questionable reasons, but nothing indictable. Page turned out to be a moron.

    5. Trump is the only president in history to clearly state that he trusts the word of a dictator over his own intelligence experts. "I don't care. I believe Putin." Trump still refuses his daily intelligence briefings. Again, un-American. It applies to Trump ... does it apply to you as well? You sure seem determined to defend him.

    6. Again, unless you're on Mueller's team, you have no idea what he still has on his plate.

    You're defending the indefensible. Let me know when the truth finally sinks in, if it ever does.
    1. Flynn was charged and convicted. None of it has to do with Russia and his role in a conspiracy over the 2016 election. In such a circumstance, it seems fairly obvious Mueller's theory here.

    2. Phones and faxes are inanimate objects.

    3. A prosecutor has to prove a conspiracy. As men such as Flynn or Manafort were not charged for their role in a conspiracy to fix the 2016 election, it's fair to say no such conspiracy existed.

    4. Page also turned out to not be involved in a conspiracy to fix the 2016 election.

    5. 😴

    6. Why wait? Why waste time with such piddling crimes as tax evasions or not registering as a foreign agent when Mueller has the goods showing the conspiracy?

  10. #310
    Guru
    Zalatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    05-13-19 @ 03:43 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    3,213
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Pelosi Admits There's Nothing Compelling, Overwhelming, Or Bipartisan Enough To Impeach Trump Fo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Itís not time; keep your powder dry!
    She's patient, and waiting for the investigations to finish up.
    Conservatives either kill innocent people or defend killers with endless whataboutisms.
    "Dead kids and dead innocent people are the price of liberty!" - Conservatives
    Meet your new Speaker of the House, Conservatives!
    https://i.imgur.com/KXoqQHd.jpg

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •