Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

  1. #21
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,534

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    The video shows a rather healthy turn out for a nobody head to head against 'The Greatest President in the History of the Universe"

    What's your point? Proving me right?
    It does? Man, you need glasses bro, just how many people you think are at that rally? Serious question. I''ve been to tons of sporting events, and live events, and if there's more than 400 people at Beto's rally, I'll eat my underwear.. LOL

    IN any event, continue with echochamberism, and confirmation bias if you like, but I prefer to check the "facts" myself.. I don't allow media outlets paint the picture for me, I can draw just fine on my own.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  2. #22
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,878

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Oh, yeah, how many foreign flags did you see at Trumps rally? Answer. Zero! That's what Trump is doing to your side, F&L. He's painting the dimwits as anti-American, and he's doing a great job of it, although, let's be honest, he hasn't had to work too hard on it, they do a fine enough job of that themselves!


    Tim-


    Wait!'

    You're all lathered up because of some "foreign cloth"? JHC! That's pathetic.

    Painting the "dimwits", how are they "dimwits"?

    Two, why can't the Trump right EVER say anything without personal insult or bigoted rhetoric? "Dimwits". My experience is that the "dimwits" are the ones who believe the editors of the world's greatest newspapers are in a massive, worldwide conspiracy to do nothing more than embarrass a guy who pays hush money to whores.

    After two and a half years of claiming all this lying by the most respected journals in the world neither Trump nor any of his top lawyers have been able to produce ONE piece of evidence of wrongdoing of any sort ever.

    For you to get me to believe that this massive conspiracy exists and only Trump and you know about it, you'e going to have to shoot a ****ing documentary. These asinine assertions are an insult to the educated world.

    Let me say this. I know journalism, I know modern journalism and I know one thing that has NOT changed and this is everyone in the trade has an ego, and would love a taste of greatness either Hemingway or Woodward & Bernstein great, but a part of them seeks it, no different than me. Were I a working journalist today and got evidence of this conspiracy Trump has trumped up, I would write it, publish it and sit back and wait for my Pulitzer as it would be the story of the century.

    The fact that ONLY Trump people know about it is all anyone needs to know.

    Now back to the "rest of your lies!"

  3. #23
    XGOP
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,591
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    LOL, then you're a fool, and a sheep... Good luck with your confirmation bias, bro.


    Tim-
    It wasn't that long ago when people like you told me not to believe everything on the internet, now it's your daily bible.

  4. #24
    XGOP
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,591
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Who cares but, PLEZ run that Crackhead O'Dork. All that bobbin around will drive people insane.
    The MAGA Cult rebuttals are getting more and more strange...

  5. #25
    Sage
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,276

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Does it really matter?

    Trump rallies are entertainment events, not political events. People drove 9 hours to get to El Paso so they too could claim to have chanted "lock her up" live. I seriously doubt anybody drove 9 hours to get to Beto's march nor do I think Beto has developed the cult like following Trump has developed.

  6. #26
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,827

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrump View Post
    The MAGA Cult rebuttals are getting more and more strange...
    And yours are still the same. Moronic.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  7. #27
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,827

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by jnug View Post
    Does it really matter?

    Trump rallies are entertainment events, not political events. People drove 9 hours to get to El Paso so they too could claim to have chanted "lock her up" live. I seriously doubt anybody drove 9 hours to get to Beto's march nor do I think Beto has developed the cult like following Trump has developed.
    I don't think arguing the size of Trump's rallies is particularly useful [they're huge] but, the threads keep coming. Just a pissin contest.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  8. #28
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,534

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Wait!'

    You're all lathered up because of some "foreign cloth"? JHC! That's pathetic.

    Painting the "dimwits", how are they "dimwits"?

    Two, why can't the Trump right EVER say anything without personal insult or bigoted rhetoric? "Dimwits". My experience is that the "dimwits" are the ones who believe the editors of the world's greatest newspapers are in a massive, worldwide conspiracy to do nothing more than embarrass a guy who pays hush money to whores.

    After two and a half years of claiming all this lying by the most respected journals in the world neither Trump nor any of his top lawyers have been able to produce ONE piece of evidence of wrongdoing of any sort ever.

    For you to get me to believe that this massive conspiracy exists and only Trump and you know about it, you'e going to have to shoot a ****ing documentary. These asinine assertions are an insult to the educated world.

    Let me say this. I know journalism, I know modern journalism and I know one thing that has NOT changed and this is everyone in the trade has an ego, and would love a taste of greatness either Hemingway or Woodward & Bernstein great, but a part of them seeks it, no different than me. Were I a working journalist today and got evidence of this conspiracy Trump has trumped up, I would write it, publish it and sit back and wait for my Pulitzer as it would be the story of the century.

    The fact that ONLY Trump people know about it is all anyone needs to know.

    Now back to the "rest of your lies!"
    Wait, yourself. Are you saying that the majority of what we consume as contemporary journalism isn't lock step in the pockets of the left in this country? That's not a conspiracy, it's a demonstrable fact! If you can't even acknowledge the pervasive media bias, then I have no words for you, you are incapable of objectivity.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #29
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,534

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverTrump View Post
    It wasn't that long ago when people like you told me not to believe everything on the internet, now it's your daily bible.
    One video is not "everything on the internet". It's a direct refutation of what the media is feeding you. In other words, it's direct proof that the estimates for Beto's rally are a complete and utter fabrication. if you chose to not accept what your owns eyes see, then so be it. I can't help you with that.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  10. #30
    XGOP
    NeverTrump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    21,591
    Blog Entries
    27

    Re: El Paso Fire Department denies Trump's crowd claim at rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    One video is not "everything on the internet". It's a direct refutation of what the media is feeding you. In other words, it's direct proof that the estimates for Beto's rally are a complete and utter fabrication. if you chose to not accept what your owns eyes see, then so be it. I can't help you with that.

    Tim-
    The reporters on the ground actually calculated the people who were there and Beto had more.
    You are saying. Watch the video for Trumps rally. There's more people at Trumps rally, also watch Trumps rally!!!!

    No TY, Mr Hicup. Return to this discussion when you are done having your Trumpgasim.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •