Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 433

Thread: [W:308] AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

  1. #1
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,870

    [W:308] AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    if it's bad can someone say why??
    Last edited by Your Star; 03-07-19 at 04:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Grokmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    04-23-19 @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,613

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    if it's bad can someone say why??
    Read "The Social Contract" (Rousseau, 1762) the original founding document of socialism ; pay close attention to Chapter 7, The Law Giver.


    Or go visit Venezuela...


    NOTE: After railing against "high priced" housing throughout her campaign, once she latched onto the public teat, and the HIGHEST PAYING JOB OF HER LIFE, she IMMEDIATELY MOVED INTO A LUXURY APARTMENT COMPLEX.




    your country vs your politician on socialism.jpg
    De Oppresso Liber

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,870

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Read "The Social Contract" (Rousseau, 1762) the original founding document of socialism ; pay close attention to Chapter 7, The Law Giver.


    Or go visit Venezuela...


    NOTE: After railing against "high priced" housing throughout her campaign, once she latched onto the public teat, and the HIGHEST PAYING JOB OF HER LIFE, she IMMEDIATELY MOVED INTO A LUXURY APARTMENT COMPLEX.




    your country vs your politician on socialism.jpg
    nice pictures but can you say why socialism does not work??

  4. #4
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    27,753

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Read "The Social Contract" (Rousseau, 1762) the original founding document of socialism ; pay close attention to Chapter 7, The Law Giver.


    Or go visit Venezuela...


    NOTE: After railing against "high priced" housing throughout her campaign, once she latched onto the public teat, and the HIGHEST PAYING JOB OF HER LIFE, she IMMEDIATELY MOVED INTO A LUXURY APARTMENT COMPLEX.




    your country vs your politician on socialism.jpg


    Yes but have you anything substantive?
    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

    "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilisation." ..François-Marie Arouet. French philosopher. 1694 - 1778.

  5. #5
    Professor uptower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    No she's not a bad person - it's just another form of political persuasion. Like conservatism it has its ups and downs but nobody is inherently evil just for subscribing to it. This is what the right wing media doesn't get about AOC.
    Now listen Donald, stay focused, hold it together. Put down the bucket of chicken. Stop tweeting. Go into the next bedroom. Get under the bed. Calm down. Now the next part is very important...

    They're going to hear Mueller's testimony

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,777

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    if it's bad can someone say why??
    Because she isn’t a socialist your thread is a fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,870

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Because she isn’t a socialist your thread is a fail.
    any reason to think she's not a socialist?

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,777

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    any reason to think she's not a socialist?
    Because she doesn’t fit the definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Which is greater, the life of the baby or a womans "rights"??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas
    Yes, we know that you don't care Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And that bothers you because????????

  9. #9
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,870

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by uptower View Post
    No she's not a bad person - it's just another form of political persuasion. Like conservatism it has its ups and downs but nobody is inherently evil just for subscribing to it. This is what the right wing media doesn't get about AOC.
    is socialism ok then even though it killed 120 million?

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,870

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxas View Post
    Because she doesn’t fit the definition.
    you think she's a capitalist? capitalist health care? capitalist new deal???


    Capitalism has not always existed in the world and will not always exist in the world. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
    Read more at: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Quotes - BrainyQuote

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •