Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 466

Thread: Tucker Carlson

  1. #1
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    90,869

    Tucker Carlson

    Promote child sex and lose advertisers. Whodda thunk it?

    Outback Steakhouse stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show earlier this year as brands fled in droves after the host's controversial comments

    Outback Steakhouse stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show in January, a representative told Business Insider.

    Outback is currently facing backlash on social media as Carlson's critics push for advertisers to cut ties with the show. On Sunday evening, recordings resurfaced by Media Matters for America revealed the host degrading women and defending a now-convicted child sexual abuser.

    At least 27 brands have stopped advertising on Carlson's show in recent months, following Carlson's controversial on-air comments about women and immigrants.
    27 brands? Hmm...what's left, My Pillow?

    In the recordings, Carlson can be heard making a number of degrading remarks about women, including calling them "extremely primitive" and comparing them to dogs, as well as defending the now-convicted child sexual abuser Warren Jeffs.
    Well...I can see how that might ruin your steak.
    "The greatest political scandal in American history is being met with denial and obstruction from Republicans, whose party once championed the rule of law."

  2. #2
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,583

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Promote child sex and lose advertisers. Whodda thunk it?

    Outback Steakhouse stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show earlier this year as brands fled in droves after the host's controversial comments


    27 brands? Hmm...what's left, My Pillow?


    Well...I can see how that might ruin your steak.
    It makes sense. When you're in the business of serving customers, you can't afford an association with someone degrades and insults half of them.

  3. #3
    Sage
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,126

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    The guy is human garbage.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  4. #4
    Guru RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    And heeeere’s Carlson!
    YouTube
    The creep in all his creepiness.

  5. #5
    Guru RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The guy is human garbage.
    If garbage could talk, it would call Carlson out.

  6. #6
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,583

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    The guy is human garbage.
    I liked him years ago when he was on MSNBC. Now I'm glad he's not there anymore.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,046

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Promote child sex and lose advertisers. Whodda thunk it?

    Outback Steakhouse stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show earlier this year as brands fled in droves after the host's controversial comments


    27 brands? Hmm...what's left, My Pillow?


    Well...I can see how that might ruin your steak.
    No wonder he gets along with Trump so well.

    Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants
    She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed....
    ...Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

    Crazy times when someone who apparently gets their sexual gratification by peeping on naked children is supported by a huge percentage of Fundamental Christians, and is made leader of the United States. SMH.
    Last edited by JustHanging; 03-11-19 at 01:05 PM.
    Jeez, did you do really do something that stupid? You were as Dumb As Donald!

  8. #8
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    53,472

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Promote child sex and lose advertisers. Whodda thunk it?

    Outback Steakhouse stopped advertising on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show earlier this year as brands fled in droves after the host's controversial comments


    27 brands? Hmm...what's left, My Pillow?


    Well...I can see how that might ruin your steak.
    Warren Jeffs, that disgusting pervert who married 12 year old girls? That piece of ****? And that lowlife Trump loving Carlson defended him? WTF???
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  9. #9
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    53,472

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHanging View Post
    No wonder he gets along with Trump so well.

    Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants
    She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed....
    ...Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

    Crazy times when someone who apparently gets their sexual gratification by peeping on naked children is supported by a huge percentage of Fundamental Christians, and is made leader of the United States. SMH.
    Trump Fan Nation has absolutely no problem with Trump ogling young girls in various states of undress.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  10. #10
    Guru RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Tucker Carlson

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Warren Jeffs, that disgusting pervert who married 12 year old girls? That piece of ****? And that lowlife Trump loving Carlson defended him? WTF???
    Click on the YouTube link I posted and hear the creep’s own words. He understood the issue and still defended Jeffs.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •