Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

  1. #81
    Sage
    SonOfDaedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,119

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    You are wrong. Mueller has a history of misconduct, bad judgment and perversion of justice. He is being protected by democrats seeking to turn lies into a basis for impeaching Trump. That makes Mueller and his supporters seditionist traitors against the US.
    What am I wrong about?

    Mueller was selected by Republicans
    Mueller is a Republican
    Mueller was selected because he had a reputation for integrity
    Mueller is a Vietnam war hero

    It's pathetic and shameful that you would trash the reputation of a hero like Mueller to defend a lying reprobate who got a doctor to give him a fake excuse to dodge the draft like Donald Trump. Shame on you.

  2. #82
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,899

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I keep stopping in this thread to read the colossally ignorant comments from Trump Fan Nation because I miss those cerebral discussions I had with my kids when they were all still wearing diapers and tossing their oatmeal at the dogs from their highchairs. It's like a blast from the past reading this thread.


    I am going to visit a friend, a single mom with a Downs child who is 11, but the thinking level of someone six or seven. She is the most beautiful child I have ever known, NOT ONE mean cell in her body, 100% innocent and adorable. After a few minutes in here, I need her more than she needs me! I can't wait to play "Spell Me".

  3. #83
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,609

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Keith Ellison said it on O'Reilly's show about 10 years ago. You confused him with Cory Booker. I know, I know...they're both black, and all those blacks look alike.
    Not all blacks are that ignorant of recent American history.

  4. #84
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,609

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Speaking of God, he opposes adultery, lies, and people who get their news from The Onion.
    I imagine lots of lefties think God admires the Hillary and believes everything she says, even though those lefties mock God and the Bible when otherwise at their leisure.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,609

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDaedalus View Post
    What am I wrong about?

    Mueller was selected by Republicans
    Very bad choice.
    Mueller is a Republican
    He has a history of siding with whoever will advance his career.
    Mueller was selected because he had a reputation for integrity
    Among like-minded DC swamp creatures.
    Mueller is a Vietnam war hero
    Who somehow managed to keep from being shot by friendly fire for being such an assh***. Maybe he was not as arrogant then as he is now.
    It's pathetic and shameful that you would trash the reputation of a hero like Mueller to defend a lying reprobate who got a doctor to give him a fake excuse to dodge the draft like Donald Trump. Shame on you.
    I support real heroes like Flynn, and spit on scumbag heroes like Mueller, Kerry and Blumenthal.

  6. #86
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    02-21-19 @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    52,582

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    I imagine lots of lefties think God admires the Hillary and believes everything she says, even though those lefties mock God and the Bible when otherwise at their leisure.
    The answer is still potato.

    The toilets in the Kremlin are probably empty now.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #87
    HoHoHo
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    02-21-19 @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    52,582

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Not all blacks are that ignorant of recent American history.
    And all blacks are too smart to think The Onion is a news source.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #88
    Conservatarian Guru Bullseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    7,507

    Re: The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

    [QUOTE=Fearandloathing;1069696751]You have me mistaken with someone who cares what you think.

    But thanks, it's good to see the other guy is just as bad" argument still in use. It confirms my assessment that Trumpies are frightened. You give yourself away in your hate, by using the word "leftist" about Obama's fans. You see we of the center who know how slimy and corrupt Hillary is also see how slimy and dangerous is your master and don't need to add descriptives such as "leftist"

    And NO, Trumpies are NOTHING like the adoring fans who followed Obama, yours all white for starters,....and filled with hate.[/QUOTEMy apologies; I somehow that you had the intelligence to actually be worth talking to. First mistake I've made this year.

    By the way, that wasn't a "the other guy is just as bad" argument; it's hey look another example of left wing hypocrisy argument. I don't hate anyone, again that's a left wing attribute. I may hate some of the policies you guys embrace. And I use "left" because neither you, nor Obama are in the same universe as the center.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •