Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

  1. #1
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,000

    Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    At his physical exam last year, the 6-foot-3-inch Trump weighed 239 pounds, according to his doctor. Trump, who has a common form of heart disease, embarked on a mission last year to lose some weight.

    Now, the President weighs 243 pounds, an increase of 4 pounds, according to the physical examination results. That weight now puts Trump's body mass index, or BMI, at 30.4, which makes him clinically obese.

    I was wondering if this year's physical would rubber stamp the lie that Trump is 6'3".

    When he claimed to be 6'2" for his driver's license, that was already a tall tale. And a man doesn't grow an extra 1" in height in his 70's.


    I'm surprised that the CNN reporters cited the lie as if it is fact but I guess they didn't feel they needed to quibble about it since not even medical staff winking at his lies about his height is enough anymore for him to escape being officially obese.

  2. #2
    Sage RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,467

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Obese = unhealthy

  3. #3
    Teacher of All Things

    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results




    I was wondering if this year's physical would rubber stamp the lie that Trump is 6'3".

    When he claimed to be 6'2" for his driver's license, that was already a tall tale. And a man doesn't grow an extra 1" in height in his 70's.


    I'm surprised that the CNN reporters cited the lie as if it is fact but I guess they didn't feel they needed to quibble about it since not even medical staff winking at his lies about his height is enough anymore for him to escape being officially obese.
    Can you explain why the President's physician would lie about how tall he is?
    Not R or D 2020

  4. #4
    Dungeon Master
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With Yo Mama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,040

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Tiny dick, tiny hands, immoral as **** (that's saying a lot coming from me) and the brains of a large rabbit. MAGA!








    When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters. - Amin Maalouf



  5. #5
    Sage
    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,712

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Tiny dick, tiny hands, immoral as **** (that's saying a lot coming from me) and the brains of a large rabbit. MAGA!
    6’3” 239lbs.........bs
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. - George Carlin
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny,too. -George Thorogood

  6. #6
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,000

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Can you explain why the President's physician would lie about how tall he is?

    Well, Ronnie Jackson did last year because he was a total suck-up. A suck-up of loony proportions.

    My guess for this year is that the medical staff were conscious of how much embarrassment it would be to the president if they corrected the record, so they just did what most nurses do when you go in for your physical. While you're on the scale, they ask your height and they write down what you say without getting out the ruler.

  7. #7
    Guru

    D_NATURED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,971

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Hooray! Fat ass will live long enough to enjoy prison food.

  8. #8
    Teacher of All Things

    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    33,438

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    Well, Ronnie Jackson did last year because he was a total suck-up. A suck-up of loony proportions.
    What would motivate Ronnie Jackson to lie about how tall the President is? Seriously --- I really don't get this conspiracy theory.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
    My guess for this year is that the medical staff were being conscious of how much embarrassment it would be to the president if they corrected the record, so they just did what most nurses do when you go in for your physical. While you're on the scale, they ask your height and they write down what you say without getting out the ruler.
    It's so odd to me that people come up with these silly theories. So the medical staff for the president knows his height is a lie, but they're just going with it anyway. Because....? What even is the point of lying about his height anyway?
    Not R or D 2020

  9. #9
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,000

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Can you explain why the President's physician would lie about how tall he is?
    P.s., the internet is full of evidence that he is not 6'3".


    TrumpHeight.jpg

    A tall tale? Accuracy of Trump's medical report – and new height – questioned



    There is no lie too big or too small ... or too stupid ... for Trump.


    He's all the time putting people who serve him in awkward positions having to back up his lies or embarrass him, and mostly they choose not to embarrass him. But it doesn't change the fact that for some reason this probably 6'1" man felt so insecure about his height that he is making the government lie about it for him.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Amelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,000

    Re: Trump in 'very good health overall' but obese, according to physical exam results

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    .... What even is the point of lying about his height anyway?

    Yes, exactly. What is the point about lying about his height anyway? He's a tall man, but he felt he needed to lie about it. Why?


Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •