Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

Thread: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

  1. #1
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    04-23-19 @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,613

    El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Well, well, well...looks like the claims of the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT "FACT FAKERS" in regards to crime in El Paso, BEFORE and AFTER THE WALL...are TOTAL BULL****.


    President Trump's statement are PROVEN TRUE, BY EL PASO'S OWN POLICE DATA.



    El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Here is the El Paso crime data from LOCAL POLICE DATA, who know more about it than anyone.

    UNALTERED, UNEDITED from a SOURCE WITH NO POLITICAL AGENDA IN THIS MATTER.

    Crime in El Paso, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map



    Notice that the El Paso total crime rate was HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE (280.5), at 364.4 in 2002, (earliest year in the data), and STAYED HIGHER UNTIL 2007, when it dropped to 279.5, (after the wall was began)...and then has DROPPED EVER SINCE, CONTRARY TO THE FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES.


    As of 2016 it was at 199.7 FAR LOWER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE, and EVER FARTHER BELOW THE PRE WALL CRIME RATE IN EL PASO.


    WHY HAVE THE FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT "FACT FAKERS" BEEN LYING ABOUT THIS INFORMATION???



    Or are the EL PASO POLICE LYING? Der....

  2. #2
    Advisor Master Debator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    305

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There


  3. #3
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,809

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Here in Los Angeles, we are being told that crime is down to 1950s levels.

    Yeah, right!

    They massage the statistics.

    Many crimes are simply NOT reported by victims or NOT counted by the police or NOT counted as felonies anymore.

    President Trump says the brutal and hurtful truth, causing liberals to become totally unhinged.

  4. #4
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    04-23-19 @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,613

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Quote Originally Posted by TheParser View Post
    Here in Los Angeles, we are being told that crime is down to 1950s levels.

    Yeah, right!

    They massage the statistics.

    Many crimes are simply NOT reported by victims or NOT counted by the police or NOT counted as felonies anymore.

    President Trump says the brutal and hurtful truth, causing liberals to become totally unhinged.
    LA has been notoriously corrupt for DECADES.....and when will the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LEFT "FACT FAKERS" admit they LIED about the crime data, in El Paso?


    JUST KIDDING...we ALL KNOW THAT THAT SURE AS HELL AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN....
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 02-12-19 at 04:20 PM.

  5. #5
    patria et honor
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,729

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    US Conference of Mayors defends El Paso mayor after Trump said he was 'full of crap' about barrier

    Margo told The Hill on Monday that the U.S.-Mexico border needed "manpower and technology." But he stressed that a physical barrier is "part of a total strategy and process for security." "It's not a panacea and it's not a be-all end-all," he said. Officials in El Paso County passed a resolution on Monday stating that the city is "disillusioned by President Trump’s lies regarding the border and our community." The resolution noted that the county's violent crime rate dropped 62 percent from 1993 to 2007, and that a fence wasn't installed until 2008.


    As president, Trump has steadfastly refused to accept his responsibility to do anything about the Russian assault on our democratic institutions. This is a dereliction of duty, and it continues even now.

  6. #6
    Guru lwf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    PNW
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,513

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Well, well, well...looks like the claims of the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT "FACT FAKERS" in regards to crime in El Paso, BEFORE and AFTER THE WALL...are TOTAL BULL****.


    President Trump's statement are PROVEN TRUE, BY EL PASO'S OWN POLICE DATA.



    El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Here is the El Paso crime data from LOCAL POLICE DATA, who know more about it than anyone.

    UNALTERED, UNEDITED from a SOURCE WITH NO POLITICAL AGENDA IN THIS MATTER.

    Crime in El Paso, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map



    Notice that the El Paso total crime rate was HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE (280.5), at 364.4 in 2002, (earliest year in the data), and STAYED HIGHER UNTIL 2007, when it dropped to 279.5, (after the wall was began)...and then has DROPPED EVER SINCE, CONTRARY TO THE FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES.


    As of 2016 it was at 199.7 FAR LOWER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE, and EVER FARTHER BELOW THE PRE WALL CRIME RATE IN EL PASO.


    WHY HAVE THE FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT "FACT FAKERS" BEEN LYING ABOUT THIS INFORMATION???



    Or are the EL PASO POLICE LYING? Der....
    Talk about cherry picking the numbers! Your own link and the crime index you cited directly disproves your conclusion:

    From 2002 to 2007 (when you claim the wall was "started") the crime index dropped by 85 points. (364.4 to 279.3 over 5 years) From 2007 to 2016 the crime index dropped by 79 points. (279.3 to 199.7 over 9 years!) So: the rate of decrease in crime was much higher before the wall was built. Building the wall caused less of a decrease in crime than existed before the wall was "started."

    The crime index fell much faster before the wall was built than it did after! You are blatantly misquoting statistics from your own source and using them to draw a false conclusion.

  7. #7
    Sage
    SonOfDaedalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,833

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    [B]Notice that the El Paso total crime rate was HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE (280.5), at 364.4 in 2002, (earliest year in the data), and STAYED HIGHER UNTIL 2007, when it dropped to 279.5, (after the wall was began)...and then has DROPPED EVER SINCE, CONTRARY TO THE FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIES.
    I'm glad you're not a scientist analyzing data. You're awful at interpreting data. Just looking at the data from YOUR link:

    El Paso's crime index is only above the national average in 2002, 2003 and 2004. From then on it falls below the national average. It does drop after 2007 but so does the U.S. average.

    And if you look at other statistics like rape and murder you don't see any change. Rapes in 2014, 2015 and 2016 are even higher than they were before the wall.

    Are you just mathematically illiterate? I think reading graphs and charts are part of 7th-grade math.

  8. #8
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    04-23-19 @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,613

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Quote Originally Posted by lwf View Post
    Talk about cherry picking the numbers! Your own link and the crime index you cited directly disproves your conclusion:

    From 2002 to 2007 (when you claim the wall was "started") the crime index dropped by 85 points. (364.4 to 279.3 over 5 years) From 2007 to 2016 the crime index dropped by 79 points. (279.3 to 199.7 over 9 years!) So: the rate of decrease in crime was much higher before the wall was built. Building the wall caused less of a decrease in crime than existed before the wall was "started."

    The crime index fell much faster before the wall was built than it did after! You are blatantly misquoting statistics from your own source and using them to draw a false conclusion.
    I didn't "cherry pick" ****... El Paso HAD a crime index HIGHER THAN THE NATIONAL AVERAGE until 2007..AFTER THE WALL was bring built, and it has dropped to WELL BELOW the National Average since the wall was completed.

    Can't follow the VERY EASYTO READ CHART ????

    UNEDITED; UNALTRRED...the ACTUAL DATA.

    Unlike the NONSTOP LIES of the FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT/LYING LEFT "FACT FAKERS"...El Paso crime ABSOLUTELY DROPPED AFTER THE WALL was built...almost immediately poon its beginning.


    SORRY...NO WAY TO "SPIN" IT into WHAT YOU WANT TO PRETEND IS TRUE.

  9. #9
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    04-23-19 @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    9,613

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfDaedalus View Post
    I'm glad you're not a scientist analyzing data. You're awful at interpreting data. Just looking at the data from YOUR link:

    El Paso's crime index is only above the national average in 2002, 2003 and 2004. From then on it falls below the national average. It does drop after 2007 but so does the U.S. average.

    And if you look at other statistics like rape and murder you don't see any change. Rapes in 2014, 2015 and 2016 are even higher than they were before the wall.

    Are you just mathematically illiterate? I think reading graphs and charts are part of 7th-grade math.
    Glad you're not the mathematician that NASSA used for the Moon landing, or we would have never seen them again.


    The National Average is 280.5. The FIRST YEAR EL PASO's CRIME RATE DROPPED BELOW THAT, was 2007...AFTER THE WALL WAS BEGUN.


    Do you really have THAT MUCH TROUBLE FOLLOWING SUCH A SIMPLE CHART???

  10. #10
    Sage
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    5,738

    Re: El Paso Police's OWN DATA Shows Trump is Absolutely Correct About Crime and the Wall There

    Quote Originally Posted by lwf View Post
    Talk about cherry picking the numbers! Your own link and the crime index you cited directly disproves your conclusion:

    From 2002 to 2007 (when you claim the wall was "started") the crime index dropped by 85 points. (364.4 to 279.3 over 5 years) From 2007 to 2016 the crime index dropped by 79 points. (279.3 to 199.7 over 9 years!) So: the rate of decrease in crime was much higher before the wall was built. Building the wall caused less of a decrease in crime than existed before the wall was "started."

    The crime index fell much faster before the wall was built than it did after! You are blatantly misquoting statistics from your own source and using them to draw a false conclusion.
    We all knew this. Why do you jump through hoops when Trumpets posts distortions like this.

    It's done by them to distract from truth. To misdirect where the real conversation should be.

    Why has Beelzebub come to earth as Trump is what we need ponder and struggle against.
    The more I get to know people the more I realize why Noah only let animals on the boat.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •