Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ?Democrats...

  1. #1
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    10-07-19 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,449

    ?Democrats...

    I have a topic for discussion. I'm wondering if anybody out there can shed some light as to why the democrats are so hell bent on throwing wrenches into the spokes of America? It's time somebody poses the question: Why is it their number one priority (to the point of shutting down the government) to make sure our borders are not secured? Why is it so important to them to flood the country with so many people and insisting that they be allowed to forego the normal immigration procedures that have always been in place? What could be the reason for this bizarre behavior? Can anyone offer some insight because I can't see why anybody who wants to better the country would go to such lengths to make sure there is no border security or immigration process.
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  2. #2
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    44,799
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: ?Democrats...

    The answers to that are known.

    Democrats want unlimited Latino immigration because most vote Democratic.

    The more harm Democrats do to the United States and Americans, the more this hurts Trump.

    The global super rich want Democrats protecting their foreign child labor sweatshops and supporting sucking every last debt dollar out of the USA into their pockets as possible - while Democrats use debt dollars to keep Americans from starving to avoid revolution against the super rich.

    It is considered enlightened to openly hate the USA and Americans in Democratic circles - wanting the USA and Americans to suffer terribly as punishment. This is why Democratic politicians domestically and even travel abroad to non-stop declare the USA and Americans are the most evil people on earth - particularly white Americans.

    All that is obvious.

  3. #3
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    26,702
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The answers to that are known.

    Democrats want unlimited Latino immigration because most vote Democratic.

    The more harm Democrats do to the United States and Americans, the more this hurts Trump.

    The global super rich want Democrats protecting their foreign child labor sweatshops and supporting sucking every last debt dollar out of the USA into their pockets as possible - while Democrats use debt dollars to keep Americans from starving to avoid revolution against the super rich.

    It is considered enlightened to openly hate the USA and Americans in Democratic circles - wanting the USA and Americans to suffer terribly as punishment. This is why Democratic politicians domestically and even travel abroad to non-stop declare the USA and Americans are the most evil people on earth - particularly white Americans.

    All that is obvious.
    Boy, your country is really ****ed, huh? Over half of American voters hate the USA.

    Won't be long now, will it.
    “China will not interfere in the internal affairs of the US, and we trust that the American people will be able to sort out their own problems"
    -China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi-

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    18,003

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I have a topic for discussion. I'm wondering if anybody out there can shed some light as to why the democrats are so hell bent on throwing wrenches into the spokes of America? It's time somebody poses the question: Why is it their number one priority (to the point of shutting down the government) to make sure our borders are not secured? Why is it so important to them to flood the country with so many people and insisting that they be allowed to forego the normal immigration procedures that have always been in place? What could be the reason for this bizarre behavior? Can anyone offer some insight because I can't see why anybody who wants to better the country would go to such lengths to make sure there is no border security or immigration process.
    God predicted thousands of years ago that wicked men and seducers would increase in these last days and once again God is proven right.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    18,003

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Boy, your country is really ****ed, huh? Over half of American voters hate the USA.

    Won't be long now, will it.
    The overwhelming majority of Americans are quite likely unsaved and on their way to hell. The Lord has promised to return to earth in the last days and destroy the wicked off the face of the earth. I agree, it won't be long now.

  6. #6
    Engineer
    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American Refugee in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,114

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    I have a topic for discussion. I'm wondering if anybody out there can shed some light as to why the democrats are so hell bent on throwing wrenches into the spokes of America? It's time somebody poses the question: Why is it their number one priority (to the point of shutting down the government) to make sure our borders are not secured? Why is it so important to them to flood the country with so many people and insisting that they be allowed to forego the normal immigration procedures that have always been in place? What could be the reason for this bizarre behavior? Can anyone offer some insight because I can't see why anybody who wants to better the country would go to such lengths to make sure there is no border security or immigration process.
    Gigantic strawman. No major Democratic politician supports open borders. America hasn't had a wall on its borders for its 230 year history and now you're pretending anyone who opposes building one hates America and wants to flood it with illegals.

    Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Bushs, and all the other presidents hated America because they didn't build a wall? How nutty is that statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    The overwhelming majority of Americans are quite likely unsaved and on their way to hell. The Lord has promised to return to earth in the last days and destroy the wicked off the face of the earth. I agree, it won't be long now.
    The thing I find the most amusing about Christians is that you actively want the world to be destroyed and can't wait for it to happen.

  7. #7
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    10-07-19 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: ?Democrats...

    The democrats hate America and they are way less than half of America. It took a lot more than half of America to elect Trump when you consider they had to beat all of the fraudulent Hillary votes. The Democratic party is history in my opinion. I believe their willingness to show what lying, cheating, childish dirtbags and sore losers they are has had a devastating effect for them that will prove irreversible.
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  8. #8
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    10-07-19 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    The overwhelming majority of Americans are quite likely unsaved and on their way to hell. The Lord has promised to return to earth in the last days and destroy the wicked off the face of the earth. I agree, it won't be long now.
    So you're saved, huh? Are you skinnier than a piece of straw?
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  9. #9
    Professor
    sKiTzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    OC California
    Last Seen
    10-07-19 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Gigantic strawman. No major Democratic politician supports open borders. America hasn't had a wall on its borders for its 230 year history and now you're pretending anyone who opposes building one hates America and wants to flood it with illegals.

    Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Bushs, and all the other presidents hated America because they didn't build a wall? How nutty is that statement?
    Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Bushs, and all the other presidents didn't have caravans of people organized by people like DEMOCRATIC slush fund man George Soros crashing the border. I don't have to "pretend" that the Democrats want to flood us with illegals. It's well documented. Hillary supports open borders. Isn't she a major democratic politician?
    There are none so blind as those who choose not to see....

  10. #10
    Engineer
    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American Refugee in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,114

    Re: ?Democrats...

    Quote Originally Posted by sKiTzo View Post
    Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, Bushs, and all the other presidents didn't have caravans of people organized by people like DEMOCRATIC slush fund man George Soros crashing the border. I don't have to "pretend" that the Democrats want to flood us with illegals. It's well documented. Hillary supports open borders. Isn't she a major democratic politician?
    No it's not and that's never been her position. Conspiracy theory nuttery you can't prove.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •