Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 433

Thread: [W:308] AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

  1. #411
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,173

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    people traded and captured slaves 1 million years before capitalism was invented. 1+1=2
    And your point is? It was capitalism unnamed as yet. Or did they gives slaves away?

  2. #412
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,173

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    Here's a hint. After Hitler Germans stopped naming their babies Adolf, but after Stalin Mao Pol Pot and 32 others the left didn't stop using the term socialism.
    They will not stop till 200 million are dead.
    There are murderous socialists and there are murderous capitalists. End of story. And you didn't answer the question: where are the death camps the Scandinavians have set up?

  3. #413
    Educator Good4Nothin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,137

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    There are murderous socialists and there are murderous capitalists. End of story. And you didn't answer the question: where are the death camps the Scandinavians have set up?
    There are no socialist countries in Scandinavia. I really wish people would stop using words to mean just any old thing they want them to mean.

  4. #414
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,173

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
    There are no socialist countries in Scandinavia. I really wish people would stop using words to mean just any old thing they want them to mean.
    Look, Bernie calls himself a socialist. You are free to define it as Stalin did, and think of Venezuela as well. Socialism and capitalism mean different things to different people. Stalin, you,Bernie and I mean different things.

  5. #415
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,031

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    Look, Bernie calls himself a socialist. You are free to define it as Stalin did, and think of Venezuela as well. Socialism and capitalism mean different things to different people. Stalin, you,Bernie and I mean different things.
    Socialism means big liberal gov't today. Socialists have learned they are far too stupid to run a businesses so now they just tax them to death to make welfare payments.

    capitalism is when people exchange goods without govt interference. 1+1=2

  6. #416
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,031

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    There are murderous socialists and there are murderous capitalists.
    Capitalists are for free interactions between people so unless someone freely agrees to be murdered a capitalist cant be a murderer.

    Socialists are natural murderers since socialism is based on govt violence.

    Notice the way a conservative will be made to feel like a kindergarten teacher?

  7. #417
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,031

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
    There are no socialist countries in Scandinavia.
    once tax rates are high enough you can call a country socialist which is why most call Scandinavia socialist. Do you understand?

  8. #418
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,031

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    It was capitalism unnamed as yet.
    dear, capitalism is when people freely buy and sell things, not people. Notice the way a conservative is made to feel like a kindergarten teacher when talking to a liberal?

  9. #419
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,173

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by James972 View Post
    Socialism means big liberal gov't today. Socialists have learned they are far too stupid to run a businesses so now they just tax them to death to make welfare payments.

    ++ Yeah, ain’t it wonderful? My welfare is Social Security and Medicare, the deductibility of mortgage interest, even on a second home. I type this waiting for a prescription, also covered by the government, more welfare for me. What’s yours?

    capitalism is when people exchange goods without govt interference. 1+1=2
    ++ When did that ever exist?

  10. #420
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,031

    Re: AOC is socialist. Is that bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    ++ When did that ever exist?
    that?????? care to tell us what your subject is???

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •